Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm
Jasper nodded, ripping out a Cardguards throat with his fangs. "Nana, now!" He hissed, feeling Rosalie's staff rip through one of his wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:25 pm
"What do you want ?" she knew that was a stupid question to ask of him. However now she could care less, all she wanted was mimicry to be well and safe. "Clarice .. clever girl " she reached over and petted clarice on the head  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Nana wanted to scream as she saw the queen hurt her dearest love, but she gulped it down and nodded. She focused on the corner that Jasper had indicated, and then shot both her hands forward as if she were pushing someone away. She stared in awe as flames jutted out from her hands and lit the bouquet of roses....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:36 pm
Caterpillar grinned. "What I want is..." Nera glared. "Must you always be so greedy." Caterpillar glared. "Indya, what I want is your happiness. Can you promise me that?"  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:39 pm
Seeing the fire, Jasper glared at Rosalie and smiled triumphantly. Then, focused on more important matters. "EVERYONE EVACUATE!" The flames began to spread around the room, lighting each individual corner of roses. "Hurry! Before the explosions start!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:41 pm
She thought for a moment, knowing that she was only really happy when her friends ,brother and mimicry were around "Yes ..yes I can"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:46 pm
Caterpillar smiled. "Then, I'll heal him." Climbing back on his mushroom, he picked up his hookah and took a long drag. Then, he began to chant quietly under his breath, repeatedly taking drag after drag until the smoke completely covered Mimicry. Finally, he stopped chanted and smoked quietly. As the smoke cleared, he was healed, unconscious, but healed.

"His eyes sight may still be ruined, but allow me some time and I can fix that as well."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:51 pm
"Of coruse , thank you caterpillar" She bent down , her hair hanging over his head "Mimicry.. wake up"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:55 pm
Mimicry didn't open his eyes, but he began to whisper. "Twas brillig, my dear Cheshire should really give me a kiss. I would certainly, oh so, appreciate it..." He grinned, keeping his eyes closed still till he got his kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:56 pm
"Clear out!" Nana screamed, following Jasper's suit. She tossed the Dormouse into Marchy's arms like a hot potato, and ushered the both of them out the grand doors. "Get out of here as fast as you can!" she urged, pushing the White Rabbit out as well. "This place is-- unh..."

Her eyes rolled back and she collapsed onto the floor.

Rosalie stood triumphantly over her, scepter still poised after the blow to the back of Nana's head. She let out a wicked laugh and snapped her fingers at two of the remaining guards, who grabbed the unconscious girl and hauled her away before anyone realized what had happened.

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:59 pm
She chuckled "as you wish, a kiss to wake the prince " Bending down she kissed him on the lips  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:01 pm
Jasper had just gotten outside when he realized Nana wasn't with him. "Nana...Nana?!?!" He yelled, looking around. Meanwhile, Tick and Hatter had just reached the door when the eruption began, shaking the earth. Tick tried to grab for Hatter's arms, but fell, down through a crack in the floor and into a river beneath it.

The White Rabbit looked around. "Is everyone safe? Marchy? Dormy?" As he asked, a chunk of rock flew down and smacked him in his good leg and he cried out, falling to the floor. "Ow! Why always me!?!"  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:03 pm
Myria_Angelus
She chuckled "as you wish, a kiss to wake the prince " Bending down she kissed him on the lips

Mimicry's eyes opened then and he smiled. "Ah, how lovely it is to wake to your face and not that...that monster." He rested his hand on the back of her neck and pulled Indya down into another kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:07 pm
((Sister stealing my post -__-))

"Nana!" Jasper cried again, gazing into the flames and feeling the tears stinging at his eyes. "No...please, Nana...come back to me..." He cried, burying his face into his hands. And, Rosalie, she was alive still too...he could feel it.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:09 pm
she grinned and allowed him to pull her into the kiss , stroking his cheek gently .  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games