Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:37 pm
"It's a girl."Sam said, taking her out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:38 pm
((lols thats the same result i got from the generator))
((what colors is this one))
takes kitten from you gently and starts to pet it*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:43 am
"Aww, your new kitty's so cuuute!" cooed Kitty. "And I wouldn't be surprised if it is true that Robert Jordan has that much background. I noticed that every single one of his characters- even ranodm food sellers, like you said- seem to come back as someone at least midly important later. Its crazy! Awesome, but crazy!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:26 pm
cocosam
"What? What train?"

[[silly. the train back to hogwarts when school starts again.]] rolleyes

*Summer watched as Kitty played with Tommy, while Athena still rested on Kitty's lap, unmoved by the jerking motions...*

Kitty, do you want me to take Athena so you can play with Tommy more?

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:27 pm
Katie awakens from her nap. "Oh, I dozed off?" She looks around and sees everyone with their food. "Flipper! I meant to get a turkey leg!" she says and jumps up to chase the trolley witch down. A few moments later she returns with her pockets lighter and her arms full of turkey. "Yay," says, sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:57 pm
[[What? I had two cats with me?! sweatdrop Whoops. redface ]]

Kitty looked down as though she was surprised to find Athena still in her lap, "You know, if she didn't care for this long...nah, she'd probably be happier with a cushion-I mean lap- that jerks around less." Kitty tossed the ribbon, which Tommy chased after, and handed Athena to Summer. Then she grabbed one end of the red ribbon and a game of tug of war started between them. "Kitty is playing tug of war with a kitty," giggled the Gryffindor, "though I wonder if Tommy is too old to be called a kitty?"

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:55 pm
Katie attacks her turkey, much hungrier than she expected. "Mmmmmm...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:12 pm
"Hungry Katie?" Sam laughs. Sam looks around at all her friends and wonders if she'll be treated differently next term. After all...she was technically going to be princess. Sam assess the matter carefully. "So guys, what do you think about..princesses?" Sam says to Kitty and Katie, the only two who didn't know.  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:29 am
"Uh...I dunno...its not like I know any Muggle princesses and there isn't any wizarding royalty....don't really have an opinion, its not like fairy tales are known for their truth. Most of the time," added Kitty as an afterthought. She looked between Katie and Sam, petting Tommy, who had gotten bored with chasing the ribbon, and absently twisting the slightly frayed ribbon between the fingers of her free hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:41 pm
Sam sighed with relief. "Good. Because I'm a princesses. Almost."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 pm
turns to sam" you know that i will treat you the same as if you were just a normal person but i would have to show more respect seeing as i am related to royalty"
((that goes for both in character and real life cause in real life i am from the mcmgreegor clan who were hunted by their own people because of the British
and my elven character is the descendant of mages and royalty so it would work for both))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Katie, completely caught off gaurd, drops her jaw. "A pwincessss?" Realizing she needs to swallow redface she does so and then says more clearly," A princess? I had no idea, Sam. That's really cool. Actually, it kind of rocks. I didn't know that you were royal, either James. Is there anything you can't do?" Katie asks.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 pm
"i cant do lots of stuff i ant seal doors with spells(refers to the time in the forgotten chamber before we went after lockhart)
and i thought i told you and every one else that i am related to royality but that was at the beginning of term so you may have forgotten
also i am only average at making potions and i tend to be better with spells that are meant for destruction than those meant for creation i dont know why but magic is a chaotic thing so maybe i was supposed to be skilled in certain things"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:57 pm
"Unless your name is Hermione Granger, rolleyes most wizards are skilled at certain things. Like Harry Potter was best at DADA spells and his mother at Charms....and you're both related to royalty? Who are you related to Sam?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:04 pm
"lols that is a good point you make ther but if i remember correctly hermione couldnt make a broom fly if her life depened on it
also she was only average at potions but she worrked hard enough to be a huffle puff so she was able to remember what she learned very well also she had the brains of a raven claw and im still stumped as to why she got into griffendor when she obiosly had more skills that would lead her to either huffle puff and/or ravenclaw"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games