Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:08 am
Hiei sat thernr staring at the two. He wasn’t really sure who these people where or why they kept calling him Hiei.. He moved his hand up to his head and held it tightly in pain. “Who?” He finally asked.

“ What’s your full name, age, second persona, the year and your sisters name?” Kazu asked looking at Hiei waiting for him to answer holding a small note book. He frowned when Hiei answer and looked at Neko.

“I....uh sorry. I don’t know. I’m sorry I just can’t recall...who are you people? Where am I?” He asked and gripped his head in pain.

Kazu shifted and stared at Neko.

Akuro shrugged and sighed with a nod. “ it’s fine, it could be worse. I’m sorry you have to wait a few more days for our trip.” He said and crossed his arms. The vampire frowned thinking about it.

Jen nodded and stood up stretching and crossed his arms. “ I’m ready to go whenever you are. There isn’t much on that list” he added glancing st it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:08 am
Her smile faded. Neko stared at Hiei a moment then looked to Kazu. "He isnt kidding..." she realized, looking back at Hiei. "********..." she moved, her hand covering her face a moment as she tried to think. "What can you remember?" She asked, hoping to find something to help jog his memory.

Isuna set her mixture aside and moved to wash her hands, dried them then walked to stand in front of Akuro, giving him a quick kiss. "Once Hieis up and Kazu gets some sleep, we should be good to go. I gotta go up and check on them though. Wanna come?" She asked.

Iaffrette nodded, moving to pick up the list and set her rucksack by the door. "Do you need anything while we're in the market?" She asked, waiting by the door for him. "Or maybe youd like to find a trinket for miss Cillia?" She teased  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:51 am
Hiei looked toward Neko and casted his eyes down and flinched touching his stomach. He wasn't sure he remembered. " A black cat...when I woke up some times I kept seeing a black cat." He said a and rubbed his arm nervous. " Yukina, that name comes back in to my head a lot..." He frowned and glanced toward Kazu and Neko. " I'm sorry."

Kazu rubbed his head trying to think. " This is a mental thing, not up my alley." Kazu explained looking toward Neko and held his hand out. " I may of given to much of that drug to keep his heart going or the amount of trauma or hell even the blood lost. Any of that could have caused this." Kazu explained to Neko. " But it might be short term."

Akuro kissed her back and nodded. " Yeah, Let;s go check on them. Probably should try and get Kazu and Neko to eat. They've been in that room for almost 5 days." Akuro said walking toward the door. " Think Hiei is goingto be okay?"

Jen glanced to the side with a blush and started walking. " Yes, I'd like to find something for Cillia." Jen said as they walked. " I also need a few other things from market" He added.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:33 pm
Neko moved, slumping down in the chair and rubbing her face. "Yukina is your sister. Your twin sister." She explained, looking back up at him. "Your name is Hiei Jaganshi. You're currently recovering from a pretty traumatic stab wound." She finished abd looked at Kazuhiro. "I really hope this isn't permanent. Kiddo, go get some sleep or something, Isuna will be here soon."

Isuna nodded. "He made it through the worst of it. Its all just stepping stones from here as he recovers. Two transfusions and multiple stitches later, he probably needs the sleep." She grabbed her bag and walked out with him, heading for Hieis room and knocking on the door. "Kazu?"

Iaffrette grinned. "Im glad things are going well with you two." She rested a hand on his shoulder and steered him toward the market. "What is ig you need while we're here?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:57 pm
Hiei blinked and nodded. " I have a sister?" He asked and moved touching his wound again and closed his eyes leaning back on the back of the bed, trying to think. " What stabbed me? Was I jumpped? Did I do something wrong?" He asked and tilted his head trying to think and touched his head when a little hurt. He looked up at Isuna when she walked in and looked toward Neko again." and why are you all in costumes? Is it halloween?"

Kazu sighed and dropped his head. " I'm just gonna go rest for a little, Iaffrette is gone anyway so I'll sleep in medical. Just uh. Come get me if anything happens. " Kazu said going to leave for now and he nodded at Isuna. " No Memory, Go easy on him." Kazu said.

Akuro blinked and pulled at his hair. " Great, We aren't gonna be able to leave at all now with this." The vampire said and walked over. " Hey Bud....how you feeling?"

Jen walked with Iaffrette and smiled with a nod. " She's pretty awesome and a lot of fun to be around." He said thinking about it as they walked. He waved his hand a little. " Oh nothing, just something silly I wanna grab." Jen said walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:25 pm
"Yeah, she lives in human world with her husband and their two kids." Neko explained. "You have a niece and a nephew, can you remember them at all?" She asked. She looked up as Isuna walked in to relieve Kazu, waving to him as he left. She turned back to Hiei as he asked all his questions, frowning a little. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. Its...complicated...you getting stabbed." She scratched her head, trying to think. She didnt want him scared of her so wasnt sure how to explain her stabbing him.

Isuna walked over, taking a seat opposite Neko. "And No, no ones in costume Hiei. We're demons, just like you. Neko and I are beast type demons. Shes a Shadow cat, and I'm a fox." She flicked her tail up onto the bed to show him and smiled. "We're all nice demons though. You're one too."

Iaffrette nodded. "That is great, I am to hear it. I am happy you found someone special too." She folded her arms behind her back, walking down the market street and looking around. "What is the silly thing that you are looking for?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:58 pm
Hiei blinked a bit and ran his hand over his face and nodded. " Beast type demons...." He mumbled and laughed. " Demons, Demons are real? I'm a Demon. Jesus this dream is strange." He said shaking his head and moving to sit up better ad gripped his wound and grunted. " ********" He mumbled and shook his head. " No sorry, I don't remember them or anyone...I'm sure I will soon though.." He said and tilted his head. " and who are you again?" He asked turning to look at Neko. A part of him felt like he should know her.

Akuro chuckled and waved. " Your a Fire Koorime, A mix of fire and ice. I'm a vampire." Akuro said pointing at himself and crossed his arms with a small smile. " You just need some time to heal up and for your brain to come clear." Akuro added.

Jencho chuckled and looked over his shoulder. " Don't you have a list of items to buy for Kazuhiro?" Jen asked looking at Iaffrette and kept his hands in his pocket of his pants. He glanced to the side looking at a stall and then back at Iaffrette." Your a curious hellion aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:06 pm
"This isnt a dream, i promise." Neko tried, resting her chin on her hands, leaning forward on hef elbows. "Akuro is one of your knights, and Isuna is the medic here. Im Neko, your...bodyguard." she glanced at Isuna who was giving her a weird look. "We'll go over more details later."

Isuna shook her head and sighed. "Sure, later. Neko, you should get some rest and maybe something to eat." She pointed out.

Neko frowned thinking for a moment. She'd have to find a spare room to crash in til Hiei had his memory back. Or sleep in medical like Kazu was. "I'll...go grab some food. Be right back." She stood and started for the door, hands in her pockets as she walked out into the hall and down to the kitchen.

Iaffrette smiled. "Its not like you to keep secrets." She pointed out. "But fine, I'll leave you to it. I'll meet you back here in a little while." She moved, taking Kazus list and going to shop for the items he wanted.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:13 pm
Hiei shifted and moved looking around the room. Trying to take in what type of person he was but his room just looked plain. No pictures, just weapons hanging up and wanted posters. His eyes fell on the dresser with all his Tear clothing and piles of work and he frowned. " I must be a boring person. My room has nothing that tell me about who I was..." He said with a frown and looked at Isuna and watched Neko leave.

" Why do I have knights?" He asked and touched his head and flinched gripping it a little. His head was hurting big time. " What can I do to remember?" He asked.

" It's probably better you don't force it so hard. It may cause more issues." Akuro explained and smiled. " You just woke up, try and rest and just understand we are your friends and will keep you safe. Take your time." Akuro said with a hidden Sigh.

Kazu moved laying on the medical bed, his arms under the pillow as he laid face down trying to catch up on sleep.

Mukuro was sitting downstairs, she was having a coffee and reading over files. She glanced up to see Neko and nodded. " He awake?" She asked closing the paper work.

Jen chuckled and pushed her lightly in the shoulder. " Better get your shopping done before everything Kazu wants sells out, Princess" He said with a snicker. She used to tease him about his ex hell prince title so he did it sometimes to her. " I'll show you once I get it alright?" He said and turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 pm
Isuna smiled. "Yeah, your kind of the king of demon world. We'll fill you in little by little. Rest is pretty much the best thing right now, and I'll get you something for the headaches." She shifted, getting up and rounding the bed, sitting where Neko had set. "Let me take a look at your wound and if your healed enough we can get you up and moving around." She said leaning forward to look at the wound. "Neko will come back in a bit, i think you scared her is all. Truth is, this wound you have, is because she was trying to protect you. Its what she does. I can't tell you the details, and honestly you should probably wait to hear the whole story." She explained. "But you should hear it from Neko."

Neko sighed and nodded. "Yeah, he up. He doesn't remember jack all, but hes alive...." she admitted, grabbing an apple and taking a seat, leaning hef head back and closing her eyes. "I suck..." she muttered, staring at the ceiling.

Iaffrette shot him a look as he called her princess before heading out to get what she needed. She stopped at a couple stalls, gathering the items.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:06 pm
"King of Demon world? Strange. " He said and moved so Isuna could look at his wound, he took a small breath as Isuna spoke to him and he nodded. " Of course, I'll wait to hear from her then." He said and glanced to the side. " Is there something between her and I? She seemed very upset when I woke up and I didn't recognize her..." He said. He flinched when Isuna touched his wound but calmed down after she moved away. "Am I good to move around?"

"Well you are the worst body guard I know. Your a great partner to him but the shittest Body guard." Mukuro said laughing as she drank her coffee. " If his alive and breathing then you did your job. Don't worry about it. His memory will come back. Simple trauma." She said looking toward Neko. " You aren't a bad bodyguard. You did what Hiei would want. Your fine."

Jen only laughed from the look and started walking. He kept his hands in his pocket as he looked around for a few things in the market. One was a rare Drow item he heard rumor about floating around, another was a hellion trinket for Cillia. Just a gift of shorts, or maybe even a doll.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:30 pm
Isuna nodded. "The wounds closed, and it doesn't look infected. Just don't push yourself too much. If it hurts, rest. My medical office is right down the hall if you need anything though. Kazuhiro will be there too. Thats who was in here earlier when you woke up." She moved to a step back to give him space, opening her bag and looking through it for some medicine. "Ah. Here, this will help with your headache. " she handed him a single dose and a cup of water from the bed stand.

Neko blinked and looked back down at Mukuro, not expecting her compliment. She laughed a moment, and smirked. "Thanks?" She shifted, leaning forward and looking at the woman. "Ill head back up to check on him in a minute. Isuna snd Akuro are up there now."

Iaffrettd finished up gathering the items on the list and headed back to the stall to meet with Jencho. She paused, catching sight of a hand off behind one of the stalls. She narrowed her eyes, pausing nid step and watching the dealer head in the opposite direction.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:51 pm
Hiei moved taking the pill from Isuna and nodded. " Thank you." He said as he took the dose and sat there in the bed. He slowly moved pulling the blanket off his lower body and sat there waiting a few seconds before moving his legs off his bed and sitting there. He moved and nodded at Akuro and Isuna before forcing himself up and slowly walking toward the bathroom. He left the door cracked open as he moved to run a shower.

Akuro nodded and left the room with Isuna and looked at her. " . . . Okay, So maybe a few days and his memory will come back yeah?" He asked looking at her as they walked. " We need to make sure we keep it hush. About him before hurt and memory lost." He said with a sigh worried about that issue.

" Again, Hiei isn't the easiest person to babysit." Mukuro said looking up at Neko. " Just stay by his side well his like this and help him out. Try not to push the memory thing to far, You don't want to cause more damage. I'll keep working as Ruler until his back to health. Hell take him to Human world I don't care." Mukuro said.

Jen moved grabbing a few more things and shoving them in his back before turning to find Iaffrette and came up behind her and jumped on her back lightly but keeping most of his weight off her. " What you staring at? I'm done are you?" He asked

Kazu moved laying on the medical and gripped his head. It was only seconds before he rolled off the bed and was kneeling down gripping his head. Once and awhile he had these random cravings that just took a lot out of him. " For ******** sakes." He hissed out and gripped his head trying to calm down. " I need a hit, I need a hit...I need a hit." He mumbled and tried to stay calm. normally when he got like this he had Iaffrette to lean on and help him through his craving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:40 pm
Isuna walked out with Akuro. "Yeah, itll take time, but hes got all of us to fall back on luckily." She crossed her arms, thinking. "It should be temporary. I think the shock of it all is what did most of this."

Neko nodded. "Yeah, I'll do that. He remembers Yukinas name...i think thats it though." She moved, getting to her feet. "Thanks for the pep talk." She took a bite of her apple and headed back up stairs, finishing the apple on the way. It was really habit it at this point as she once again walked into the bedroom without knocking.

Iaffrette tensed, her wings pressing out against Jen in reflex to his sneaking up behind her. " ah, sorry, Just saw something out of place. I had hoped with Lioh and Magnus hone the drugs would go too...but apparently not."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 pm
Hiei was just walking out of the bathroom in a towel and blinked seeing her walk in. " Im assuming, Knocking isn't a habit you own?" He asked looking at her. His chest wound was big and red still but closed and looking much better. He moved going to grab clothing from the dresser still with the towel around his waist. " I'm sorry, I have to ask." He said looking at her. " Is there something more between us? Other than you being my bodyguard?"

Akuro nodded as they walked toward the medical room. " I hope so, I'll call the cabin owners and ask them to re book us for next week alright?" Akuro said walking with them and moved opening the door to the medical and blinked sniffing the air. " Blood?"

Kazu was behind the medical bed and on all fours, breathing heavy, cuts on his arms and wrist. He was hoping that that pain would replace what his body was craving. But it wasn't and it made it even worse. He leaned forward again and tried to keep quiet, he had heard Isuna and Akuro and didn't get out of there fast enough. He cursed in his mind about the damage he assumed that would happen to Iaffrette even if it was just annoying pain. It was better than him using drugs and he had to remind himself that.

Jen shook his head. " Kazu and your mother said that ring was pretty big and it was going to take some time for them to come down. Once Kazu gets back down here I'm sure He'll be able to help take it down." He said looking at her. " I found the coolest Drow mage magic." He said. " It's gonna amp up my Hound form I think"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games