Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:49 pm
Clasela

What a dickwad. I can't stand people like that. :/

Oh gosh. xD Maybe I should have been more clear! But yeah, he totally knew how to work us around his little finger. What kind of photo was it? xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 pm
Yokies

Honestly, I'm having a hard time forgiving him. And I know I shouldn't be like that, because he's my dad and he's dying, but it's so conflicting. And I know if I don't forgive him, I'll never forgive myself for hating a man on his deathbed.

Haha, it sounds like he has you wrapped very tightly around his fingers indeed and he won't let go for a long, long time. It was a photo of him as a very chubby one-year-old and he's turning four after Xmas this year.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:35 pm
Clasela

I understand how you feel. You know it's not right to forgive him because he's still being shitty, but you don't want to hate a man who is going to die soon. I'm not really sure what I would do in the situation. I don't think I could get myself to forgive someone acting that way, but I've never been in that situation, so I can't say if that's exactly how I would feel living through it.

We have to not give into his scheming ways lol. I mean it's not like he was crying or anything, but even in that case he probably wouldn't have gotten it if he wanted to cause a scene. >.> Oh man. xD Kids sure are something.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:53 pm
Yokies
Can't stop wont stop.

Thank you everyone who has welcomed me, but I'm really not at all that new anymore. c:
This post was made back in October, so I've been here for quite a while already! :3
But that doesn't mean stop posting, I would still very much love a conversation!
I just don't need anymore welcomes. XD But thank you so much for the kindness!

Hello there! I was invited to this guild by a friend, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to join if she thought it was a nice place. 3nodding
My name is Megan, you can call me by that or my username, whichever you feel more comfortable with. 4laugh
A few things I'm into are but are not limited to; Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Tumblr, Legend of Korra, and drawing.
If you want to know more about me, I'm more than willing to talk about anything. XD
Thank you for reading, I hope to be pretty active here, as I do with all the guilds I'm in. emotion_kirakira

If I can call you either Megan or Yokies, then its only fair that I let you call me either Naomi or Starphyr. Other than that, Can I have a hug?  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:56 pm
Starphyr

Oh hello. c: Sure, you can have a hug! *hugs*
Is something wrong?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:24 pm
Yokies
Starphyr

Oh hello. c: Sure, you can have a hug! *hugs*
Is something wrong?
Not at all. Just lonely. Rinona is chattering up a storm lately once she starting talking, and most of it is utter nonsense, lol. How are you?  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:26 pm
Starphyr

Oh gosh. xD Sounds like when my son started talking. He's a silly. I'm doing alright, patiently waiting for my husband to come home. ; w; He was on vacation a while ago and it's still hard not having him here all day. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 pm
Yokies
Starphyr

Oh gosh. xD Sounds like when my son started talking. He's a silly. I'm doing alright, patiently waiting for my husband to come home. ; w; He was on vacation a while ago and it's still hard not having him here all day. XD
At least you got him to agree to go to the husband status. I have been with my Bf for about three years, and he still hasn't proposed... I am starting to worry if he ever will  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:30 pm
Starphyr

I suppose so. sweatdrop Being married isn't all there is to a relationship, though I can understand what it means to people and why you'd really want him to propose.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:35 pm
Yokies
Starphyr

I suppose so. sweatdrop Being married isn't all there is to a relationship, though I can understand what it means to people and why you'd really want him to propose.

Well, when you think about things like Rinona isn't his daughter...  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:36 pm
Starphyr

Is that a reason you believe he doesn't want to marry you? Or he hasn't said anything like that? Has he said why he hasn't proposed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:37 pm
Yokies
Starphyr

Is that a reason you believe he doesn't want to marry you? Or he hasn't said anything like that? Has he said why he hasn't proposed?
He hasn't said one way or another. To be honest, I am surprised he even is with me at all, with all that I have put him through  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:38 pm
Starphyr

I see. Well if he's still with you I'm sure he finds you worth it in some way. I'm not the best person either but my husband has put up with me, we all have our moments.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:41 pm
Yokies
Starphyr

I see. Well if he's still with you I'm sure he finds you worth it in some way. I'm not the best person either but my husband has put up with me, we all have our moments.
Why do you think your 'not the best person'?  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500