Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:05 pm
*takes another sip of her Corona* So, you're moving in here? How did you get to do that? *sighs w/a bit of jealousy* Must be nice.....I'm happy for you! *hugs Icy and returns to drinking her Corona*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:13 pm
-walks in and sees katana and icy- Hiya, gals! -smiles at them-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 pm
-gives a picture of Ryzan kissing a sleeping TES to everyone in the bar-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:16 pm
*runs to the door, gasping*

Can someone call 9-1-1? Something's terrible wrong with TES and bandaidd says he should be in the hospital! What happened to him? She needs witnesses over at the Cabana bar to help her. Or a doctor or police or anyone!  

psihug

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 pm
rofl LMAO!

Well, honestly, Psyzapp caught me sleeping in the bar, though I accidentally fell asleep on some new pillows I'd just bought and wanted to try out*points at the table where Faelan and his Grunny are STILL sleeping, and on her pillows* waiting for what I thought was the late crowd to show up, and she offered me a room so I wouldn't be sleeping up here. I think she did it more out of not wanting this to be a habit, since a few others have been sleeping within the bar lately. sweatdrop So that is how I came to have residency in Psyzapps underground lair.

*notes the twinge of jealousy in Katanas tone and wonders if she should spoil Psyzapps surprise or just let her wait it out*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm
*smiles at Icy* So, tell me....just what is it like down there? Is your room FABULOUS or what?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm
*while sipping her Coke and contemplating on telling Katana or not, Showa hands her a picture of Ryzan kissing TES while he's asleep and sees dame walk in*

Hey dame!*huggleglomps*How are you this evening? xd

*while speaking to dame, psihug runs in screaming something about 9-1-1, TES, Cabana Bar, hospital and bandaidd in one breath. Wondering whatthe hell he's talking about, Icy goes over to him and slaps him out of it*

ALRIGHT MAN! Calm down and tell us what's going on?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm
*stares at Icy with wild eyes and then runs back to cabana bar*  

psihug

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm
*waves at Dame* Hiya dame! How are you tonight? *turns back to Icy* What the hell was all that about? Just what did you DO to TES after I left? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm
-is about to answer Icy when psihug freaks out and Icy slaps him then he runs out the door- What the he....??!? eek confused  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm
WTF?!??!!?! eek stressed PSIHUG! PSIHUG! Where the hell are you going?!

*throwing her hands up, Icy turns around and looks from Showa to Katana to Dame and back to Katana*

Did anyone catch what the hell psihug was blabbering about? What does he mean TES is in the hospital? TES is right over there, laying on-

*Icy turns to where Ryzan is and sees that TES is gone. Stunned, Icy cocks an eyebrow at Ryzan, wondering why he's still lying on the floor and where the hell did TES disappear to. Deciding that TES must've done something to Ryzan for eavesdropping on them last night, Icy shrugs and goes back to sitting with Katana*

I'm sorry about that hun. I know you asked me something......AH! My place! It's absolutely georgous! I mean, nothing compared to Psyzapps of course, but it runs up there!

*with dreamy eyes, Icy thinks of her new quarters and sighs, then regains herself, realizing how Katana must feel*

Ah, um, so....what are you doing tonight?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:33 pm
*walks back over to MW, downing the coke and throwing the can in the garbage, he goes straight to a chair and puts his head on a table*

False alarm guys. bandaidd is losing it. He was just sleeping. The ambulance is come and gone and I guess he's fine.  

psihug

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:34 pm
*raises her Corona in a toast* You're looking at it hun....feeling a bit out of sorts lately, and just wanted to have a few drinks. *smiles at Icy* I'm really happy for you hun....and I'm big enough to admit I'm a bit jealous of you too. smile *sees that her bottle has once again gone empty, she gets up to grab another*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm
-raises an eyebrow, looks over at Icy and katana with a shrug and then goes to sit beside psihug- Well, that was weird, dear. -rubs his back- You okay?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm
Psihug found TES passed out and unresponsive, so he took him to the Cabana bar and nurse office.

Bandaidd decided he should be taken to a hospital.

Teleportation is fun.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games