Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Taki-di generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 7!

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:34 pm
Speed Shovelling Rescue Adventure
Name: Tsarzi Ameroc
Rescued Trolls: 6
Currently: Tracking!

Lupos signaled Tsarzi to hold as he snuffled the snow. He'd found something. He began to lead them east, moving slow.

Taki-di generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:35 pm

They started to dig but nothing. Tsarzi listened carefully, trying to pick up signs her lusus wasn't catching. They must have gotten off course or not dug deep enough.

Taki-di

Taki-di generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:36 pm

She decided to clear some more snow, finding some of the loosely packed snow that signaled a covered entrance deeper into the snow.

Taki-di generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:37 pm

Tsk, nothing. Tsarzi climbed out of the ditch she'd dug to find Lupos snuffling over to the north a bit and she moved to join him.

Taki-di

Taki-di generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:38 pm

They were getting closer, there were definite signs of something.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:39 pm
Rescued Trolls: 7
Currently: Digging!

The next troll she found was rather unpleasant, having been desperately digging themselves out and were unappreciative of the interference of a child. They apparently took it as a challenge to their survival abilities. Which were already in question for having participate dint his stunt. It hardly mattered, Tsarzi had a job to do and had Lupos restrain the struggling and exhausted competitor and bundle them back topside.

Taki-di

Sypon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)

Sypon
Vice Captain

Hivestuck

My name is: Tamiya Aiguma
My team is: Purple

Tolerance: 30/30
Cheats (if any):Weights + Insulation + Sedatives: Roll 2D10 (counts as 1 roll), and choose which number to subtract from your tolerance. Every roll is worth 2 minutes instead of 1. You are caught cheating on a roll of 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, or 10 (does not include the number you don’t choose).

Tamiya shouldn't have taken the sedatives before deciding how else to proceed. She ended up burdening herself with lots of other cheats. Yes, this would not fail.

Unfortunately, as soon as Tamiya set foot in the lake she sunk directly to the bottom, requiring rescue. It took two minutes to get her out, though, so.... This was truly a win.  
Taki-di generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 1!
Rescued Trolls: 7

Poor attitudes was no way to greet a rescuer, but Tsarzi hardly cared. Back to the snow drifts.

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:40 pm
Rescued Trolls: 8
Currently: Digging!

A lost shovel found in the snow wasn't an optimistic sign for sure, and Tsarzi began to systematically search the surrounding areas, digging deeper and deeper to locate where the troll may have wound up. They shouldn't have gotten too far, but it would seem they'd resorted to use of their hands for they had awful frostbite mottling their hands when she located them.

Taki-di generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 15!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:41 pm
Rescued Trolls: 8

Tsarzi looked back across the disaster zone. Perhaps now was time to check in on how many were still missing.

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:07 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Nictor Sabbat
My team is: Yellow

Tolerance: 30/30
Cheats (if any):No cheating!

Nictor was more than a bit addled after the trial he'd been freed from. The time under the avalanche had been...rough. He was still feeling pretty muzzy and kinda unresponsive. Sadly for Nictor, someone had seen his dazed state, not entirely recognizing why he was so out of it, and laughed, suggesting he go join the plunge, that'd wake him up!

And like the poor misguided fool that he was, Nictor wandered towards where he'd been directed. He was just following directions at this point and that was all well and good unTIL HIS WAS GASPING FOR BREATH AT THE FULL BODY CHILL OF COLD WATER.  
Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:08 pm
Hivestuck

Tolerance: 27/30
Cheats (if any):No cheating!

This was so cold. This was so so cold. Well, Nictor was more present at least and he was entirely soaked, why was he entirely soaked? How did he get here? What...what were all these trolls doing in freezing water.  

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:11 pm
Hivestuck

Tolerance: 21/30
Cheats (if any): No cheating!

Nictor blinked hard. nope, he was still in freezing water with trolls entering the lake around him and other retreating. A lake. He didn't remember seeing this lake before. He, didn't remember a lot from the last hour or so. He shook his head and brought his hand sup to slap his cheeks. It stung and he winced at the pins and needle sensation. Okay, what was actually going on?

Had he....wandered into another competition. He needed to have someone around to help steer him away from this stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:14 pm
Hivestuck

Tolerance: 12/30

It was so cold. Shivers wracked his frame as he saw what looked like a juggalo dragging another juggalo out of the water, bopping them with a big inflatable hammer.

Was he. Sure. He was awake? Upon closer inspection he spotted a no cheating sign. So this was a competition...to go in an icy lake? That was absurd.

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:16 pm
Hivestuck

Tolerance: 6/30

Nictor coughed, the pressure form the water and the cold seeping into his skin and his bones and he was pretty sure his thinkpan was shivering. Okay, okay he was here, he was here, he was awake, he could get out now right?  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff