Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:32 am
lurichan
0o; That's a college professor giving you a one page paper? 0o; Must be a lazy teacher to not want to have to read through a whole lot.

Yeah, and my computer class is worse. For a test (I just took), one aspect was finding a basketball player's average shot percentage. The teacher's command line listed "shotsTaken/shotsMade" as being the average...

So when the guy made seven of ten shots, I guess he had... 1.42%  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:33 am
Easy math. ^_^ So how are you doing other than being bored?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:38 am
lurichan

Getting by, except for the urge to take over my classes. I would, except if I eliminate the teacher, I would probably have to eliminate the students next... How about you?

P.S. In case it was unclear, "shotsTaken/shotsMade" is reversed. It should have been "shotsMade/shotsTaken*100." Because, otherwise you have some problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:39 am
zz1000zz
lurichan

Getting by, except for the urge to take over my classes. I would, except if I eliminate the teacher, I would probably have to eliminate the students next... How about you?

P.S. In case it was unclear, "shotsTaken/shotsMade" is reversed. It should have been "shotsMade/shotsTaken*100." Because, otherwise you have some problems.

*nods* I noticed that when I went to put it in the calculator and went...hey, wait a minute. ^^*

As much fun as taking over a class might be, locking them in a random room is less of a hassle later than out and out making them disappear permanantly.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:41 am
0o; For some reason "there are no cats in america and the roads are paved with cheese" just jumped into my head completley unbidden.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:41 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

*nods* I noticed that when I went to put it in the calculator and went...hey, wait a minute. ^^*

As much fun as taking over a class might be, locking them in a random room is less of a hassle later than out and out making them disappear permanantly.

Wait a second... Are you talking about killing the teacher? I mean, I would *never* do that...

Anyways, how be you crazy people?  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:42 am
lurichan
0o; For some reason "there are no cats in america and the roads are paved with cheese" just jumped into my head completley unbidden.

Hence my crazy comment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:43 am
Me be crazy? *Shrugs* I suppose I could think of worse things to be. I'm doing okay, I'm already over the 5% mark my quest due to some generous donations. ^__^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:46 am
How much are you needing overall for your quest? Considering what I know of your income on here, it has to be extremely high...

I think I am going to take back the crazy comment. Insane is better. Crazy is basically the same as insane, except it carries the connotation of violence.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:50 am
Well, accounting for a bit of inflation due to how donation items inflate, I'm working on getting 2.5 million gold. ^_^ I'm working on getting an angelic sash. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:51 am
Hence insane does apply rather well, doesn't it? ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:52 am
lurichan
Well, accounting for a bit of inflation due to how donation items inflate, I'm working on getting 2.5 million gold. ^_^ I'm working on getting an angelic sash. ^_^

I had noticed your signature, but I had no idea the Angelic Sash had gotten that expensive. I can safely say that I will never have anywhere near that much gold on Gaia. In fact, I probably will never have anywhere near what you have currently.

Then again, I enjoy being poor far more than being rich.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:56 am
It gives me a long term goal to chase after instead of finishing a quest in less than a month and getting bored. ^^* I've started to run out of donation items I'm actually interested in overall, so I decided it was finally time to go after the big one. 3nodding

I got sucked into pushing the red button in darkxmoon's profile. It looped though. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:59 am
Keeping things simple really is a good idea overall when it comes to gaia, I just know that I've gotten sucked in. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:01 am
It's about time for me to go get ceilisidhe from work. *Waves* Have a good day. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games