Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:13 am

Read All Over

I use a lot of GS stuff too, GS updates used to be my absolute faves but these days they seem so small.

BUT GOSH DONT YOU KNOW re-colors can only be really really rare drops in bundles of worthless crap DX imho, they could leave the pants exactly the same but without the belt detail, maybe slimmify the blazers, and make scarves that dangle to the right instead of the left, badda bing badda boom, not really completely different! >.>

they really do need to re do the masquerade, I need more bangs and noses liek yesterday, yesterday is when I need them.

Sounds about right. xD Slimmer blazers would be a great. And I've noticed that the belt does sometimes get in the way, it looks funny with some shirts.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:37 am

With all this scifi rig talk think I'll be more upset if it turns out not to be that this RIG lol
Our a rig that is not just Final Fantasy items.

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 am

Whatever they do with the next RIG, please don't do the whole monochrome colour scheme for everything again. The lack of colour in last month's was really disappointing. Gaia, some of us actually like bright shades. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 am

Heroine: A few people like monochrome, Film Noir, and even an old 1920's feel to it. *has seen quite a few people pleased with Club Limbo* I'll just hope they use some of the older NPCs in the next RIG instead of making more that may soon be forgotten. Not only that, my list of NPCs on my word document would last up to 9 pages if this is kept up. gonk

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:20 am

Magnificent Moonbeam
Heroine: A few people like monochrome, Film Noir, and even an old 1920's feel to it. *has seen quite a few people pleased with Club Limbo* I'll just hope they use some of the older NPCs in the next RIG instead of making more that may soon be forgotten. Not only that, my list of NPCs on my word document would last up to 9 pages if this is kept up. gonk

I'm sure lots of people loved it, but I'm hoping that there'll be more items I can use next time round. 3nodding I agree with using more of the older NPCs though. It would be cool if they could find a way to link the plots of different RIGs together somehow, apart from making sequels.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:22 am

Halfling Heroine
Whatever they do with the next RIG, please don't do the whole monochrome colour scheme for everything again. The lack of colour in last month's was really disappointing. Gaia, some of us actually like bright shades. gonk

Let's also add that yellow-gold black combo to the list too . emotion_donotwant

I hardly ever use gold and I hate how it would be paired up with legit black colors.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:34 am

Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

I'm sure lots of people loved it, but I'm hoping that there'll be more items I can use next time round. 3nodding I agree with using more of the older NPCs though. It would be cool if they could find a way to link the plots of different RIGs together somehow, apart from making sequels.
True. I'd love that to happen. emotion_kirakira I wouldn't mind getting to know more about some of the RIG NPCs to be honest. redface
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:42 am

Halfling Heroine

no

this rig is going to be a rainbow rig

with allll the colors of the gaia rainbow

red/gold/black

black/purple

cream

...yep, that's all the colors of the rainbow right there

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:12 am

oh man. I have a test tomorrow. I don't wanna studdyyy~~

Ao no Exorcist updated. Did anyone read it? I'm now shipping Mephisto and the booby lady. rofl rofl
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 am

The Undead Suitor
Halfling Heroine

no

this rig is going to be a rainbow rig

with allll the colors of the gaia rainbow

red/gold/black

black/purple

cream

...yep, that's all the colors of the rainbow right there

All the colours of Gaia's 'rainbow' alright. xd

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:19 am

Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine

I hardly ever use gold and I hate how it would be paired up with legit black colors.

Nothing worse the seeing an item in a colour you love, only for it to be spoiled by another clashing colour. I'm not a huge fan of yellow and black either to be honest. I know people are keen for Gaia to make items that match each other, but sometimes it'd be nice to see some more unusual colour schemes.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 am

Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine

Nothing worse the seeing an item in a colour you love, only for it to be spoiled by another clashing colour. I'm not a huge fan of yellow and black either to be honest. I know people are keen for Gaia to make items that match each other, but sometimes it'd be nice to see some more unusally colour schemes.
>_> I just wanted it to be more muted. It's just how I roll. I wear enough pastel IRL with my purple nursing scrubs...
Like that fedora for the wolf ******** perfect.

....then those ears. emotion_donotwant

I hope we can get some gold shop knockoffs.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 am

Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine

Nothing worse the seeing an item in a colour you love, only for it to be spoiled by another clashing colour. I'm not a huge fan of yellow and black either to be honest. I know people are keen for Gaia to make items that match each other, but sometimes it'd be nice to see some more unusally colour schemes.
>_> I just wanted it to be more muted. It's just how I roll. I wear enough pastel IRL with my purple nursing scrubs...
Like that fedora for the wolf dude.
******** perfect.

....then those ears. emotion_donotwant

I hope we can get some gold shop knockoffs.

Hopefully we will. It's great to see Gaia making cheaper gold shop versions of expensive items. Saved me having to get a second Reve rouille when they released the mademoiselle contacts knock-offs.

It's funny, I just realized that I don't use aquamarine that often in my outfits. Subconscious reaction to having to wear a jumper of the same colour as part of my school uniform? Somehow I'm not so sure about that one! xd
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 am

Sexy: I have three tests tomorrow and I also don't want to study for any of them specially the geology one so much to cover.

I've never read it

Suitor: There is light cream,dark cream, slightly lighter cream, slightly darker cream, creamy cream and of course beige cream. Also don't forget bright pink.

I predict the next animal will be....A CAT!!!

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 am

a cream cat

wearing black and purple
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games