Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:35 am
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Honesty Won
Lita you should make some Muffins. People like variety. Besides you cook better than I do, well food anyways. .sigh.
well would your mom let you bake o.o
yes. I bake brownies well, but muffins don't seem to like me. I made pumpkin seeds today.
you changed your hair .gonk.
A "friend" did that and then he changed my name and stole my mule and then my avatar and then my mule again.. .sigh.
Oh...... well I like the name change <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:25 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Honesty Won
Lita you should make some Muffins. People like variety. Besides you cook better than I do, well food anyways. .sigh.
well would your mom let you bake o.o
yes. I bake brownies well, but muffins don't seem to like me. I made pumpkin seeds today.
A "friend" did that and then he changed my name and stole my mule and then my avatar and then my mule again.. .sigh.
Thank you, tea didn't know and nearly deleted me.  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:49 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
u.u man I know how to pick the blond girlfriends.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:16 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
He He. If she heard you say that she would grind you into dust. .nod. well did you have to fight jade for fruit?  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:27 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
He He. If she heard you say that she would grind you into dust. .nod. well did you have to fight jade for fruit?
yeah porbally get mad and hit me and then freak out she hit me and be all ' i love you!' and me just rolling my eyes.
No actually but mars was reading it when I got home... my sister mars XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:38 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
yeah porbally get mad and hit me and then freak out she hit me and be all ' i love you!' and me just rolling my eyes.
Yes, it is sad that I can picture it.
Oh. Well at least there was no blood shed. But the book didn't even mention tohru's friends.

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:11 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
Oh. Well at least there was no blood shed. But the book didn't even mention tohru's friends.

it's a memory for me
it did for a sec when they were picking the cast of the play... but I agree it was a different format then normal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:25 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

it's a memory for me
it did for a sec when they were picking the cast of the play... but I agree it was a different format then normal
I think that it will be a funny play. That entire book was based of the horse I hate the horse. my mom's a horse.  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:41 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

it's a memory for me
I think that it will be a funny play. That entire book was based of the horse I hate the horse. my mom's a horse.
I like the horse more now... my mother is a hourse.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:44 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

it's a memory for me
your mom is the nicest horse I've ever met. At least it explains why she is that way.  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:05 am
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

it's a memory for me
your mom is the nicest horse I've ever met. At least it explains why she is that way.
same here.not that I know a lot of horses.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:29 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

it's a memory for me

Well, I know a handful of them and they are not the most agreeable people. But everyone is different.  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:54 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

Well, I know a handful of them and they are not the most agreeable people. But everyone is different.
I don't know maybe it's just being a rabit myself I can get along with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:53 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

Well you're the nice cute animal and I am the fire breathing monster. so there is a problem gettng along with people.  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:41 am
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

Well you're the nice cute animal and I am the fire breathing monster. so there is a problem gettng along with people.
Dragons are not fire breathing they are wise... I'm the ditzy run into a wall and smile person now!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games