Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ferret658

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 pm
Winter in AZ is perfect weather, man. It doesn't get too cold during normal human hours haha  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:37 pm
Merry Christmas everyone!

The whole south seems to have gotten hit with an epic Christmas Eve blizzard! North Texas is having it's first White Christmas in about 80 years, it's awesome!

That being said, I'm flying to Illinois tomorrow to visit my dad, and back to Texas again on the 29th when we're supposed to get another big storm. If everyone could pray for safe travel for my sister and I, I'd really appreciate it.

I hope everyone if having a wonderful Christmas!

freelance lover
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:44 am
freelance lover
That being said, I'm flying to Illinois tomorrow to visit my dad, and back to Texas again on the 29th when we're supposed to get another big storm. If everyone could pray for safe travel for my sister and I, I'd really appreciate it.

I am currently somewhere around Ashley, Illinois. I have no cell phone service here. The only internet connection I can get is by highjacking a cell phone.

I hope your Christmas trip grants you more internet access than mine!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:14 am
zz1000zz
freelance lover

I am currently somewhere around Ashley, Illinois. I have no cell phone service here. The only internet connection I can get is by highjacking a cell phone.

Well, my dad has wireless so... rolleyes  

freelance lover
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:03 pm
freelance lover
zz1000zz
freelance lover

Yeah, yeah. We all know you have it better than me.

No need to rub it in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:10 pm
zz1000zz
freelance lover
zz1000zz
freelance lover

Yeah, yeah. We all know you have it better than me.

No need to rub it in.

Well it balances out since the wireless at my school is kinda... lame. Of course, that's when I really NEED it.

It balances out.

freelance lover
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:26 pm
freelance lover
Well it balances out since the wireless at my school is kinda... lame. Of course, that's when I really NEED it.

It balances out.

Yeah, it so does not balance out. Not even close.

P.S. Especially if you start considering other parts of our lives. I could spend weeks going on about fashion issues alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:23 am
I fired a gun yesterday. I was a better shot straight from the start than the three people with me, all of whom had fired guns numerous time in the past.

Should I be worried I am good at that?  

zz1000zz
Crew

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 pm
zz1000zz
I fired a gun yesterday. I was a better shot straight from the start than the three people with me, all of whom had fired guns numerous time in the past.

I'm stunningly unsurprised, actually. At least you could defend yourself I guess.

My boyfriend's dad got him a gun. I'm hoping we can go to a range sometime and test it, sounds like fun whee

And fashion issues? What does that even mean. You lost be there, dude.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:42 pm
zz1000zz

Only if you buy one and have a short temper  

ferret658

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:04 pm
freelance lover
zz1000zz

I'm stunningly unsurprised, actually. At least you could defend yourself I guess.

Everyone I have told about that has been completely unsurprised. It is as though people expect me to be good with guns. That is a little disturbing.

freelance lover
And fashion issues? What does that even mean. You lost be there, dude.

That was the whole point. I had to say something strange and disarming otherwise it would have sounded like just a lot of self-pity.

Anyway, I just happen to have some strange issues with clothes and such right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:24 pm
ferret658
Winter in AZ is perfect weather, man. It doesn't get too cold during normal human hours haha
.�: || :�.

Meh me myself i love the cold winter weather ;D
We had atleast like 6 or so feet of snow here in the MO. Roads have been fun to drive on xD

.�: |User Image| :�.

[GoGo]

Hilarious Conversationalist

Priestley

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:09 pm
Quite unoriginally, one of the first things I'm going to do in the US when I get over there this summer is go to a shooting range to fire a gun, just because I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:18 am
Priestley
Quite unoriginally, one of the first things I'm going to do in the US when I get over there this summer is go to a shooting range to fire a gun, just because I can.

I haven't fired a gun since I was like.... 6 or 7, so I'd really like to again. (Which is weird since I live in Texas... you think I'd have ore exposure to guns...)

Hopefully my boyfriend will share the gun long enough for me to fire it a few times at the range. I'm not sure what kind of gun it is, but I know it's a hand gun. His dad teaches a concealed carry class, so he might be getting that soon.

freelance lover
Crew

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 pm
zz1000zz

Nah. It's all beginner's luck. wink

On a related note, I got to fire a gun once. It was a rifle, and since I, in my eleven-year-old brilliance, didn't pay any attention to the nice man telling me how to stand, I got knocked right off my feet. It was fun. xd  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games