Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:08 am
1 AM.

TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!

-tears into boxes like a Bunneh possessed!-

Awwww...Liri got me 2 EI recolors!-purrs in happy delight!-

And I got 6 pink giftboxes, with various bits and doodads...I got a Were tail, so DC and I can go clubbin!

And a Coco Balloon, and Balloon animals, and a mask, and red rose wrist corsage, oooo a January 09 envelope(saves that for Gator when he's old enough), Chuuchilla, a cup of cocoa, an elf bodice, a black pony!, a bunny scarf, a giant lollipop, tweedle one and a fighter jet!

Way cool gifts! Thank you so much everybody!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:16 am
I got... IRL, Zelda: OOT, and an Android Phone.

Which I will be using to keep in contact with some assorted online frands.

I ate a lot of ham and drank a lot of drinks

like seriously I am rather sloshed atm  

Beanishes

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:33 am
lol Kitten star tree topper.

Anyways, I haven't opened anything irl. No one else is really awake. I got up early to take a shower and get ready. XD

On Gaia, I got Razzle Dazzle and this dress. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:27 am
Gaia: Little Lucie, Reverent Cleric, Friendship Pendant, Elama the Phoenix, and 2 Angel Imp plushies.

Real Life: PSP, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Dragon Quest VI, ICO, Salem Secrets, a DS case, a spirograph set, $50 worth of GC cards (o.o;), and a chocolate orange.

I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed by it all. xd  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:48 pm
I got a camera (from my family) and Professor Layton and the Curious Village (from my sister). Yesterday my fiance gave me a s**t ton more games: Sly Cooper 2&3, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, and Legend of Mana. Then there's also FF: Tactics for PSP and Rune Soldier #3 that my bff got me. I also got a s**t ton of candy. As well as the Complete Works of Beatrix Potter, The Giving Tree, a pillow that plugs into your mp3 player, and some other small things from my fiance's family.

I still didn't get Persona 3: Portable this year but eh I guess there's always my birthday. I didn't get it last time because I was too busy buying myself Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:52 pm
I got a new MP3 player, a watch, and all 6 volumes of the Scott Pilgrim series. I'm thrilled. heart My brother got Skyward Sword for Wii, so we had a great laugh watching him play it. Not to mention the lovely gifts I recieved from my fellow Gaians.(Thanks again-you know who you are. wink )  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:28 pm
I got a militia stars, a fisher king, two midnight heroes, a lunar sash and a pudding XD... and IRL money and a shirt o.o . It was a good night, though XD could have been a lot worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:21 pm
Ah've been waiting hours for Alice to download sad  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:02 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
I got a militia stars, a fisher king, two midnight heroes, a lunar sash and a pudding XD... and IRL money and a shirt o.o . It was a good night, though XD could have been a lot worse.

YAY! PUDDING!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:30 pm
I just had left over celebration curry.
Yus. My mouth is tingly mmmm.

We're going to be living off of left overs for a week xD

How was your guys' feasts?
Tell me everything >.>  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:36 pm
I got an awesome hat and a faux-leather jacket, and a foo fighters shirt and the documentary dvd and a pony and lindt truffles and a sherpa-lined hoodie aaaaaaand stuff.

My package from my momma hasn't come in yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:50 pm
Prince Ichi
I got an awesome hat and a faux-leather jacket, and a foo fighters shirt and the documentary dvd and a pony and lindt truffles and a sherpa-lined hoodie aaaaaaand stuff.

My package from my momma hasn't come in yet.

Cuteee  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:52 pm
I got zebra print computer speakers, a new wireless mouse, Skull Candy headphones, a label maker, new air tight jars for my herbs, brain ice cube trays, a box of cigars, and a box filled with gluten free baking supplies. A few little things here and there as well. This being one of my favorite 'WTF' gifts. As a shared gift, my sister and I also got an XBox. It's more hers than mine since I bought my computer.

On Gaia I got 4 Lover's Anarchy, a Dec 2011 letter, this little iKitty, and Argent Splendor and a nice amount of black and white store items.

Also got a nice update on one of my art pieces for PQ from jettisoned corpse.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:58 pm
As for gifts..I got a magazine supscription to cosmo from my mum and my friend got me a pack of 200 different colours of eye shadow.

On Gaia I got bunches. Cats, gold shop items, wishlist items and one friend gave me a Kiki Plushie gonk I didn't expect that when i opened that box  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games