Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:02 pm
ceilisidhe
Kitsoru
ceilisidhe
Kitsoru
*lies in bed and listens to her Guilty Gear music* nuthin here...bored as hell...although hell is probably more fun.. stare
Kit: well of course it is, when Kioshi's rulin it twisted
Me: that sister of yours is a freak...which, I guess, explains how she managed to come to rule hell... sweatdrop

You know, I never did ask if Kit was a kitsune or a fox demon...*pokes lightly*

Kit: whut's the difference? stare I'm both, I guess you could say...my race is called various things- kitsune, kitsune youkai, fox demon, fox spirits, kyuubi, etc...it's basically all the same..*shrug*
Edit: *as you pull your poking finger back, it is a mere bloody stump*
Kit: <-_->+ and dun poke me...*spits out finger* mm..blood.. twisted
Me: stare weirdo fox..

I'm glad I, unlike kitsune, can regenerate. blaugh

Kit: ...I CAN regenerate...*slices off her own arm and regrows it instantly* see? xp
Me: stare well, duh, yer immortal...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:03 pm
ceilisidhe
.........it became rather quiet all of a sudden.....a little too quiet.

<.<
>.>

eheh, yeah, I got sidetracked with my art site... sweatdrop  

Kitsoru

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:29 pm
Kitsoru
ceilisidhe

<.<
>.>

Art is good. Too bad my skills are limited mainly through melee weaponry, martial arts, musical instruments and writing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:31 pm
heh...ya..
Say, I was lookin over the Elite forum list, and I have 370+ posts...does that qualify me as elite? Just wonderin... sweatdrop  

Kitsoru

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:33 pm
ceilisidhe
Kitsoru
ceilisidhe

<.<
>.>

Art is good. Too bad my skills are limited mainly through melee weaponry, martial arts, musical instruments and writing.

I've always wanted to try my hand at kendo, but they're no places around here that offer classes...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:42 pm
Well, it seems to be a bit of a grey area, doesn't it? Some on the list haven't complied with half the convoluted terms.....I'm rather against elitism myself, as is lurichan, but I do believe you'd qualify with over 370 posts. I've added you to the list, by the way.

Kendo, eh? Have you tried the local Y.M.C.A.? The one here offers classes...too bad you live nowhere near to Chicago as I would be willing. I prefer Tai Chi Chuan myself as the flowing movements suit me better than economy of motion. My friend Arawasu-sama, who I must say has earned my deepest respect and admiration, practices a unique form of kendo blending certain styles the likes of which I am hard-pressed to match.  

ceilisidhe

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:48 pm
ceilisidhe
Well, it seems to be a bit of a grey area, doesn't it? Some on the list haven't complied with half the convoluted terms.....I'm rather against elitism myself, as is lurichan, but I do believe you'd qualify with over 370 posts.

Kendo, eh? Have you tried the local Y.M.C.A.? The one here offers classes...too bad you live nowhere near to Chicago as I would be willing. I prefer Tai Chi Chuan myself as the flowing movements suit me better than economy of motion. My friend Arawasu-sama, who I must say has earned my deepest respect and admiration, practices a unique form of kendo blending certain styles the likes of which I am hard-pressed to match.

no, not the YMCA in this area, I used to take swimming classes there when I was little 3nodding
My brother has a college friend who is a several times over blackbelt at several martial arts, and is apparently famous in the scene, I think he' on the Olympic team (if there is one..?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:59 pm
3nodding Impressive.

*big neko yawn, stretch* Sleepy.....I think perhaps I shall bid thee goodnight for sleep is being persistent with me. Ja ne matte.  

ceilisidhe

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:00 pm
ceilisidhe
3nodding Impressive.

*big neko yawn, stretch* Sleepy.....I think perhaps I shall bid thee goodnight for sleep is being persistent with me. Ja ne matte.

baibai *wave*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:24 pm
ninja ninja  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:27 pm
ninja we must go ninja in the night ninja
Chipp: HOLY ZEN!
Taki: Demon, BEGONE!
Naruto: =>___<= BELIEVE IT- AGHH!! *is shot by Kit* =X_x=
Kit: STOP SAYING THAT!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:20 pm
uh... hey-low...  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:41 pm
Broken_Shadow_Child
uh... hey-low...

*waves* hihi  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:49 pm
what's up?...^.^  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:15 pm
Broken_Shadow_Child
what's up?...^.^

nuthin much...multitasking..  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games