Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Oh, yeah... he... uh...
We don't know where he is, the last we knew was that Ninjamon had knocked him out and---
When I got up he was gone!
Patamon said cutting into Demidevimon's sentence before his eyes started to tear up.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 am

"Ninjamon huh? I'll help you find him then. Do you know where Ninjamon went?" Kenshin asks him, half expecting a no from the two.

"I'm not sure we have the time. What about Erza? What about saving the Artifact's Rave Leader?" Natsu says interjecting into Kenshin's words.

"We're helping them. A real man has to help out all his friends no matter how hard the task; not because he knows he can do it," Kenshin says, tightening his right hand into a fist. His Digiwatch and the Digitama begin to glow. "And not because he wants to do the right thing, but because that's what friends do!"

As he says this, the Digitama hatches, and a red oval digimon pops out and bites onto his head. Natsu sighs. "Your speech would have sounded so good had that thing not...wait hold up..."

Natsu pulls the Digimon off of his head, leaving tiny bite marks on his head. "This is Gigimon. That shouldn't be...Gigimon doesn't turn into Yukidarumon..."

"Huh...guess my Digisoul changed her DNA...Will she still have her memories?" Kenshin wonders under his breath.

Kenshin Yuki

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:09 pm

[Enter Kale and Minomon from Gear Savanna]

Strolling into the city, Kale stared on in awe of the bustling Digimon and tamers walking through the streets. He watched as many hurried off to work or appointments while others simply strolled around like him in the park. "Wow. Never thought Network City would be so....big." Minomon peered up and nodded his head. "Yup, yup. Network City is always busy: It's the center of trade and communication with the Human World and Digimon World. Really? Really." Kale simply nodded since he was still partially mesmerized by the scenery of the city.

He ended up at this huge building that looked like the huge libraries he had seen in London and on his trip to Paris, France. "Is this a library, Minomon?," he asked with much intent of going in. "Yes it is. This here is the Archive Ship Memorial. You can find all kinds of information on the Digital World here. I heard many tamers get lost in the huge maze of bookshelves on their first trips here," Minomon replied as his tamer walked up the steps towards the entrance, entering it after he admired the architecture of the wall etchings.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Thats who we think has him.
But how did you know that?
Demidevimon asked, they had not told him who they thought it was.

cdcash912

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Kenshin turns back to Demidevimon, and answers with, "We heard you speaking about him earlier, and I just assumed he might know something."

"Gigi!" Gigimon says, unable to use Human speech yet. She jumps onto Kenshin's head.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Oh, the yelling earlier, forgot about that.
Demidevimon said, slightly embarrassed.
We last saw them in the Tropical jungle, we then started looking through the Gear savanna and here in the city.
Patamon said while a tear ran from his eye. He did his best to wipe it away before looking at Kenshin.

cdcash912

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Kenshin places his left hand to his chin and begins to scratch it, thinking of an idea to search out Soma. "I know; There's strength in numbers right? Let's go seek out the others! They might be able to help us!"

"So it's back to that ocean?" Natsu asks morbidly.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Thats true. Time for the walk back.
Demidevimon said as he looked east to the ocean, he had something against water there.
To the others!
Patamon said excitedly, he was prepared for the anything knowing that his friends were helping him,

cdcash912

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:58 am

Kenshin leaps onto Natsu's back, then yells out, "Let's go Kenshin!"

Natsu sweat drops at his words, as he continues with, "Why aren't you saying that?"

"...shut up." Natsu says, then flies away into the skies towards the East Data Ocean. "You guys coming?"

(Exit to East Data Ocean)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:29 am

Patamon and Demidevimon started flying slowly behind them.
We're coming!
Patamon yelled as he pushed himself to fly further, the East Data ocean was closer than he thought when he got up in the air, Deidevimon close to him.
And we're off ... again.
(Exit to East Data ocean)

cdcash912

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Kale and Minomon entered the Archive Ship Memorial silently as they noticed Digimon of all different sizes and shapes quickly moving from one area to another or sitting at a table studying. They walked over to the counter by the front and found a Wizardmon behind it. "Morning, Mr. Wizardmon! Hello."

The Wizardmon looked away from his book and up at the two of them. "Why, hello there travelers. Please you and your tamer may enter here at any tome. Simply ring the bell at the end of every shelf," the Wizardmon said, pointing to various bells hanging in front of the aisles," and I'll help you out. Okay?"

"Yes," Kale and Minomon said in unison as they headed over to the aisles of books to begin searching for anything that might have important information for them in the future."Okay, Minomon. This is the Fresh section. We'll meet up here in an hour, got it? Yeah, of course. In one hour. See ya later," Minomon said as he shot a string up in the air and pulled himself to the ceiling. Before hitting the said ceiling, he detached the string and hovered in the opposite direction Kale went.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Hay Veemon let's go some were "ok"
Axel and Veemon exit

Saruto_11

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:31 pm

(Enter Leto and Chaos from East Data Ocean)

Leto held onto Chaos, now a botamon, as he entered the city once more. "It feels good to be back." He said to his digimon. "Yes, and this time I can talk." It said to Leto. "I wonder if we will find anyone to talk to this time?" "I hope so."

Leto and Chaos started to look around the city for anything they cool do. So far they found nothing... "Well this was a bit of a waste..." "Yeah... I know, maybe we should get something to eat or something..." "That is your answer to anything in this place." "What! I like good food."

"Why don't we take a look at the library?" Asked Kira. Leto stopped in his tracks, almost dropping Chaos. He looked down at the DemiVeemon that was in his pocket. "Well... we could..."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 pm

(I will wish people would go on these boards more...)

Draco_Lord

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:07 pm

As Minomon glided through the top of the library among the Biyomons and Tentomon, Kale walked through the section labeled 'Legendary.' He ran his fingers through the books as he found one that was titled 'Nature master.' "Nature master? Wonder what this is about?," he said as he removed the book from its spot and read it there, where he stood. In it, he found all of these weird Digimon: he even found a chart of evolutions for Wormmon and this unique bird one called a 'Biyomon.' "So, Wormmon digivolves to Stingmon, then JewelBeemon and finally the Demon of the Forest, GranKuwagamon. While this Biyomon digimon becomes a Birdramon, Garudamon and finally, the legendary Phoenixmon. Intriguing! Never believed that Minomon would be able to become such powerful Digimon later on." "Are you done yet, Kale?," a Wormmon said to Kale as he hung onto the bookshelf with its legs. "Of course. This book was pretty fascinating. Say, how did you come across my name? Did Minomon tell you?" The Wormmon laughed as Kale grew suspicious yet didn't realize it yet. "It is I, Kale. I'm Wormmon now. But how?! I thought you could only maintain Wormmon for a few minutes." Wormmon jumped onto Kale and climbed onto his back. Once in his position again, he resumed. "Well, I found some fellow Wormmon and they taught me how to stay in Wormmon form by showing me a book of Digi-volution. Sweet! So, how about we go on and look for more interesting books? Of course!" With that, they continued on in the library, Wormmon and Kale together.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games