Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:21 pm
Masquanade
Hey just saw a case of bashing (or not playing nice) in the low brass section. Make sure you mods watch out for that, it's against guild rules.

D:

Make sure that guild members know to report any in-thread abuse in here. We can't deal with it if we don't know about it; I can't go through all posts made each day...  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:54 am
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
Hey just saw a case of bashing (or not playing nice) in the low brass section. Make sure you mods watch out for that, it's against guild rules.

D:

Make sure that guild members know to report any in-thread abuse in here. We can't deal with it if we don't know about it; I can't go through all posts made each day...

Neither can I

Luckily I've been stopping in the LB thread becuase I'm thinking about splitting it up into two threads.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:25 am
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

D:

I try to... but it rarely works. What went on in the LB thread? Oh, wait... I can look myself. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:48 pm
iOggy
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

D:

I try to... but it rarely works. What went on in the LB thread? Oh, wait... I can look myself. sweatdrop
tsk tsk Oggy. xp  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:14 pm
Can I delete the spam/bashing posts?

I do so love deleting posts.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:44 pm
Silver Gryphon
Can I delete the spam/bashing posts?

I do so love deleting posts.

nah
i'm leaving it up for now so people will see what i'm talking about
you can in the future after warning them  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:10 pm
Masq... you look like a refugee from our marching band!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:38 am
iOggy
heh heh haha i asume you're going to get this outfit sometime?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:45 am
Masquanade
iOggy
heh heh haha i asume you're going to get this outfit sometime?

Maybe. Maybe not. At this point, I'm not getting anything anytime soon... I only have 350 gold. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd heart  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:20 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

oo science fiar that is teh intenceness.

This is the 4th time I'm doing it. I absolutely hate it and I'm not gonna do anything in the field of science, but my parents are making me do it cuz' "It'll look good on a college application."

Meh. I guess it's somewhat intense... Like when you're sitting there waiting for your judge to come and all these other judges pass you and you're like 'Is that my judge? ... Or is it him.. or her... or...' xD Cuz' you don't know when they're gonna approach you, but afterwards when you get into it it's pretty fun, I guess. My last judge was kind of a flake... We ended up talking about people sniffing E. Coli cuz' they were dared too. xDD

Oddly enough, I've never done anything like a science fair. I wasn't even sure they were real, or just something a cartoon uses when they need something to happen at the kid's school. sweatdrop

Whew, sorry I've been gone so much, but things have been crazy here IRL. The musical is performing this weekend, and the whole week was dress rehearsals after school until eight o'clock or later. And next week I have to work on this huge English project I've been putting off. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:00 pm
Masquanade

xd heart

Did you draw that, Masq?  

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:07 pm
Durza the Shade

Oddly enough, I've never done anything like a science fair. I wasn't even sure they were real, or just something a cartoon uses when they need something to happen at the kid's school. sweatdrop

Whew, sorry I've been gone so much, but things have been crazy here IRL. The musical is performing this weekend, and the whole week was dress rehearsals after school until eight o'clock or later. And next week I have to work on this huge English project I've been putting off. *sigh*

rofl xDD

well, at least now you know.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:16 pm
iOggy
Masquanade

xd heart

Did you draw that, Masq?

yep 3nodding

and if you can't tell that's all the mods
oggy is the only one with a hat because I don't know what you're hair looks like. sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:24 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade

xd heart

Did you draw that, Masq?

yep 3nodding

and if you can't tell that's all the mods
oggy is the only one with a hat because I don't know what you're hair looks like. sweatdrop

is that me in the upper corner, or did you forget about me?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games