Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:09 pm
The Hatter grappled and fumbled for Tick-Tock, but he hadn't been prepared, and she slipped away. He got down onto his stomach and reached desperately into the great fault in the earth, shouting her name, but to no avail. The March Hare tossed the Dormouse onto the White Rabbit and hooked his arms under the Hatter's shoulders, pulling him away.

"NO! NO, SHE'S STILL DOWN THERE!" Hatter screamed, thrashing violently. Marchy held fast and dragged him away from the castle, dropping him onto the grass some distance away. The Hatter got to his knees, glaring at the hare, and let out a barbaric roar that matched the volume of the shaking earth. Eventually, like it had before, the rage broke into pure anguish, and he sobbed, "I told her the last thing I wanted was to lose her again! Why did I lose her again?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:14 pm
The White Rabbit looked back and forth between Jasper and Hatter and frowned. Rubbing at his sore legs, he stood. "Please don't cry, Hatter...we'll get her back. We'll get Tick AND Nana back..." He looked at Marchy ((His butt bunny man crush)) and to Dormy, wondering if The Hatter would ever be the same. Atleast, he hadn't lost his other friends....but to lose Tick... "We'll get her back." He said again.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:15 pm
Myria_Angelus
she grinned and allowed him to pull her into the kiss , stroking his cheek gently .

"I'm sorry." He whispered, sitting himself up. "I should've been more careful...I didn't mean to upset you, my love. Honestly."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:21 pm
"I know love. It's my fault. I should have been more alert to something watching us " She leaned over and hugged him tears flowing down her face " I don't wanna lose you ever"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:22 pm
"We've failed..." Jasper whispered, suddenly feeling so lost. "We've failed...The castle may be in ruins, but Rosalie is still alive. I will NEVER forgive her for what she has taken from us Hatter, NEVER!" Standing, his wings flared out again, angrily. "Never, Hatter. I will not rest until I see Rosalie's bones brittle and breaking into DUST!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Myria_Angelus
"I know love. It's my fault. I should have been more alert to something watching us " She leaned over and hugged him tears flowing down her face " I don't wanna lose you ever"

"You won't ever, Indya." He whispered and wiped away her tears. "I promise. I love Indya." As he said the last part, he pulled her back down and into another passionate kiss. Cheshire made a face, covering Clarice's eyes.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:30 pm
The Hatter stood as well and looked Jasper in the eyes, not drying his tears but wearing them with dignity upon his cheeks. "Nor will I," he said. "I will not rest till we see this monarchy fall, and take with it she who has destroyed our country!" He gripped Jasper's hand in a comrade's handshake. "To arms, brother," he said, "till the Hearts fall."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:31 pm
She wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed . "i am truly happy with him' she thought  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:34 pm
Marchy frowned, turning away from them. "Too late to turn back now..." He whispered, wandering off to a barren tree and sitting underneath it.
Meanwhile, Tick, now unconscious, floated away down the river and away from the flames and rubble and washed ashore. There, the silouhette of someone spotted her and quickly pulled her from the water and carried her to their camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:36 pm
Jasper nodded, gripping The Hatter's arm firmly. "Till the Hearts fall..." He whispered, vowing to himself to never love again, never. Not even after Rosalie's death...no one could replace his Nana.  

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 pm
((Jasper and I have been talking and want to know if you guys wouldn't mind a time skip through this. Like, two years? That way we can get to meeting up with Tick and Nana faster and they'll have time to change and whatnot. What do you guys think?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 pm
((fine by me!

except... may we hold off on the two year part? just for a scene? like, two days ahead or some such? there's something important I need to do.))

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 pm
As she pulled back she moved into mimicry's lap and lay her head against his shoulder "I love you mimicry"

(sounds good to me)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:45 pm
The Night Faery
((fine by me!

except... may we hold off on the two year part? just for a scene? like, two days or some such? there's something important I need to do.))

((Yeah, that's fine. Go right ahead. -_- What else are you planning to do to poor Jasper's or Hatter's emotional states? Or Nana's? lol.))  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:47 pm
Mimicry ran his fingers through Indya's hair, shifting his vocals to that of a cat and purring. "I love you too."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games