Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:05 pm
Alex would have jumped if she hadn't jumped on top of him. He laughed a bit before she kissed him. And he hugged her tightly and kissed her more passionately than he ever had before. He closed his eyes, causing every thing to go black. And yet the vision of her smiling and beautifully stunning face stayed vivid in his mind. For the first time he could see the little girl running through his head and smiled into the kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:24 pm
Eva jumped down and held onto him to get her balance back. "Ok." She sighed. "Now I feel better." Eva finished making the salad and cutting the fruit. She added olive oil and some other spices to the potatoes before putting them in the oven. As the potatoes cooked, the two of them talked and set the table. Right as the kitchen timer when off, the doorbell rang. "Your parents are here." She smiled and he looked at her curiously. "My brothers would bang on the door my mother would continue yelling 'we're here'" She mimicked her mother. "But if you get the door, I'll get the potatoes out of the oven."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:34 pm
Alex looked at the door and chuckled. "Yeah, my parents are more of the quiet type." He laughed a little and kissed her one last time, for a few seconds, before going to the door. He opened it up and greeted his parents and moved out of the way for them to enter.

"Wow, this place is a lot better looking now than it was before." Jack chuckled. (i think that was his name) a bit as he looked around. "You did a good job Eva." He called wondering where she was.

Emily was admiring the place as she wondered around the living room a little. Every time she spotted a plant she would go over to it, look at it for a few seconds, then nod in approval. "Seems she has a green thumb too."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:48 pm
(I thought it was Nick but whateve)
Eva smiled at their approval. Quickly, she took off the ring and placed it in her pocket so her mother nor her brothers would spot it. "Your son helped with some of the fixing and all the painting." She smiled remembering that was the first flirting moments they had together. She placed the food on the table and joined his parents. "Hello again." Eva stood next to Alex and laced hands with his. A loud banging came from the door and Eva laughed. "Excuse me." She told them and answered the door.

George and Bobby were the first ones to attack her in a hug. Her family walked in and greeted Alex's parents. "Just go ahead into the dinning room. The table is already set so you can go ahead and eat. I'm just going to steal Alex for a few seconds." She smiled and took him to the living room where they couldn't hear them. "When should we tell them? Right away? or Wait until we finish desert? What do you think?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:53 pm
(me too now that you think of it. let's go with that, lol.)

Alex watched as Eva was nearly crushed by her brothers hugs. He stifiled a laugh then watched as their parents greeted and headed towards the kitchen. He looked back to Eva with a smile. Alex thought for a few moments, this was all so new to him. "I think..." he answered slowly, "we should wait until after desert. I think that would be the best." He nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:59 pm
Eva agreed and then smiled. "Ok sounds good. You tell them. Ready? Ok. Let's go." She said before he could say anything. They sat with their family and ate and talk. When the time came, Eva collected the plates and headed to the kitchen. She hoped that Alex would follow as she started to get the ice cream out of the refrigerator.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:06 pm
Alex blinked. "How come I have to tell them?" He said more to himself than to her. After they had finished eating he got up and followed her to the kitchen. "Need any help with that?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:11 pm
Eva smiled at him and nodded. "Oh, and to answer your question from earlier it's because you love me and you were the one to propose." She said lowering her voice. Eva began to scoop some ice cream in some bowls.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:15 pm
Alex chuckled a little and nodded a little. "Ok, I guess you have a point there. But it was the cat's idea." He laughed quietly. "Too bad Riley can't talk, I'm sure she'd speak for me... then again maybe not." He shrugged. "Either way, I'll do it. But you have to back me up. And be prepared for a hug."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:24 pm
"Hey, admit it. You're glad it was her idea. Otherwise you would have to wait longer for me to be officially yours." They placed more ice cream in the bowls. "Here we go." She said excitingly and gave him a quick kiss before they passed out the bowls. Once again, the talked until everyone's ice cream was gone. Her brother's kept asking for more. Finally, Eva knew it was time. She tapped her fork on her glass to get everyone's attention. "There's a specific reason why we asked you here today. We have an announcement."

"You're pregnant." George guessed and Eva glared at him as both her brother laughed.

"Boys let her talk." Her mother said. Under the table Eva slipped the ring back on her finger and then she laced hands with Alex giving him the go ahead.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:35 pm
Alex's parents listened quietly. They knew she didn't look pregnant, and if she was it would be to early to tell anyways.

Alex squeezed Eva's hand gently before taking a breath. "Well, you all know that Eva and I have been quite serious in our relationship. Although we aren't expecting a child any time soon." He said looking at her parents, his own, then finally her brothers. "But the other night, I proposed to Eva. And we are now engaged." He blushed slightly.

Both Emily and Nick blinked. But Emily got up and hugged Eva tightly. Nick got up and shook his son's hand with a smile. "I'm proud of you son. You have my blessing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:44 pm
(lol I think you mean brothers not sisters)
Phil shook Alex's hand. "And you have mine." He smiled. Linda started to form tears in her eyes as she hugged Alex. Once her mother let go, her brothers hugged him tightly. After Emily hugged Eva, her mother was the next one. They all hugged each other and eventually everyone went home. Once she closed the door behind them, Eva collapsed on the couch in the living room. "That was the second best day of my life." She sighed.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Alex blinked, happy that everyone was happy for them. He followed Eva to the couch and plopped down next to her. "Oh really? And what was the first?" He asked her, smiling. He was pretty sure he knew the answer, but he wanted to know. He wrapped an arm, over her shoulders and pulled her close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:54 pm
Eva pretended to think for a moment. "The day I got my first bike." She teased and then snuggled closer to him. "The day you proposed of course. The day that said you really love me." She snuggled closer to him as she wrapped her arms around him. The warmth of his body was comforting as always.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:00 pm
Alex chuckled softly and wrapped his other arm around her. "And no matter what happens, I always will love you. I know now, that we were meant to be together. And that you are the only one for me, the only one I wan to spen the rest of my life with." He paused. "And the best day of your life may be replaced next summer."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games