Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm
Ross ordered Kraga to wait, just below where Scarlet was standing on the edge of the mountain. Ross stood slightly, his legs tight around Kraga. Ready to catch Scarlet if she stepped back any further.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 pm
She breathed heavily and her sentence came in fragments, "It's.....for the good....If I'm...dead...then.."

"No! you don't even know if what she said will happen," Rui pleaded as he took small steps toward her.

"What do you mean.....of course it will....look at me damn it! The balance of this world has been altered and now it's fixing its self by....truning me into the thing i've never wanted to be!" She took to more steps back and now she was at the edge. One step back and down she would go. Rui had angered her and she was begining to lose herself again.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:06 pm
Ross could now see Scarlet standing on the edge of the cliff. He shifted his weight as Kraga gave a slow flap of his wings, to keep himself in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 pm
"Damnit listen to me, stop being such a weak little girl and calm yourself." Rui was angry now, but also hoped that maybe if he got Scarlet made enough she would go after him and no longer be in danger.
"Weak! Ha, right thats what i am..." Scarlet looked up at Rui with a grinning face she was no longer herself anymore. "I will say that honestly i was weak...but not anymore," She took another step back and fell backwards down the cliff.

Rui ran over trying to catcher, but it was too late.

Scarlet grew wings and flew back up into the sky laughing.

((This is how she looked when she changed completely))
User Image  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:33 pm
Ross stood in shock as Scarlet fell, then flew. He dropped down to be sitting on Kraga properly and released the dragon from his comand. He looked up at Rui. "got any flash ideas?" he called up to the guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:37 pm
"Not really there's nothing we can do but try and snap her out of it. We were told that if she stays in that form for more then 10 hours then she will no longer return to normal. So all in all if we can't snap her out of it we're all screwed." Rui looked up at Ross and jumped up on Kragas back, "We have to catch her!"

Scarlet was heading back toward the castle her eyes filled with blood lust. Her grin grew bigger on her face as she felt all the pure souls in the castle. What drove her more blood thirsty where the presence of all the elves.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 pm
Ross nodded. "Kraga, follow Scarlet." feeling the dragon's unease at hunting down a friend, he ordered again, this time in the ancient language. Kraga followed without question.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm
Scarlet saw the castle nearing and could almost taste the souls of the pure ones. 'So close,' she laughed and picked up her pace. She dove down and saw the castle gates coming into view. She was ready to burst into them and kill off everyone that came in her view.

'This isn't good, if she kills all those people then she wont be albe to return to the way she was. Damnit what do we do?!' He thought to himself panicing.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:55 pm
Ross thought for a moment, then opened a mind connection with his brother. Some thing he could only do with Kraga and Brai. He warned his elven brother of what was happening.

Brai listened to Ross, then went to the Aglaranna. Aglaranna frowned. All the elves with her, including herself, were magic users. But only one was a true spellweaver. She called her elves to front gates of the castle, where they put up a strong barrier, much like that over the elven forest. Which kept out evil. She wasn't sure it would work, but she hoped for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:01 pm
"Ah a barrier for me to crash through, how fun!" She laughed devilishly again and she finally reached the gates. She brought her elbow back and slamed it against the barrier. It quickly shattered and as it did she qucikly dove down toward the elves that tried to keep her out, "So which of you will die first." She looked around and targeted a young elf that was retreating back into the castle.

At this point Rui felt helpless and didn't know how they would stop her. Know that she was in this form she could finally use her full powers. Powers that should never be used. Powers that could never be beaten by another.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm
The elf got to the castle, and slammed the door behind her. She looked both ways, then ran, telling everyone she saw, to hide.

Aglaranna and the other elves, held there heads for a moment. The shattering of the barrier had set waves of shock through all of those that had tried to keep it up. The spellweaver shook his head as it finally cleared.

Ross ordered Kraga to land. The dragon did so and Ross dismounted. He ran over to his brother and the other elves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:11 pm
She began to sing play fully saying 'who will die first' over and over. "Aw they closed the door on me. It's no nice to treat the princess this way," she chuckled and landed on the ground. Her wings folded back up and she brusted throught the door. "Hello dear guests i've finally arrived," she looked over at the gathered elves and grinned again. Her eyes became more blood red and her fangs slightly enlarged.

Rui followed Ross and was with the Elves, "Stop this, you know you don't want this!" He stepped foward trying to snap her out of it.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:15 pm
Ross looked at the spellweaver. "There has to be a way..."

"If there is, we do not know it. Only once before has this happened. My ancestors managed to seal the demon. But many died before they found the way. We do not know where the records are, that show what form of magic was used."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:22 pm
Scarlet looked over to the spellweaver who spoke of an ancient spell, "I guess i found who will die first." She grined and flew toward him at a great speed.
Rui quickly jumped in front of the elf and stopped Scarlet from charging him. "Stop this!" He struggled to keep her at bay and his arms began to bleed since the spikes on her arms hit his.

"Oh dear brother so you want to die first?" Scarlet grinned and slowly an invisible force began to wrap around Rui.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:23 pm
The spellweaver shot a ball of light energy at Scarlet, in an attempt to get her off of Rui.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games