Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Neko VIllage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kino6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 pm
*standing that watching and waves at them saying hi* *pulls a carrot out of his pocket*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 pm
Ryuu disappeared suddenly, going to his unknown to anyone cabin.

(( This means no one knows where Ryuu is. ))

Perverted Juicebox

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:35 pm
"your begining to piss me off." Bubbles runs towards kamira and takes out her sword and goes straight for kamira. Bubbles then swung knives at the same time hitting kamira's clothing. "Should I summon another weapon?" Bubbles then summoned a scythe, smiling happily. "I don't want to get my new weapon dirty so stay still." Bubbles swung her scythe at kamira.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:42 pm
Kamira just laughed then she sat there on the chair. Her clone was actually fighting Bubbles. "Why fight me when all we want is peace. I know you want peace and so do I. So stop trying to hurt me Bubbles."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

kino6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:10 pm
*crawls up and sneeks behind her* "hi why is it you are not having that fun but being boring and sitting"?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:55 pm
"It was kanatta's fault that there is no peace." Bubbles stopped fighting kamira's clone, and made her scythe into a pole. "My name is not bubbles....my name is Renna. Bubbles was my reancarnation. it's because i died and changed. Cloud never saved me but my soul had enough power to make myself a new body." Renna walked upto Kamira and hugged her. "I fight to protect Ryuu...."

((seriously Echo what is with your name changing?))  

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kino6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:23 pm
*lies on his back* "yeah protect someone who is a sob who really needs to listen to waht hes says than just run off and hide if by that you mean."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:56 am
Kamira was somewhat confused when Renna hugged her. "I guess it was all a misunderstanding with our family. From Kanatta's memory she just wanted peace like we do but your brother or his reancarnation started the fighting. We either need to talk some since into him or come up with a plan to stop all this fighting."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:06 am
"Its not my destiny to fight against my brother."
Renna looked at Kamira closely and put a glowing lite in her "It's your destiny to do what you need to do. I have given you the power of a wolf to transform, but that will not help you that much." Renna then stepped back. "These are my words. Do what you can. I am not as strong as my brother, but i am strong enough. I can not betray him. I have to help him, and protect him. Sadly those are my commands."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:40 pm
*looking at the sky listening*  

kino6

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm
Ryuu sat is his cabin, he then began to suit up. He put all sorts of armors. He grabbed tree swords,a lot of scrolls,kunains shurikens, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 am
Kamira looked at Renna. "What you mean it's my destiny?! I know that im like the reancarnation of Kanatta but im not as good as her!!! I mean come on she is one of the village's founders!!!!! You have to be kidding me with all this destiny crap!"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:22 am
"i really don't know, but in the future all i saw was kanatta or you." Renna stopped and froze noticing something. "Where is Ryuu?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm
"He left while we was fighting. I saw him leave."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

kino6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:10 pm
"and still running away like the pansy he is, you notice heee always runs away."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games