Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:59 am
After an hour or so, Shinji began to stir. He opened his eyes then lifted his head a bit to look around. He looked up at Zylver's sleeping face and smiled; placing a soft kiss on his lips to wake him up.

*Terribly sorry for the long waitDX)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 pm
Zylver kind of purred and then stretched and slowly opened his eyes to look at the sweet face of Shinji.
"mmmh! I think I kind of dozed off... Did I slept for long...? It was so nice here on the sun.... we dragons love sun warmth... at least I do like it a lot..."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:22 am
Shinji couldn't help but laugh as Zylver stretched an dpurred; the movement kind of reminding him of a cat. "No. I think we only slept for about an hour." Shinji stated as he looked at his watch then back at Zylver. "The sun is nice. How come dragons like the sun so much though?" He asked curiously as he tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 am
"We descend from cold blooded animals, the ancient dragons, those of the tales and legends I've read in those books on your place and on Ji's bookstore... And that's why our body temperature is lower and thus makes it normal that we like warm places and basking in the sun or near a fireplace."
He smiled and lifted his face to the sun, letting the wind make his hair fly backwards.
"Or at least that's what I've read... but I suppose is an explanation that makes sense...."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 am
"Wow. Thats so cool. So dragons are kinda like reptiles. That would explain the similarities." Shinji said as he smiled then sat up straight. "Hey, you want to eat some of that lunch now? Or maybe we can go for a walk?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 am
"Lets go for a walk to build up a little hunger" he said and stood up dusting the back of his pants. Then he took the lunch's basket in a hand and Shinji's hand in the other. He felt his warmth in his hand and he loved it  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 am
"Alright." Shinji said as he got up and smiled when Zylver took his hand. He leaned his head lightly on his shoulder and walked with him with a big content smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 am
They walked into the forest through quite wide trails and paths, nature surrounding them completely after a few turns and crossroads.
"It's so nice being here in summer, isn't it? warm but with a soft breeze and tons of green leaf shaded spots where to sit and rest and not getting burnt... and there's the birds and little animals everywhere..."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:49 am
"Yeah..Its my favorite place to get away from the city a bit." Shinji stated as he sighed lightly. That way, he can get away from the bullying. Its the only place the guys that teased him wouldn't think of coming. "I'm happy I'm here with you Zylver.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 pm
Zylver let go of Shinji's hand and put the arm around his waist.
"You came a lot to the forest in summer? That's great... but I thought you'd be hanging out in town with friends..."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Shinji blinked when Zylver let go of his hand, a small pout coming to his face then was replaced with a blush when he felt that hand on his waist. "I...actually don't have that many friends...." He stated truthfully as he looked down. One or two, maybe three....and the thing was they were all girls...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 pm
"It does not matter if they are boys or girls, what's important is that they are truly friends" he said with a smile and a soft kiss on Shinji's hair. "But I know how you feel, I never had many friends as well... but I'd like to meet your friends, knowing you, I'm sure they are all really nice"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 pm
Shinji looked up at Zylver and smiled softly as he nodded. "Yeah. They are great. Stacy is a leader and takes charge. I met her in my sewing club freshman year. Hinala is great too, but slightly boy-crazy." He stated as he laughed then rested his head back on his shoulder. "But they will like you. It'll probably be mostly becuase your handsome but they will like your personality too."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:40 pm
"Boy...crazy? Is she one of those girls that seems to know it when a handsome guy is around?" he said laughing.
"I'm sure I'll like them as well. We should make the next trip to the forest with them, the more the merrier..."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:42 pm
"Yes. She can track them a mile away." Shinji stated as he smiled then laughed with Zylver. "That would be nice. I would like that."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games