Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev.Matt

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:50 pm
Shadow__Dweller
I liked Oasis' old music, back in the 90's..not their new stuff though.
Can't say I'm that much of a fan of British music. Most of the stuff I like is American. I like Rock and Metal and I don't think much of British metal...we're more Indy music really.

We invented metal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:14 am
Rev.Matt
Shadow__Dweller
I liked Oasis' old music, back in the 90's..not their new stuff though.
Can't say I'm that much of a fan of British music. Most of the stuff I like is American. I like Rock and Metal and I don't think much of British metal...we're more Indy music really.

We invented metal.

maybe, but I'm not fond of it sweatdrop  

Shadow__Dweller

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:13 am
Foetus In Fetu
Creatio ex Nihilo
Foetus In Fetu
Creatio ex Nihilo
I like Oasis. I love their music yet I know few names of their songs. How sad is that? rolleyes

Ugh, liking Oasis is practically justification for murder. neutral

well I'm sorry for having my own opinion but you did sort of ask. I can't of any others at the moment.

Wow. It's like the whole world has suddenly stopped being able to take a joke.

And for the record -- I didn't start the thread, so no, I didn't ask.

Sorry , I know. I've neevr been able to take a joke. Ask Invictus..he's knows only too well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:35 am
Anyone like Muse? I can't say much about them, since I only have 1 album, and it's not the latest one, but I think they're pretty good.  

Shadow__Dweller

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:58 am
Shadow__Dweller
Anyone like Muse? I can't say much about them, since I only have 1 album, and it's not the latest one, but I think they're pretty good.

I'm a big fan. For a while they were the ambient sound to my life.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:17 am
Invictus_88
Shadow__Dweller

great stuff. I've not got the new album but I've heard good things about it...is it any good? (I'm assuming you've got it that is sweatdrop )  

Shadow__Dweller

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:20 pm
Shadow__Dweller, Black Holes & Revelations is their best album yet, in my humble opinion
I'm going to see them at Wembley in a couple of weeks whee Cant wait

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:23 pm
xXx White Lily xXx
Shadow__Dweller, Black Holes & Revelations is their best album yet, in my humble opinion

Eh, I think it really, really dips in the middle. Origin and Absolution are much more consistently strong, in my not-so-humble opinion. domokun  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:37 am
Origin of Symmetry is my favourite. There's not a song on it that I'd skip. That's my opinion, and my opinion isn't humble -- it's considered law in three countries.

Never get bored of people asking "Anyone like X?" where X is something that like a million people have already professed to liking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:16 pm
Foetus In Fetu

Never get bored of people asking "Anyone like X?" where X is something that like a million people have already professed to liking.

The other thing is what I do, where I ask "Anyone like X?", only to have my suspicion confirmed that no one else has heard of them.

Anyone like Betika?  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:18 pm
The Notwist?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:44 pm
I've never heard anything by either X. Which X were you on about?  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:49 pm
A Lost Iguana
I've never heard anything by either X. Which X were you on about?

It's x-rated. Obviously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:43 am
A Lost Iguana
xXx White Lily xXx
Eh, I think it really, really dips in the middle. Origin and Absolution are much more consistently strong, in my not-so-humble opinion. domokun
Hmm not sure that I agree there.. Invincible, Assassin, City Of Delusion.. all great tracks (imo)
I always thought that Origin had a lot of great songs on it but somehow didnt seem like a great album.. couldnt tell you why though lol sweatdrop

xXx White Lily xXx

Creatio ex Nihilo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:20 am
Invictus_88
Shadow__Dweller

I quite like their stuff but I don't get to listen to it much. But I do know a person of the company who designed the cover for their single "Super Massive Black Hole" ^_^
I know it's not a terrible lot but I think it was gravy knowing that sweatdrop  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games