Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:22 am
*After running a few errands, Lily comes back to the shop and drags several large boxes out to her van. Then she drives home where she promptly unloads her boxes before sitting down to eat her lunch. She retrieves the bottles of BV and coke and pours a measure of both in to a tall glass of ice.*

Much better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 pm
*walks inside* Nobody here... as usual. *looks around for something to snack on* I wonder what happened, there's nothing here. Oh well. I've got some free time. *makes an assortment of pies, a couple of cakes, doughnuts, and some cookies*

*Velcore watches, patiently waiting until everything's done before attempting to steal a doughnut*

Don't even think about it, Velcore. I see you there. *takes the doughnut from Velcore* Last time you had one of those, you got sick. *puts the doughnut on the counter and gives Velcore a cookie instead*

*Gramster eats part of the doughnut*

rolleyes I guess that one's going in the trash... *throws the nibbled doughnut away, picks up the gramster and drags Velcore out the door*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:37 am
Hey guys, guess what?!? I just... oh. No one's here. sad

*goes to sink and empties all of the liquor, holding her nose at the smell. every now and then, she takes a waste basket full of empties out to the dumpster and returns to pour out more. she lights an apple pie scented candle to help with the fumes and diligently opens and pours out every single one, happy that none of them broke in her carpet bag. then she dumps all of the dim light bulbs in the dumpster as well and worries a little about how full it is getting because she doesn't know when the garbage crew comes by*

I hope Lily won't be upset at the full dumpster. Maybe I should write her a note.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:40 am
Dear Lily heart

I was by and no one was here or I would have asked your permission. I used you dumpster to dispose of some empty bottles from the MW bar and some old light bulbs. It's pretty full now. Hope that is okay.

If there are any problems, please let me know and I will find another dumpster to use next time.

Love always,

bandaidd

PS. Hope you are having a lovely day.
PPS. Have you seen Tes around? or Justin?

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:26 pm
thirsty! *chugs a gallon of Nesbitt's Orange while eating cheese puffs and carrots*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:57 pm
-appears with a big basket of doughnuts-

-sets the doughnuts on the counter and vanishes-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 pm
*Slips in to the empty shop and looks around.* Oh, there's a note from Bandaidd... Oh, full bin... no big, there's no garbage being generated here anyways. *Sighs, then calls to have the bin emptied.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 am
*sees basket of doughnuts on the counter*

Too bad I'm watching my color these days, they look yummy!

*cuts up a canteloupe and eats a few chunks with cheese crackers and orange Kool-Aid, makes up some mandarin orange Jell-O for later, cleans up, hears a little jingle but thinks nothing of it, and decides to do some repairs around her office*

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 pm
*pops his head in to see if bandaidd might be in. Seeing no one around, he starts to leave when he catches sight of a basket filled with doughnuts*

...... must.... have..... doughnuts.....

*takes a seat by the counter and picks out a doughnut with chocolate icing*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:44 pm
((Don't you leave, TES. twisted I'm coming to get you. twisted twisted ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:51 pm
*sneezes*
.... that's odd.

*begins to reach for his vest pocket to get out his handkerchief, only to be reminded he's not wearing his usual clothing*
tch stressed *gets up and grabs a napkin to wipe his hands*

hmmm... I don't feel sick and it looks like this place has been dusted. *scratches his nose and ponders the sneeze for a moment, then shrugs and washes his hands in the sink before continuing with the doughnuts*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:53 pm
(( rofl

Soon my pretty...soon.

Ooooh Tessssy coooomeerre Tessy, Tessy, TES.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:29 am
-dame mutters to herself on the way over to Lily's- I can't believe I'm delivering pie at three thirty in the morning... redface -blushes- I can't believe I am going to such odds and lengths for a guy I barely know redface Even if he is pretty.

-spies TES pigging out on donuts from the window and feels even sillier. thinks- I am such an idiot. He's over there already eating sweets and I'm bringing him more. Why did I even come here? redface He's going to think me daft.

-clutches the bag with his new clothes in it tighter to her hip and walks inside, balancing the pastries and pie on the tray and the cups of steamer in the other hand- -fights down a blush and looks up somewhat sheepishly- Hi TES! I'm glad I found you here. -is silent an awkward moment- I uh... -looks at his donuts- Um...brought you pie and scones... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:36 am
*turns to dame with a raised eyebrow*
um... *looks around suspiciously, wondering if this is some kind of prank*

Why would you be bringing me pie and scones?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:41 am
Good job, you idiot. Why didn't YOU think of that question?! stressed sweatdrop Well, I know you like scones and I heard through the grapevine that you like pie...

-holds out the tray of drinks- I brought the steamers you like too...

neutral sweatdrop -hovers in the doorway like a dummy-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games