Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:31 pm

((Oi oi anyone here? D: ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 am

Leormon woke up from one of his cat naps, stretching a little as he yawned. He pushed himself up form the ground, lazily walking through the grass around him. He then smelt something, it woke him up instantly. It was another digimon. And something else... something he had smelt before. The Leormon followed the smell, being careful not to be seem. He crept up on Jericho and his Guilmon.

This wasn't good, another digimon was invading his territory, even if it was small. He wasn't going to stand for this. He roared as he jumped out into the clearing, his fur raised and stilling up on end, a little lightning running though the hair on his head.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 am

Jericho and Guile stopped in their tracks noticing the angered Leormon. The duo noticed the electricity spawning from the young beast's golden main. Guile stood up on the balls of his feet to make himself look bigger, in order to intimidate his opponent. His pupil's changed from playful plates to violent, reptilian slits, it was in this pose that Guile revealed his nature as a Virus attribute Digimon.

"Guile, my lance, feel free to attack at anytime, I know your tired of all this peace and quiet, its not in your nature." Said Jericho as he pulled out an archaic, rusty, Digivice IE. He slid his finger on a gear like wheel a message appearing on its screen. [Engage Combat. . . OK]

"My shield it'll be but a moment, I just wanna sharpen my claws!" Said Guile as he leaped to the air, his large nails glowing a fluorescent red. "Crimon Sword!" Exclaimed the large reptile as he attempted to tear at his enemy's flesh.

((Note I am using Wikimon's attack-dex for Guilmon, myself being a purist I use the Japanese Attack names. So Pyrosphere = Fireball, Hazard Claw = Fire Rock Breaker, etc. Crimson Sword is an actual technique but it was never used in the Dub version of Digimon Tamers: Reference at Guilmon's Dex Page))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:19 am

(Don't worry about it. I know about dubbing and all of that.)

The Leormon didn't step back, he didn't have a choice. If he ran he would lose his territory. The Lion stepped forward towards his lizard opponent. He growled as the Guilmon attack.

The Leormon jumped back as the Guilmon's claws hit into the ground, just avoiding it. He landed as he charged forward, "Leo Claw." He roared, his own claws glowing with energy as he went for the Guilmon's throat.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 am

"Jericho do it now!" Exclaimed Guile as embers began to emerge from his nostrils and maw. He crouched down to the ground aiming at Leormon's stomach which was in plain sight.

Jericho placed his finger on the gear-like wheel of his Digivice once more and click it down once, a message appearing on its archaic, pixelated screen [Card Slash . . .OK] The young man reached for a small wallet like attachment on his built and drew a Digi-Modify card. With a quick motion he swiped the card through a slot on his hand-held. "Card Slice: Fire Crystal!"

Guile's body glowed a quick shade of light red for a brief moment before he shot an orb of flame from his maw at an incredible speed, his attack began to slowly grow in size due to the card's effect as it was about to come in contact with its target. "Fire Ball!"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 am

The Leormon's attack got in, his claws just short of guilmon's jugular. He held onto the dragon digimon, trying to tear through more of the guilmon's flesh. The lion roared triumphantly.

His glory was cut short as he felt the heat building, trying to get away from the guilmon, but his claws held fast and just as he retracted them the massive ball of flames connected with him, spending him flying back through the grass.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:18 am

Guile looked down at the claw marks on his neck growling viciously as he walked up to his opponent prepared to end his life, he raised his claws into the air before they began to come down upon Leormon's neck like a guillotine!

"Guile stop!" Exclaimed Jericho as his shout echoed into the reptile's ear. Jericho walked up to Guile and rested his hand upon the beast's shoulder giving it a celebratory pat. "We won, there's no need to kill this little fella, he doesn't deserve to die for fighting for his pride. He's just like us." Said Jericho as he sheathed his digivice.

Guile reverted to his initial persona, his violent eyes slowly changing to their original child-like plates. He let out a long sigh as he looked down at his opponent and helped the beast up with his large, flat palms. His claws a fluorescent red once more severed the Leormon's dew claw as a trophy. He made sure not to sever any nerve endings as to not cause the young lion-like digimon any pain. The Guilmon tossed Jericho the trophy with a smile on his face.

"Run along young one, we don't want your territory we're only passing through if you would grant us permission." Said Jericho kindly as he rested his hand on the beast's mane.

((Sorry that took so long, company came over and I was rather busy.))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:23 am

The Leormon growled as he tried to get up, desperate to avoid the claw, not that it matter, he has lost and that meant he lost his way of life. The Leormon closed his eyes, waiting for the end.

It never came. He only felt his claw being removed. He looked up, the two digimon were walking off. What where they doing? Maybe they were migrating. That had to be it, they were just moving through his territory. He growled, it still upset him but he had no choice. He slowly pushed himself up, licking the place were his claw once stood. He snorted before walking back off through the grass, to rest.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:47 am

[Exit Gear Savannah to File Mountain]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:31 pm

It was already tomorrow when Himiki starts to woke up. "So..you finally woke up." said Black MetalGarurumon. Ugh..what happen?" asked Himiki. "You didn't remember? you fainted, so I carry here, so that you may rest." answered Black MetalGarurumon. Then there were a rustling sound coming from the gears up ahead."What was that?!" asked Himiki. Then a gear that looks like a cog moved. It moved, it moved then it jumped in front of Himiki and Black MetalGarurumon. The gear that looks like a cog was actually a digimon called Hagurumon. The Hagurumon starts to attack Himiki and Black MetalGarurumon. "Black MetalGarurumon! use your Ice Wolf Bite!" shouted Himiki, avoiding the Hagurumon's attacks. "Right!" answered Black MetalGarurumon. He blasted the Hagurumon with his missiles. The Hagurumon fell to the ground, but the Hagurumon still attacks Himiki and Black Metal Garurumon. Then Black MetalGarurumon blasted the Hagurumon with his missiles once again and the Hagurumon flee. "Lets go to the Toy & Tama Town before there any more Hagurumons attacking us, besides, the Forest Path is right this way." said Himiki. Well, well, well....it seems that you learn a lot about the Digital World." said Black MetalGarurumon, smiled at Himiki. They went to the Forest Path and exit to the Toy & Tama Town.

[[ Himiki, Black MetalGarurumon -Exit- To Toy & Tama Town ]]

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Conroicht

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Amaterasu slowed down when they reached the Gear Savannah. Looking around, she took in her surroundings. "It's pretty empty here. I Wonder what kind of Digimon we'll find?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Westley entered the Gear Savanna and noticed that there was really nothing there, aside from the huge gears that protruded from the ground. He noticed Ammy slow and so he did the same and examined his surroundings much closer than usual, "You see anything interesting?" he asked Ammy.

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm

"Not yet." She said. "Maybe if we climb a gear, we can get a better view!" She said, and motioned to Salamon. Her partner jumped onto her shoulder, and the two parked the bike against a nearby gear.

The gear was tall, with ridges that were big enough to be footholds. She quickly scurried up the gear, slipping a few times, and eventually making it to the top. She looked over the horizon and grinned.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:56 pm

"I agree" he said as he placed his bike against the gear just as Ammy did. He followed her up the gear and tried his best not to look up and stare. Occasionally he would slip and fall down a few slots but was able to catch himself most of the time. When Ammy would slip he would catch her and help her back up. When he finally made it to the top he was breathing heavily but he was able to look out into the Savanna. It was massive and it made him feel small, "Wow" he said.

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:59 am

Amaterasu looked to the south. "I can see Toy and Tama Town over there!" She said, pointing. The colorful towers could just barely be seen over the ridges of the massive black gears. "I remember going there before.. I wonder if they remember me?"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games