Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:14 am
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Sooo...either found a typo or a legendary state of attack

"Meditate - Raise physical attack bone stage"

I picture a field card from yu-gi-oh

Thank you for pointing that out :0 We'll try and go fix that

Shadow - Dragon
Can you catch a wild Togepi or does it have to be a gift Pokemon from events, etc.? Since in the games you're always given one to hatch and it's always a Togepi

I'm not sure I understand the question. If Togepi can be caught in the wild, then yes, you can catch one, but if they're not available in any of the locations, obviously you can't o.o I'm not aware whether they're in any locations but I can check later today, if needed (or at least try and see what I can find)

I was looking for Togepi and Wynaut and couldn't locate locations for them in the wild. I tried using Serebii for Togepi but then remembered you always get it in game through an egg. Wynaut was only breeding as well  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:42 am
Shadow - Dragon
Can you catch a wild Togepi or does it have to be a gift Pokemon from events, etc.? Since in the games you're always given one to hatch and it's always a Togepi

I know that Loon already got to you, but Togepi should be catchable in White Forest in Unova, if i recall correctly.
EDIT
I checked, and it's there. Didn't have to change anything.

But as for Wynaut, you'll have to claim it from an event or breed it.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:29 pm
xxxmamoru

Takaho

A Lazy Samurai
Me again, hello. I have a question about posting for items. Specifically the Lucky Egg. I see that you can get it in most towns. My question is: Can I spread out my posts for it between towns? Like 10 posts in Viridian, 20 in Pewter, and 20 in Cerulean, or do all 50 have to be made in the same town? I'd rather not take up over three pages of a thread posting while I wait to get an item.

Hello! Lazy, I believe that one of our mods answered this question for you, but incorrectly, and I'm here to address this now. Area specific posts must all be posted for in the same area, you cannot put an area specific item post on "pause" while traveling in between areas. That area specific item must be posted for in it's entirety before moving on. What you can do, is post for it completely, for instance, 15/15 posts, and then put it on hold to be claimed while starting up another post count for another area specific item, however your example would not be something allowed in the guild.

In apologies for this miscommunication, you and your friends may keep the paused counters on your lucky eggs and big mushrooms. All I ask is that you please finish posting for them in the next available area to do so in. Then, after that and going forward, know that you cannot pause counters like this. I'm sorry for the confusion.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:35 pm
SpectralEternity
Hello! Lazy, I believe that one of our mods answered this question for you, but incorrectly, and I'm here to address this now. Area specific posts must all be posted for in the same area, you cannot put an area specific item post on "pause" while traveling in between areas. That area specific item must be posted for in it's entirety before moving on. What you can do, is post for it completely, for instance, 15/15 posts, and then put it on hold to be claimed while starting up another post count for another area specific item, however your example would not be something allowed in the guild.

In apologies for this miscommunication, you and your friends may keep the paused counters on your lucky eggs and big mushrooms. All I ask is that you please finish posting for them in the next available area to do so in. Then, after that and going forward, know that you cannot pause counters like this. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Okay, good to know. Thank you! We'll wrap up the Big Mushrooms in Viridian Forest, and the Lucky Egg in Pewter. I do have a question though. So since you can't pause a count for an item when traveling between area, that means I'd normally have to make all 50 posts for a Lucky Egg in that one area before I move on? What happens if I move before finding the item? Is the count just reset or wasted then? It just seems really hard to break the spamming rule when posting for these large items. I'm sure I'm just overthinking it though. Thank you very much for letting us keep our current counts.  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:56 pm
A Lazy Samurai
SpectralEternity

Okay, good to know. Thank you! We'll wrap up the Big Mushrooms in Viridian Forest, and the Lucky Egg in Pewter. I do have a question though. So since you can't pause a count for an item when traveling between area, that means I'd normally have to make all 50 posts for a Lucky Egg in that one area before I move on? What happens if I move before finding the item? Is the count just reset or wasted then? It just seems really hard to break the spamming rule when posting for these large items. I'm sure I'm just overthinking it though. Thank you very much for letting us keep our current counts.

Sounds good (:
Yes, you would normally have to make 50 posts in the same area, or 40 if you have a pokemon with the ability pickup in your active party. I know it's a lot, but a lucky egg is an incredibly helpful item when it comes to EXP gain in this guild, so we have to have some kind of difficulty factor. There are ways, however, to avoid spam posting, even 40-50 times, particularly when you have another person to RP with. For instance, Pewter has a museum to explore, the gym to battle, and pokemon to train against. If you still haven't made it to 40-50 posts after that, you could even introduce your own story plot and get your RP partners into it. For instance, a strong unbeatable villain appears with pokemon that knock your character off their feet and inspire them to get stronger. No need to spend NPC post counters if there isn't going to be a legitimate battle, and it's still something to write about. Not to mention, if Pewter City is too uninspiring for you, Lucky eggs are available to be posted for in any city with a gym, so you could just have your character migrate to a place of interest to post for. Personally, I'd probably enjoy posting around Nimbasa city for something like that over Pewter. Ride roller coasters, ferris wheels, go to a basketball or football game, see a musical, etc. >w<

If you move on before you finish posting for the item, then yes, I'm afraid under normal circumstances that would mean you're giving up the posts you've made counting towards that item and therefore the counter will be erased. However, if you move on before finding the item, but you've completed the post counter, that's fine, nothing will happen. Essentially once you have completed the post counter, the item is already yours, you can tuck it away to be claimed at any time and place you choose, and begin posting for other items in the meantime.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:29 pm
Am I able to use both a black flute with honey? So I want a Munchlax, you need to use honey. Once it's done can I use Black Flute to make sure I get one?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:28 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Am I able to use both a black flute with honey? So I want a Munchlax, you need to use honey. Once it's done can I use Black Flute to make sure I get one?
Yes you can combo the items together.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:46 am
Yay~! Registeel is Aston's~! But, now I have some questions.

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Does Aston have to battle Registeel? And, what are the limits on summoning it if there are any?  

Albino - Cedric

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:23 pm
Albino - Cedric
Yay~! Registeel is Aston's~! But, now I have some questions.

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Does Aston have to battle Registeel? And, what are the limits on summoning it if there are any?

Yes, he will have to battle Registeel :0

By limits, do you mean level, or the manner in which it appears, or...? o.o I think the only rule we have, really, is that if you win the legendary through the lotto, you'll have to battle it, and that the level can be the average of the pokemon's team or less (if you wanted), but other than that we try and let there be creative liberty for how to introduce it and such  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:57 pm
Thank you so much for these end of the month rewards, you gave us the three things I was trying to get! I have a question about the Pokemon though. Two actually. Can I choose a non-shiny, and are single-stage Pokemon like Sableye or Girafarig included?  

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:13 pm
A Lazy Samurai
Thank you so much for these end of the month rewards, you gave us the three things I was trying to get! I have a question about the Pokemon though. Two actually. Can I choose a non-shiny, and are single-stage Pokemon like Sableye or Girafarig included?

Yes you may, and yes they are : ) And I'm so glad to hear that they'll help! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:32 am
when does the Halloween event actually end, I don't think it says. I mean sure you could assume it ends on Halloween but seeing as we can only do stuff once a week it would also make sense for it to end roughly 7 days after Halloween for anyone who was sortof late?  

Makako-ma

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:31 am
Makako-ma
when does the Halloween event actually end, I don't think it says. I mean sure you could assume it ends on Halloween but seeing as we can only do stuff once a week it would also make sense for it to end roughly 7 days after Halloween for anyone who was sortof late?

The event is four weeks long, so it will 'end' at the end of this week (Sunday will be the last day). There will be a leeway period of about five days to allow people to finish posting for battles and items  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:32 am
Makako-ma
your righ hun. 7 its offically closed on the 7th i do believe. Give everyone enough time to finish up and leave  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:53 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
you get a bunch of days

Loonamist
sunday

thanks
((gets excited and goes into a dark alleyway behind the pokecenter to start the coffee machine yum_tea yum_puddi ))  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games