Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:25 am
*looks around a little* Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who's never been to a gig before..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:40 am
Nope, just you. xd  

Rev.Matt

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:47 am
Rev.Matt
Nope, just you. xd

Oh...Bleh, I suppose it's my own fault..I never look out for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:51 am
Did anyone else go to Glastonbury? I managed to get tickets at the last minute and had the best time ever whee  

xXx White Lily xXx

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:27 am
No but I was at T.

It was utterly amazingly unbelievabley good. I think I might have almost died but it was so good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:34 am
xXx White Lily xXx
Did anyone else go to Glastonbury? I managed to get tickets at the last minute and had the best time ever whee

Björk looked nang. Apparently the Arctic Monkeys were a bit rubbish, though, and Kasabian upstaged them.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:20 am
I rather like some of the stuff Kasabian have done, but - what does nang mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:25 am
Ah, Google. All is revealed.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:52 pm
Francis isn't street at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:14 pm
Yup, I'm better.

stare  

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:20 pm
I would have liked to see Kasabian. But they were on at the same time as SnowPatrol and I wouldn't have missed that for the world. They were unbelievable. The crowd was unbelievable too, by that point everyone had ran out of pints so people threw their shoes instead. Some guy dressed up as spiderman and climbed the scaffolding on a speaker tower during Signal Fire.

Arctic Monkeys were alright at T, although it would have helped if I could have seen them. I think I got a bit spoilt this year though, I was in the circle down the front for a lot of acts.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:56 am
Boolean Julian
xXx White Lily xXx
Björk looked nang. Apparently the Arctic Monkeys were a bit rubbish, though, and Kasabian upstaged them.
I didnt see any of those three tbh

Did anyone go to Leeds or Reading festival? It was my first time at Leeds and it was pretty good..

xXx White Lily xXx

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:21 pm
Sex Pistols
Beatles
Joy Division
The Cure
Siouxsie and the Banshees  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:09 am
"Music is well said to be the speech of angels; in fact, nothing among the utturances allowed to man is felt to be so divine, it brings us near to the infinite."

- Thomas Carlyle

Invictus_88
Captain

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:13 pm
I'm back in a Beatles mood. I think it's rather great stuff and I find it a good inspiration...Does anyone here fully understand A Day in the Life? And I've got a tiny problem with youtube...our school's blocked it and now I can't use it to listen to the song I've just mentioned for my A2 Music...does anyone know of a decent music site where you can listen to music?  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games