Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:29 am

((Nu-uh, he's a secret for now. lol. I want to keep him hidden away until I have a chance to fight a wild digimon and have him evolve.))

Wolf nodded at the book before saying softly, A fight eh? No thanks. I'm a passivist by nature and I only fight when I must. It's too dangerous in my book. Though Wolf said this his inflection on passivist sounded like pacifist suggesting he preferred peace but his actual meaning was passive in the sense of waiting for others to attack. He also was aware of his own bloodlust in battle and that once a fight started his desire to crush an opponent completely was difficult to get control of. As Wolf thought about the situation though he finally said, I wonder, Wormmon does a digivice always appear in a tamer's hand or just on their person? The digimon responded quickly enough, On their person, checking your pockets or bag should suffice but the other is right that almost every human receives one shortly after entering the world. Wolf nodded and after patting down his pockets slipped a hand into his backpack without opening it and felt the digivice off to the side of Demidevimon. He grabbed it quickly and pulled it out before saying, Ah this is it right? I hadn't thought to look through my bag for one. As he spoke he held up the black device on a small adjustable chain and saw it glow as it ran over Wormmon.

He connected the chain to his belt casually and tapped his foot before saying to the worm, Were you sent by the joker from the gear savannah? Wormmon simply nodded in response as Wolf smiled slightly and said, Well then, why don't we head back that direction and see what happens? As he spoke he held the digivice over the digi-dex and pressed the scan option only to see a light project onto the book for a short time before the words upload complete flashed on his screen and he nodded. It seemed that thanks to Nero his research had become much simpler than originally expected. He scanned a map next and put his backpack on once more before lifting wormmon up and placing it on his head before saying to Nero. Well it looks like I'm done here thanks to you, where are you heading now?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Nero smiled, his manipulative personality began to take over. Like two sides of the coin he was, one side was confused a true grey area personality. His other side created from the misery in his life was cold. The coldness that lingered in his heart trying to extinguish the last bit of light that his friendship with gomamon had given him. The human held out his digivice and said in a mocking tone,"That wasn't a suggestion, it was a challenge."
Gomamon sighed, no matter how often he tried Nero would still revert to his cold self. His real name, why did he insist of going by Nero?

Nero stepped back and flashed a cocky smile,"The Gear Savannah, remote nothing will be harmed other than one of us." The boy crossed his arms and widened his grin,"That is unless your chicken."
Gomamon slapped his own face, they had just barely defeated a virus digimon and now he was challenging a tamer. Nero.. that name, it didn't describe the tamer he felt on the inside. Nero was just a cold shell, the real tamer was gone though.

Rasenshurikennero

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Wolf's movements were smooth and fast as he moved forward suddenly reaching for Nero's wrist with his left hand to seize the extended appendage while reaching for the elbow with his right hand and stepping to the outside of the other man's body in an attempt to perform a basic joint lock. His eyes were suddenly dead as he said, I've been trained to fight for as long as I can remember but I fight for myself. Can you say the same while you speak of others being cowards? You look like some of the people I've met that have never thrown a punch in their life. I have declined to start a fight in order to see whether or not wormmon digivolves, if you try to digivolve your gomamon to attack me I'll shatter your arm. Now why don't we just play nicely eh? His words were cold and his eyes serious as he spoke, if Nero managed to avoid the initial lock then Wolf's foot would lash out in a kick at his knee. It would quickly become clear that Wolf was willing to seriously injure the other boy unless Nero revoked the threat or backed down.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Nero n grew angry, he had simply wanted a friendly match but now it seemed like it was going to be a duel. "Did you think you could beat me. Even dare try to hurt me and I'll order my hidden digimon to execute wormmon. I warn you she's at the champion level now and her heart is as black as mine. It's in both of our best interests to simply let go of eachother and leave. I suggest instead of enemies we become allies its in our best interests." Nero grunted as his arm started to sting with pain,"Your right I'm not a fighter but in this world I need to become one. This world is utter chaos fight after fight. Now let me go and we shall depart. Hopefully our next meeting can be as friends."
His expert mind had analyzed the situation, start with a threat to even the playing field. Then he tried to make a truce, hopefully it would work. He did not wish to get into a fight, it wasn't his style. The tamer had to talk his way out, or have gomamon fight it.

Rasenshurikennero

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:33 am

The mention of a hidden digimon executing Wormmon made Wolf smile darkly before he said, Interesting proposal, let me think about that. Wormmon, what level was our friend that sent you again? Wolf's words were icy and it would become clear quite soon that he was not the type to be intimidated especially when his own battle madness was emerging. He's a mega level. Wolf nodded slightly before saying, My understanding is mega beats champion. Regardless I will let you go once we have a firm understanding. You speak of being black hearted, perhaps I should break your arm in the name of justice eh? As Wolf spoke he maintained the pressure before finally pulling up on the arm while attempting to sweep Nero's legs to send him backwards and to the ground as Wolf turned to leave. He said calmly aas he turned, Make no mistake, were it not in my interests to maintain a lower profile I would break you to see if your threats were real or not. When next we meet watch your words. With that Wolf's digivice glowed faintly as he smiled and exited the library before beginning to walk through the streets and towards the beach unless he was stopped short.

((Just to make sure you know, this is just my character's personality, he acts nice when possible but tends towards violence when challenged or cornered.))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:37 pm

(I like a good villian don't worry)
Nero filled with fury of his defeat threw his fist into the wall. Rubbing his knuckles he called out to blackgatomon. The digimon jumped from behind a shelf and crossed her arms,"So.. why are we still here. The tamer is gone wasn't he the reason we came here."
Nero instantly began to search the shelves a number had been scrawled on a notepad from shoujengeckomon. He analyzed the books taking note that digimon used an advanced form of the dooey decimal system. The human took a book and opened it. Black gatomon tired of being ignored jumped onto her tamer's head,"Why do we stay here?"

Nero picked the digimon off his head and beckoned gomamon and lopmon. The reason why we persist here is that this library contains information for my main purpose in the digital world. The rather large book opened to reveal a kept record of every tamer exiting and entering the digital world. Out of curiousity he looked up both him and Wolf's names, seeing the exact time and date. "This book is a database.. and if I can." Before he could finish the tamer had already opened his laptop and analyzing pages of code. "Brilliant.. I am a true genius." He saved the information for later and then returned the book to its shelf. "Now we have training to do, because next time we meet I will not be humiliated."

Rasenshurikennero

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

((Just a reminder but Wolf isn't his true name, just the nick name he gives.))

Wolf smiled as he slipped out of the city and headed towards the coast, based on Wormmon's timely appearance he had a meeting with Piedmon to get to. His eyes were calm as he said softly, Well then boys, let's find a place without witnesses and get down to business. His eyes were oddly warm as he strolled through the town humming until he exited to the beach.

((Exiting Network city, going to East data ocean.))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:40 pm

(Enter Patamon and Demidevimon from Gear Savanna.)
Patamon and Devimon took different paths and decided to meet in the park after a few hours to report to each other.

cdcash912

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:30 am

Patamon and Demidevimon met back at the park.
Did you find him?
No, sorry. And I guess since you asked me that you didn't find him either.
Where could he have gone?
I don't know...
NINJAMON!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:01 am

Kenshin and Natsu fly high above the busy city, about ready to land. Kenshin leaps off just as they reach the ground, landing safely with the Digitama of Yukidarumon in his arms. With his back fixed he feels better than ever. "Well, that ends that terrible tale. What now?"

"Well, we could seek out the others back in the East Data Ocean, or continue with Erza's goalto preserve the Digital World." Natsu says, wandering around the place in search of anyone. "This place seems deserted though."

"I know...it's kinda creepy." Kenshin replies, feeling a certain amount of pressure on him just being there. "I think we should-"

Just then, Kenshin hears the scream of 'Ninjamon', and starts to think someone is here. "Over there!!" Kenshin points to an area near the park, and sees a Patamon and a Picodevimon together.

Kenshin Yuki

cdcash912

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Patamon and Demidevimon both knew who to find, just not where to find him.
Where would he go?
I don't know. That man is looking at us.
Demidevimon whispered.
What man?
Patamon asked as he turned around.
Oh him, I'm not too sure but he looks kinda familiar.
Patamon said as he squinted his eyes, the man wasn't that far but he thought it would help him see. Demidevimon kicked Patamon, knowing what he was doing without even looking at his face.
You idiot.
He said to Patamon as Patamon began to stare at the man again, he couldn't help but think that he had seen him before.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Kenshin runs up to them, stopping before the two Child Digimon as Natsu catches up. Once he's close to it the raven haired boy raises an eyebrow, as if he finds the Patamon to be familiar. "Have we met?"

"Kenshin, that's the Patamon who was at the East Data Ocean. Did you forget?" Natsu tells him, to which Kenshin starts to pout.

"I didn't forget, I just don't remember. That's all."

"Same thing!"

Kenshin Yuki

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:50 pm

(Exit Leto and Chaos... which is now a BlackGreymon!)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Thats where your from!
Patamon yelled as he flew Into the air remembering who it was from the WarGreymon.
What are you doing here?
Demidevimon asked Kenshin.

cdcash912

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Kenshin stares at PicoDevimon, then says, "We're looking for the leader of the Artifact's Rave organization. This egg here belongs to a Yukidarumon who was killed protecting the Gear Savanna. I'd go find the others but I can't be around anyone since Milleniummon is still after us."

After his explanation, Natsu sits down on a park bench. "I almost lost to him, and Kenshin was put in such pain..."

"Wait, where's Soma? Shouldn't he be with you?" Kenshin asks Patamon.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games