Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:48 pm
ferret658
So long and thanks for all the fish.

No ferret don't go! And definitely don't take our fish!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:26 pm
The Amazing Ryuu
ferret658

"So long and thanks for all the fish. so sad that it should come to this we tried to warn you all about this....You might not share our intellect, which might explain your disrespect for all the natural wonders that grow around you...so long so long so long so long so long and thanks for all the fish!!!!"

- The Dolphins

^^  

ferret658

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:03 pm
ferret658
The Amazing Ryuu
ferret658

"So long and thanks for all the fish. so sad that it should come to this we tried to warn you all about this....You might not share our intellect, which might explain your disrespect for all the natural wonders that grow around you...so long so long so long so long so long and thanks for all the fish!!!!"

- The Dolphins

^^

I'm actually reading the Hitchhiker's Guide series for the first time. I'm half way through the first book right now. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:36 pm
The movie was awesome!!! I loved it!!!!  

ferret658

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 pm
ferret658
The movie was awesome!!! I loved it!!!!

I never thought I'd say this but I actually prefer the book.

Maybe it's because the TV miniseries shaped my imagination of it before both the movie and the book.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:58 pm
Hello O_o  

RekaG

Priestley

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Hey, Reka! biggrin

Howzit goin'?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:11 am
@Hitchhiker: I've only seen the movie, but I bought the book this summer and will hopefully get around to reading it during Christmas break. I really enjoyed the movie though.

And Priestley, your sig makes me LOL.

freelance lover
Crew

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:42 pm
freelance lover
@Hitchhiker: I've only seen the movie, but I bought the book this summer and will hopefully get around to reading it during Christmas break. I really enjoyed the movie though.

And Priestley, your sig makes me LOL.

whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 pm
I just saw a picture in someone's signature that creeped me out. One of the two people in it looks exactly like someone I met years ago. I checked with the account owner, and it turns out she is the person in the picture. I have never met her before.

The similarity in appearance is weirding me out.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:26 pm
I'm always a little spooked by that, but I love approaching them and asking, even if the response is "no".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:50 pm
I think the reason it weirds me out so much is I don't remember the person this one looks like. We were "friends" for a few years, but I can't remember her.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ferret658

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:56 am
My fingers are cold. I blame the weather. Stupid winter!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:40 pm
I fell asleep on the couch in the sitting room last night with thick socks and a blanket on. I woke up early in the morning with frostnipped feet. I couldn't feel my toes. Strange thing is, they didn't swell up like my hands do if they're very cold, but they'd started to go pale/yellow instead of pink and were numb/tingling. It took me three hours of sitting under my bedclothes for my feet to get warm again.

Winter is fun. smile

Priestley

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:14 pm
My boyfriend has been dragging his feet on turning the gas on in his apartment, which has been fine until recently. He had a small space heater that worked fine until it got really cold about two weeks ago. I'm such a wuss, when I stayed with him a few weeks ago I nearly froze to death. All I had to sleep in was a camisole and cotton pajama bottoms. He had to drag two or three extra blankets out of the closet just for me. gonk

Fortunately he finally got the gas turned on last week and I have flannel pajamas and a t-shirt now to sleep in. Besides, if we both eventually get the jobs out in Florida that we want, we'll get to be warm all year round! Yay!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games