Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:04 pm
"And yours a few years and nine months later." She looked up at him and kissed him tenderly. "Nothing will ever change my mind how I feel about you. I am now and forever yours. My heart will always belong to you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:09 pm
Alex nodded. "You may just be right about that." He chuckled a bit and kissed her back. "And I'm glad to hear that. Because my heart will always be yours too." He smiled, breathing in her scent.

((by the way, we may be able to start up the 'This Animal I Have Become RP' again. if you want that is. we would need you though.))  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:15 pm
Eva rested her head on his chest and thought of the little girl that she had done so many times. The little girl was in her ballerina outfit and dancing in the mirror. Years later, she could see the little boy much older and helping his father fix cars with the little girl, older as well, getting ready for her first date. Eva could see it all. She could see herself growing old with Alex. Nothing could give her that much satisfaction about her future then he could with just a simple hug and a kiss.

(I still do. but again, I'm leaving for my cruise in a few hours so I won't be back until sat. They have internet on the ship but it costs must for a certain amount of time. So I will post as much as I can.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:28 pm
(okie dokie. have fun on the cruise.)

Alex kissed her as deeply and passionately as he had before, before there parents had arrived. He hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go at all. She was his, and he was hers. That was as much as he could ask for, and that's all that he wanted.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:31 pm
Eva wrapped her arms around him and straddled him. That way she could deepen the kiss even more. Once again, she found herself forgetting about everything. Her house, her family, the world. Everything. Gone. It was just the two of them floating in space. Going to places she didn't care about. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled as his grip tightened around her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:38 pm
Alex smiled and ran both his hands up and down his sides a bit. He knew that she had enjoyed it before, and figured that she would like it now. He deepened the kiss when she straddled him and then deepened it even more.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 am
Eva smile and the two of them sat there for awhile. Finally, she had to break apart. She couldn't breathe. "Hold on, babe. Let's take a break. I need air and I'm sure you do too." She giggled. "But now I can do this." Eva began to massage his head again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:03 pm
Alex moaned teasingly as he rested his head against her as he had before. "Yeah... a break is good." He chuckled softly as he closed his eyes with a smile.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 am
((bump))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:56 pm
(BACK!!!!)
Eva giggled and kissed his head. "It's getting late, my love." She said as she looked up at the clock. "Plus, we have a big day tomorrow if we're going to move all of your stuff here."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:52 pm
"You make it sound like I had a lot of stuff. I lived with my parents, I don't have much." Alex laughed and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:48 am
"Either way, we have to move more than one box of stuff. I mean you have your clothes, some dirty laundry, all your 'boy toys.' Oh, speaking of 'boy toys' are they're any action figures I should know about?" Eva pulled some of his hair back so she could look at his face. Something was telling her to remember every detail in his face. Almost like she was about to lose him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:09 am
Alex thought for a second then shook his head. "Nope, I grew out of action figures a little while ago. Donated them all." He nodded. "But yeah, I guess we do have some stuff to carry." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:42 pm
"See?" She told him. "Now it's time for bed. You look beat. It's been a long day." She kissed him tenderly before continuing. "Plus, we need to stop by the shop cause I need to get some parts for my bike. I forgot to bring them home the other day. And no, it can't wait till monday."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:49 pm
He blinked and nodded slowly. "You're the boss." He smiled and picked her up, wedding style, and started towards the stairs. "Seems like we're gonna havea longday tomorrow."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games