Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She opened her eyes a bit more and watched him. Now she nodded after a moment. "Okay, thank you for that. I needed to hear it. And how long before Lucius comes to?" She asked. Only to lay there on the ground sigh.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged and said."He will come too when he has gone through the changes. That is a different experience for everyone. He should be up in a day or two. Might be sooner or it might take longer."Damian sat by Abigail and then closed his eyes.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded again and closed her eye. Only to move herself so her head was in his lap. But she was facing the flowers now. Only to sigh and feel her new scars that she had.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled mirthlessly and then said."I'm sorry that I have brought you into this crazy world of mine. I have never thought of this before now but maybe you would be happier if I just saved you and then left. You wouldn't know about any of this and your life would be safe. I think I would prefer that at this point. As long as you are happy I would suffer eternal torment."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She grumbled hearing this before reaching back and finding one of his hands. Now she pulled it over her shoulder and started to bite without drawing blood. After a minute or so of this, she let go. "Damian, I swear if you keep talking like that I will drive you crazy with wedding details and honey moon details. And I wouldn't be that safe, I'd be hiding in my old apartment questioning life. Before becoming a homicidal killer myself. Cause I know if you weren't with me in those first few hours... I would of fed on my own friends and or family. So say you're sorry about that again, and I will spank you." She said. Of course now she had sat up and started him down.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was surprised when she started to bite him. And after she finished telling him off he actually smiled and said."Well I suppose I should take that as a threat. I know for a fact though that you are strong enough that you would never be a killer. You would have protected those you care about.
You should have faith in yourself."
He leaned forward and placed his forehead against hers."If anything you are keeping me from killing things. I was coming to the end of my own patience with humanity. Then your radiant smile entered my world of darkness."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She raised an eyebrow at his statement. But she tried not to argue with him, for now. Once he made the comment about her radiant smile, she rolled her eyes. "And now you sound like a hopeless romantic.", She said. "As for me, you seem to only see the good in me. I have thought about ending a couple of people's lives... But you had already killed the guy I'd be likely to kill first." She said, with a serious tone. Now she watched for his reaction.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian raised an eyebrow and then said."Well I'll bite. Who was the person that you would have first killed."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:36 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"He was a guy, who didn't take no to well for an answer. Even when he wasn't into me. He'd act like I was almost a play thing as were my emotions.", She said. Before nipping at the tip of his nose. But now she sighed and almost seemed to look a couple of years older than her age.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stayed as he was and listened to Abigail. When she finished speaking he said."Well I can't fault you for your anger and maybe I do only see the good in you. But I do truly believe that you would not become a psychopath. You would only kill those that deserved it."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Now she just pushed him back before laying down on him. She ignored the humid summer heat beating down on them. Of course she was just didn't want to talk anymore for the time. As she felt her mind go blank. Though after a while she gone inside and gone to lay in one of the guest bedroom. Once again she started to shield her mind.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Once Abigail went back into the house he stayed where he was. His mind was going through his own life. He wondered exactly when Relen would have thought he killed his mother and Damian couldn't think of any time that might have been the cause. As he grew annoyed with the humid heat he reached out a hand and sent a brief burst of energy and caused the temperature to drop by ten degrees. He laid back and just looked into the sky.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

By that evening she was still in the bed and now in over sized t shirt and pj pants. Though she finally got out of the bed to make microwave popcorn. Of course she poured a cup of mixed liquor. She was getting a headache from her own thoughts now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually went back to the training room. It was repaired now but in his mind he could still see the destruction. He gritted his teeth and then went to the punching bag and was wailing away on it. His anger fueling his punches. Each one of his punches that connected sounded like a canon blast. He stayed there for hours just hitting the bag.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She chugged the drink with the lack of a buzz. Now she realized she didn't put the popcorn in the microwave only to shrug. Finally she grabbed a notebook and started to write stuff down. She did hear Damian punching the bag.

After a good hour, she took her notebook and burned it in a pan on the front porch. Slowly she felt those words seem to vanish from her mind. Of course she watched the fire only to barely touch it.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games