Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:24 pm

Tonks shushed Sirius, grinning cheekily at Gabriel. "I haven't gone soft. I just fancied him is all," she said, winking at Gabriel. "I couldn't be casting hexes at him. That would just be rude."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:26 pm

"Keep up with the irresitble charm remarks and she won't need me giving her ideas. Trust me--I knew her mother,"

"Really?" Gabriel asked, interest peaking. "I've never met her mother. What was she like? She must have been quite a woman to be able to put up with our Tonks."

"I haven't gone soft. I just fancied him is all. I couldn't be casting hexes at him. That would just be rude."

"Fancied?" he asked, his mind jumping on the past tense. He pouted cutely. "You mean you don't fancy me anymore? I still think you're hot!" He gave her a very overdramatic wink.

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:29 pm

Remus decided to give up on discussing anything and turned instead to the conversation going on that didn't involve him and Sirius. "Sirius and Tonks' mother are cousins," he explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:31 pm

Tonks laughed. "Considering you don't even know what I really look like, you can't really say I'm hot," she reprimanded. "Fine, if you must know, you're still fanciable."

She looked at Remus. "I don't want people to know I'm related to an ex-convict," she said with a grin.

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:35 pm

Gabriel gave her a 100-watt smile, one of the ones he usually reserved for those he was flirting with. Thinking for a second, he supposed that that was what he was doing at the moment.

"You don't want us to know you're related to Sirius?" he asked, incredulously. "I thought that would make a wonderful story - after all, you can tell you're kids what a terror he was and all of that jazz, and then when he comes over - well, I think it would be rather funny."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:41 pm

[Now the RP will die as it seems HKBlack has gotten offline.]

Tonks shook her head. "I'd likely drop something on any kids I have. I'm too clumsy for a kid. Sirius, if he came over, would be left bandaging wounds."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:43 pm

Gabriel thought about this for a moment. "I don't know, Tonks," he replied. "I always thought you'd make a good mother." He paused, grinning slyly at his old friend. "S'long as you weren't allowed in the kitchen," he added wickedly.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:49 pm

Tonks beamed. "Sirius and Remus can vouch for that," she said, sticking her tongue out at Gabriel. "Of course, I'd like to have kids one day. They wouldn't be metamorphs like me though, which is a damn shame. I'd like to have a bunch of multicolored brats to call my own."

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:52 pm

After hesitating for quite some time, Kathryn finally decided to jump in the conversation. I mean, it's better than just staring at her empty plate.

"I couldn't stand kids... They're pure evil" She said.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:54 pm

"Well, if they have any lack of Potions skills, as I did, then you might very well have a bunch of multicoloured brats running around the place," he told her truthfully. He didn't even know what he was sayng. He had missed Tonks. Working as a Muggle bartender meant that he had stayed away from the Wizarding World for the past year, and it was good to just joke around and argue with his old friend. "And if that doesn't work, Muggle dye will!"

"I couldn't stand kids... They're pure evil"

Gabriel turned to her. "Well, that's half the fun, isn't it? I love teaching the kids how to be moronic fools and be proud of it - its a good skill. I know it got me through schooling."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:58 pm

Tonks snickered. "You always managed to foul things up in Potions worse than I ever did. Snape used to hate us both I think. Kids aren't that bad, Kathryn, don't worry. You'll want some when you get older. So, Gabriel, what have you been up to these last few years since Hogwarts?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:03 pm

Gabriel grinned. "Surprisingly, after all my mishaps and detentions from Snape that never pushed anything through my brain, I decided to take up bartending," he explained. "I've been all over London - Muggle and Magical alike. I don't stay at one job for more than six months if I can help it. I like moving around. 'Course it doesn't help that I can't hold rent for one place for more than six months either." He thought for a moment. "There have been some rough times and some good times. All in all, its been fun. I now know how to mix more drinks together than I know potions."

He paused again, wondering for a moment on how to proceed. "I don't know which type of bar I like working at more - Muggle or Magical. I guess I like them both the same, they both have their share of interesting things," he concluded.

"How about you? What have you been up to since we left this place?"

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:08 pm

Tonks shrugged. "If you'd believe it, I'm an Auror," she said, examining her nails for a moment. "I work under Mad-Eye Moody and spent most of my time two years ago working alongside Kingsley Shacklebolt trying to find Sirius Black and pretending to not sympathize with Dumbledore during that whole fiasco. I'm surprised I never ran into you in London since I work out of there."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:11 pm

Gabriel's jaw dropped. "You... an Auror?" he asked. "How'd you make it past Stealth training? You had to be the clumsiest person there ever was!" He grinned goodnaturedly at her. "Well, if you'd believe me - I've spent most of the past year and a half in Muggle London, working between three different bars. It was hard keeping up with my schedule. I only worked nights. Became noctournal. Quite fun, quite fun."

He stared at her. He still couldn't believe that she had become an Auror.

"So you had to pretend-search for Sirius? That must have been fun... or annoying. Or maybe, perhaps even both."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:15 pm

Tonks laughed. "I nearly failed and I'm getting better now," she said. "I can actually walk ten feet without tripping over myself now."

She cracked her knuckles. "It was kind of fun, Kingsley and I had a time trying to come up with places for Sirius to be. I think we kept wanting to put him in Tahiti or something."
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games