Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:07 pm
"Hello, Robinsong." Jolteon dipped her head. She was calm ont the outside but bursting with joy on the inside. She was finally an apprentice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:08 pm
"I'll teach you to hunt first, then show the territory after. Their may be patrols out and I don't want to run into one."
Robinsong led her apprentice out of camp and towards a clearing in the middle of the forest  

MADLYALICE

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 pm
Joltpaw dashed after her mentor. "Heatherpaw has practiced the hunting crouch with me already. Is that okay, Robinsong?" She hoped her friend would not get in trouble for doing her mentor's job.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:15 pm
"Of course its ok. Heatherleaf is a friend of mine. So, show me what you can do."
Robinsong sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws  

MADLYALICE

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:17 pm
Joltpaw lowered her body to the ground. She was light on her paws and she somewhat seemed to glide acroos the forest floor. Then she sprang, making some leaves fly up. "Is that good?" she asked. They had only practiced once so she hoped she was skilled enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:20 pm
Robinsong smiled.
"Very. now, as you know, we are descended from SkyClan, so we can jump high. Watch...."
Robinsong walked up to a tree that had a bird resting on one of it's branches. She jumped up and batted the bird down with one paw. she bit it's neck and then buried it.
"Try doing something like that."  

MADLYALICE

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:23 pm
Joltpaw looked at the ground. She wasn't called "Jolt"paw just beacuse of her fur. Her speed replaced her jumping skill. "I... can't..... jump," she finally admitted.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:26 pm
Robinsong blinked. "You mean...not at all??"
Is that possible? EVERY MoonClan cat can jump  

MADLYALICE

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:31 pm
(gtg!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:48 pm
((sorry dad took comp))

"I'll show you." Joltpaw jumped up two inches then fell. She landed on her paw with a sicking crack. "OW!!! MY PAW!!!"  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Phail Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:46 am
Ashkit woke up and yawned, showing her small white teeth. She opened her eyes and looked around, searching for something to do. Noticing a ball of moss, she pounced on it and began to play. Suddenly, she found herself in front of the medicine cat den and stopped, her eyes wide. The smell of herbs swept over her and she closed her eyes, they seemed t=so nice and calming to her. I wonder if Reedblossom would be willing to take me on as an apprentice? She thought, wishing to herself that it was true.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:50 am
wishsong pads over to ashkit and meows a greating i know she wants to be reedblossoms aprentice but i am and leafpaw is mine! sigh...... she would make a good queen or even a feisty warrior  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:45 pm
Joltpaw tried to move her paw but all she felt was pain. "Ow, ow, ow! Robinsong help me!" she squeaked. Her paw felt like it was dissconected. She began to lick her paw. /Ow, ow, ow, ow!/ she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:34 pm
Patchstar pricked her ears to the sound of painful yowling.

"Wishsong," she called the medicine cat to her, "I think Joltpaw or Robinsong is hurt. Do you mind looking in on it? take Leafpaw with you."

(hey Ashkit...i thought you said you wanted to be in FireClan? maybe i'm mistaken...but MoonClan is really full right now so it's off-limits to new members until the other clans have caught up. you can still have an RP character in MoonClan, but your official clan and cat need to belong to another clan, is that ok?)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:02 pm
so can i join i really wanna be dewkit so i can be dewpaw and then dewpelt!  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games