Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:23 pm
oh, ceil, I think I discovered the culprit who's been messing with my alarm clock- this morning, I caught my cat in the act.. stare
that troublemaker.... scream THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET ME! *gets anti-cat gear* << >> *paranoid*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:24 pm
ceilisidhe
Do your dreams usually come true Isobel?

The ones that are premonition ones always come true (they're remarkably different from the normal and lucid dreams I have, they seem far more real/solid, I can feel sensations in my premonition ones, even smell and touch.) but it's a matter of time on when they come true really, and they're pretty rare (I maybe have 3 of note a year).  

Isobel Bellamy

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:25 pm
ceilisidhe
Kitsoru
deadly_demon
Kitsoru
neutral ......
I just got attacked by caramel... ._.;
Kitsoru: stare your stupidity never ceases to amaze me..

How did you manage that?

xD

I bit into a Cadbury Caramello piece and all the caramel in it started squishing out all over me... sweatdrop

Ascher would find something silly to say to that were he not ill.....the price one pays for running around gaia nude, you know. 3nodding

rofl of course he would, it's Ascher xp
Kit: twisted heehee...*perverted mind rolls into action*
Me: stare oh, don't you start...*fwappens*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:34 pm
Isobel Bellamy
ceilisidhe

The ones that are premonition ones always come true (they're remarkably different from the normal and lucid dreams I have, they seem far more real/solid, I can feel sensations in my premonition ones, even smell and touch.) but it's a matter of time on when they come true really, and they're pretty rare (I maybe have 3 of note a year).

I wouldn't worry about this one too much. Why would a friend desire you ill will, after all?  

ceilisidhe

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:37 pm
ceilisidhe
Isobel Bellamy
ceilisidhe

I wouldn't worry about this one too much. Why would a friend desire you ill will, after all?

mm, the nightmare most likely wasn't one of them, it just scared the crap pout of me sweatdrop , but hehhehheh.... we have a certain history that would promt him to want to do harm to me if I said things to his gf if I was in a particularly irked state  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:40 pm
Isobel Bellamy
ceilisidhe
Isobel Bellamy
ceilisidhe

mm, the nightmare most likely wasn't one of them, it just scared the crap pout of me sweatdrop , but hehhehheh.... we have a certain history that would promt him to want to do harm to me if I said things to his gf if I was in a particularly irked state

.....please remind me to never annoy you...?  

ceilisidhe

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:47 pm
ceilisidhe

.....please remind me to never annoy you...?

*laughs* I would never actually do anything unless they both annoyed me sufficiently....which they came near to recently...moving on!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:50 pm
Moving On!

arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow (not there yet) arrow
arrow arrow arrow (okay-we're here) So, is there aught of interest wherever the three(4) of you may be?  

ceilisidhe

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:54 pm
*lies in bed and listens to her Guilty Gear music* nuthin here...bored as hell...although hell is probably more fun.. stare
Kit: well of course it is, when Kioshi's rulin it twisted
Me: that sister of yours is a freak...which, I guess, explains how she managed to come to rule hell... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:59 pm
Kitsoru
*lies in bed and listens to her Guilty Gear music* nuthin here...bored as hell...although hell is probably more fun.. stare
Me: that sister of yours is a freak...which, I guess, explains how she managed to come to rule hell... sweatdrop

You know, I never did ask if Kit was a kitsune or a fox demon...*pokes lightly*  

ceilisidhe

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:00 pm
Trying not to yell too much at my website for being a stubborn git, grrrr, it's not even running yet gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:02 pm
ceilisidhe
Kitsoru

Kit: whut's the difference? stare I'm both, I guess you could say...my race is called various things- kitsune, kitsune youkai, fox demon, fox spirits, kyuubi, etc...it's basically all the same..*shrug*
Edit: *as you pull your poking finger back, it is a mere bloody stump*
Kit: <-_->+ and dun poke me...*spits out finger* mm..blood.. twisted
Me: stare weirdo fox..  

Kitsoru

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:06 pm
I have been on overtime all week plus Saturdays, so I'm a bit frazzled and taking it easy myself. To amuse myself I'm playing with the marketplace, underscoring the price of brown giftboxes to
1) raise gold for lurichan's quest
and
2) lower the price of said giftboxes from 3.8-3.9 to 3.0-3.3.

I've been at it for three days now and have received a couple annoyed PMs from market whores trying to create artificial inflation. I can be naughty at times.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:08 pm
Kitsoru
ceilisidhe
Kitsoru

Kit: whut's the difference? stare I'm both, I guess you could say...my race is called various things- kitsune, kitsune youkai, fox demon, fox spirits, kyuubi, etc...it's basically all the same..*shrug*
Edit: *as you pull your poking finger back, it is a mere bloody stump*
Kit: <-_->+ and dun poke me...*spits out finger* mm..blood.. twisted
Me: stare weirdo fox..

I'm glad I, unlike kitsune, can regenerate. blaugh  

ceilisidhe

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:23 pm
.........it became rather quiet all of a sudden.....a little too quiet.

<.<
>.>
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games