Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:39 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When Illarion asked Grim to sit by him, her eyebrow gone up. Of course she was watching this with curiosity. Once he sat beside her, she put her hand on his. "So, what was that about?", she asked him. Yet he should know that she was rather nosy.

Cameron Stormwind

She thought it over and shrugged. "Maybe play with him for a while longer?", she suggested, as she poured herself a cup of mead. Followed by giving Elduin a bowl of water, on the floor.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:49 pm
He looked back over at the other then to her. " He were just talking about some business that we are going to have to deal with. It will probably have to be dealt with soon. But don't worry it isn't anything to worry about. ", he whispered to her so the others couldn't hear.

Elduin went for the bowl once she put it down. Zeltion knelled down to pet the direwolf as he drank his water. His fur was always soft to the touch even though if you were to part some of the fur you could see that this wolf had some scars on him. Though it did not hurt to pet him since those scar have long since healed.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She sighed hearing this and nodded, followed by grabbing her knitting needles. Now she started to knit a shawl. It was clear that she was half way done. Soon enough she started to hum a Dwarven song.

Cameron Stormwind

She was waiting on the biscuits to finish baking. Of course she was stealing glances at Zeltion. Her mind was wondering, how serious they'd get. Which resulted in how they would possibly marry. Or what kind of kids they'd possibly have. Since with both of their bloodlines, it'd make an interesting child(ren).

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:14 pm
He just sat there and listen to her humming. It was nice to be relaxing in the main room with the fire going as she hummed her Dwarven song. " How many of those has she made you make?", he asked. Talking about how Cameron pretty much made her do all this knitting. All he has seen her do for a while is knit different things.

Zeltion sat down at the kitchen table and just waited. Elduin on the other hand was laying down close to Cameron. He wanted to be right there when the food was ready. He wasn't whining anymore because he knew that the food was coming so he stopped before he started to annoy people  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:44 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and she stopped humming. "Hmmm, well this is the second shawl that I've done. And I have done a few baby blankets. With a few other small things, of course.", she said with a smile. Before she gone back to humming, though her humming turned into singing. Soon enough Cameron brought her a cup of wine and she nodded to her.

Cameron Stormwind

She heard Lola talking to Grim, but paid no mind to the words. But as soon as Lola started to sing, she poured her a cup. After delivering the cup of wine, she checked on the food again. Now she started to pull the biscuits out and let them cool down. Of course she started to cut them in half, since she only made six. She put the half biscuits across the bottom of the flat bowl. Followed by pouring gravy over that, before putting the other biscuits on it. With even more gravy over it. Once that was done, she sat the bowl on the floor and moved away from it for Elduin to start eating.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:58 pm
He smiled as she mentioned all the things that she had made. Then went back to relaxing in his chair. Only this time he got to listen to her singing. As he closed his eye and rested his head on the back of the chair he still had a smile on his face.

Zeltion saw that she was getting the food read and looked at Elduin. As he looked at the direwolf he saw that he had now gotten up and was prancing again but also walking in a circle like he was chasing his tail. Once that food was done he quickly started to stuff his face with the food.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:19 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kept knitting and singing. Of course she would stop every so often to take a sip of her drink. Though she eventually dozed off a bit and was out of it.

Cameron Stormwind

She started to wash the dishes. Once she was done, she sat down and sighed. Only to wait and was curious when Curson would be up. Since she figured that he was happy about her and Zeltion's relationship.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:28 pm
When he heard that she had stopped singing he looked to find that she had dozed off. He went over to her and placed a blanket over her after making sure that she would be comfortable. He would have taken her to their room but he thought that by now she would be going crazy if she spent any more time in there.

Zeltion tried to help with the dish and sat back down when they were finished. Eventually they could hear what sounded like groaning. It was obvious that it was Curson waking up with a huge headache and and pain he couldn't explain. Slowly he walked into the main room and got some mead and drank a lot hoping that it would help him head.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:43 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She slept in the chair peacefully. Yet he'd have to take her knitting needles out of her hand.

Cameron Stormwind

She sat down once she was done washing the dishes. Of course she had her own cup of mead. Only to watch her bruised brother's face. "Your plate is on the counter Curson.", she said with a smile. Yet she had her hands on the table. Though one of them was by her cup, like normal. She was curious if Curson would remember why he got knocked out.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:54 pm
He did take the needles out of her hands. As well as putting all her knitting thing away. Softy he rub some of her back and watched as Curson tried to eat. In all honestly now that he was looking at him maybe he hit him a little to hard. Not going to apologies to him since he was being to loud last night but he did thin he could have held back.

Curson could hear her but he was just so out of it. It took his brain a while to start to get his body moving. He was a bit weak at the knees but was able to get his food and sit down. His eyes had a far away look like he wasn't really paying attention to anything. Zeltion just sat next to her and watch Curson move around.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:07 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

Of course she got back up and started to make a tea for Curson. Since she was not used to Curson being this out of it. But she had not seen Grim punch him that hard either. Once the tea was done, she put it by Curson's mead. It was not the best tasting, but it would help with taking the edge off of the pain.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Grim had waked over to Curson. " Hey you felling alright?",he asked as he placed a hand on his friends shoulder. While he did not regret hitting the giant he did think that he hit him a little to hard. So he wanted to check up on him.

Curson drank the tea when she put it in front of him. When Grim asked him that question all he did was shrug. " I don't know. All I remember was that I was really angry then really happy, and then I felt something really heard hit me in the head. What happened?" ,he asked, looking around at everyone.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:25 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She walked to stand by Zeltion's side, as he asked what happened. "Well, Zeltion and I are together. We were kissing and you got mad, cause you thought he was taking advantage. But like I explained last night, I confessed my feelings to Zeltion. And he confessed his feelings for me. Of course this was before the whole ordeal with the ice giants came up.", she said in a calm voice. Yet she was blushing madly now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:39 pm
Grim stood there and let her explain to her brother what had happen. Once she had finished he said the rest. " Yes and as you were mad you made a lot of noise. So I had to shut you up.", he said as he walked back over to the main room to sit next to Kona.

Zeltion held her hand as she told her brother what had happened. Curson looked between them and then pointed to him. " You like my sister and aren't just planing on sleeping with her then leaving her?", he asked him. " Yes I like her and no I don't plan on doing that to her.", he told the giant. All Curson did was shrug and went back to eating his food.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:44 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ sleeping ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She smiled when Zeltion held her hand. Only to relax once this was done. Now she pecked the top of Zeltion's head, before she sat down. Of course she was grinning a bit. Before looking at Elduin and raise an eyebrow,"Are you full?", she asked the direwolf. Yet she was knowing that she would have to cook lunch and dinner soon. Since she was basically the only one to cook.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games