Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:00 pm
*Seeing that Kits is distracted, watching the scene, Smok quietly goes to investigate the llama, having never seen one before* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:28 pm
Ear twitch as it senses a strange beast coming near it. After taking a huge gulp of water that it was offered the fluffy red llama takes a huge hawk of spit towards Smok. Then returns to it's drinking while Liada half paying attention and watching the fight tries to scold it. Now now that's rude Brunhilde....  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:37 pm
*jumps back to avoid getting spit on and stays where he landed, staring up at the llama*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image
*slashes at the cloth to get it out of his way and feels a slight tingle where his neck meets his shoulder when the dull end of her blade taps him stressed He curses inwardly at the fact that he would be dead already had she been serious emotion_facepalm Apparently he was rustier at this than he thought. gonk *

tch... stare

*springs away out of the range of her swing, returning to his own defensive stance*
You take me for an idiot? stressed Wait... don't answer that emotion_facepalm
Of course I did you a favor! Victory against someone who's at a disadvantage is no victory at all talk2hand Ah!

*winces and reflexively holds the spot he got hit. He double checks to make sure there's indeed no blood, but there's a slight pain shooting from there throughout that entire side of his body. It's not debilitating, but certainly distracting*

Stupid cursed blade. She barely even touched me with it.. stressed *mumble mumble* stare

*clears his throat and tries to shake it off*
I let you have that one ninja , but there will be no more freebies talk2hand

*hooks his foot around the leg of a chair and kicks it at her, then lunges at her from a different angle, one dagger positioned to block and the other to strike*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:11 pm
*Watches the scene unfold. This is real good ta see and get this type of intel before confronting his lovely Dolce Cosa about what happened all those years ago. Better to be prepared if s**t needs to happen…"hypothetically" that is.* stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:11 pm
*stares the the lama*
I swear Lia, if that thing spits on me... mad
*shakes her finger at it*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 am
User Image

She frowned slightly as Tes rubbed his shoulder where the blade had indeed made contact. She didn't think the blow had been that hard and glanced at the sword briefly. 'goddammit Leko,' she thought, 'it's a movie scene, not a real fight. stressed '

She gave Tes a haughty look, "I don't think you'll be disappointed, however, I wouldn't be so sure that you'll be the victorious one!"

Her former training was forefront in her mind, and she sensed the attack a split second before it happened. She lunged to the side to avoid the chair, and brought the sword up to parry against the dagger.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:06 am
*During the filming of Kat's and TES's fight, Will quietly comes back from Wardrobe. In full costume, he sits down in his chair and watches the battle play out. Out of the corner of his eye, he catches some strange movements and turns to look. On the other side of Lia, he sees a llama ... a -red- llama ... wtf?! eek ninja ... Goes back to watching the sword Vs. knife act, and wonders why he didn't place a bet when he had the opportunity to do so.* stressed  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:11 am
User Image
*smirks slightly when she manages to both dodge the chair and block his attack calmly*
Not bad, little sis...

*immediately switches to thrust the dagger in his other hand toward her ribcage as his first attack is being blocked, but he feels a throbbing pain shoot down his arm before his counter can make contact, causing him to hesitate*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:40 am
User Image
*not getting an answer at the door, she moves over to a nearby window to peep in. The entryway is pretty fancy looking, with a grand split staircase covered in red carpet being the immediate eye catching feature. There were no signs of people, though.* confused

Those sounds had to be coming from -something-. An empty castle wouldn't just make noises like that... or at least Miro doesn't think one would. She hasn't been to an empty castle before to know for sure...

*hearing more sounds of moving furniture, she follows it to another window where she sees two people fighting* eek

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:13 am
'********,' she thought bit then realized Tes was hesitating, why she had no explanation. Taking the unexpected opening, she jumped back away from the dagger and spun around, stopping to face Tes with the blade near his neck.

"Say uncle, brother mine...or shall we continue? twisted " The sword literally hummed in her hands and an euphoric feeling swept over her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:59 am
User Image
*curses under his breath as the blade hovers near. He can feel a prickling sensation on his skin where the sword is closest, causing him to hiss slightly. Strangely, his heart rate was also increasing disproportionate to the amount of activity done so far*

I'm not done yet. stressed *said through gritted teeth right before he drops down into a leg sweep to try to take her down*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:15 pm
User Image

She landed hard on her back, knocking the breath out of her. Somehow she still held the sword in her hand. She laid there, breathing heavily and staring at Tes. She was ready to roll out of the way if his next attack warranted it...otherwise, she'd have to hope like hell she could react quick enough from her prone position.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:37 pm
User Image
*after twisting around back to a standing position from the sweep, he follows it with an axe stomp, but she rolls out of the way and his heel goes right into the floor, to his surprise actually cracking the set as it seemed he was putting a lot more force into it than he thought he was. He just wanted to keep her winded, not kill her emotion_eyebrow The confusion leaves him staring down at the damage for a moment*

The hell...?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:49 pm
Touching up drinks all around she assures Leko calmly. Oh come now llamas hardly spit. Completely oblivious to the stare down that Brunhilde and Smoke were having, daring the little dragon to try and come near again else it get another spit sandwich. She jumps when Kat gets thrown onto her back and directs one of her camera imps to get the best panty shot ever. Huh.....and here I would have though she'd go with the thong today. confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games