Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:57 pm

((yeah. i remember the sword thingy...))

Amber looked at Wrath. "I missed you too..." Then when Wrath went over to the pole and made it a sword, Amber remembered where they were. "Come on Wrath. We need to get out of here... Once we are away from this place, you can meet my friends Chris and Ashi, ok? But lets get out of here first..." Then she started leading the way, motioning with her tail to follow. "Come on. Lets hurry..."
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:41 am

Wrath nodded and followed his sister.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Once outside of the castle, Amber started running. "come on slow poke! Lets get moving!" Amber called, still running and heading for the forest.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Wrath ran beside his sister "where are we going?"

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:45 pm

"We are going to our hideout. Its really Ashi's home, but he lets us stay there," Amber explained. She stopped at Ashi's tree and knocked on it, not realizing that Ashi had put her DNA into the code-thingy.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Ashi and Chris heard the knock and walked outside "Who is that?"Chris asked and looked at Wrath who stepped beside Amber.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:51 pm

"Chris. Ashi. This is Wrath. He's... my little brother... i actually just um... saved him from Raven... at the castle..." Amber admitted at the end.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Chris and Ashi looked at Wrath who was standing close to his sister.Then Ashi stepped up to the tree and mummbled the password so no one heard and the door opened "If you just got away from Raven then we might want to hide for a bit,"Ashi said.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

"I don't think we'll have to hide... i kinda um... got a good fight in with her.... at the end, she lost... she flew off, panting... heavily..." Amber said.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:15 pm

"Ok,"Ashi said and took his hand off the tree making the door close "Also Amber you can use the back door I put your DNA into it,"Ashi said.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Amber nodded. "thanks Ashi." Then she turned to Wrath. "Are you sure you are ok?..." Then she remembered something. "You touched the cell bars, didn't you..."
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm

"Yah but I'm fine,"Wrath said and looked happily at his sister.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Amber smiled. "ok then... Did you want to go inside or what?" Amber asked. i'm going to do whatever i can to make him happy again... she added in her thoughts.
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm

((sorry gtg I'll try to get on later))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm

When wrath and amber where near her, she didn't see them and she cried out loud "i didn't really want to be Evil, i just wanted to learn more about......" She trailed away and cried, so loud Ashi and Chris would be able to hear it from inside.
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games