Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:03 pm
*stifling a laugh, Icy walks up behind Ryzan while he's letting Psyzapp pass, giving her a wink and places her bare chest against his back, whispering in his ear*

twisted

Ah, Ryzan. You don't have to act like you don't notice me. Now I see why you give me such a hard time. If you just ask me, I'll show you how "everything" works. You're so adorable when you try to act uninterested. wink

EDIT: *hears the cracking of a whip and looks over at Psyzapp. Seeing that she's trying to get the men in order, Icy runs her fingers through Ryzans hair and coos at him*

I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to.

*as Icy is playing with Ryzan, she hears TES yelling to trade place and laughs wickedly*  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 5, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 pm
stressed
*starts to go over to where Ryzan is, but gets stopped by Psyzapp*
Icy! She... she... *points* Boobies!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Raou, get me a Darth Vader.

-Raou comes back with an action figure-

No, the drink! The drink!

-Raou comes back with a drink-

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:10 pm
rolleyes scream stressed This could be funnier if I hadn't been put on edge earlier by the -she motions wildly- WHATEVER was going on with them. stare  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:12 pm
OH FOR GODS SAKE! rolleyes

@ Icy: Before I forget Icy…*she goes over to Icy and then pulls out a key from her own brazier*…this is the key to your new room. *she smiles at Icy.* You will be right across from Ryzan, next to my room on the right. *she smiles at Icy.* I'm sorry I took so long in my room. I was…um…busy.

I do hope you found everything you needed and were comfortable, Icy. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:12 pm
::A shadow reforms from the doors shadow as he it forms into Maune again:: Ah Psyzapp welcome back just poped back in for a second to tell you two things if Icy hasn't. Your New Golden Espresso machine is on the table it also has Diamonds implanted in it and if you still got problems with Black I know how you can obtain some powers with no strings attacted.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:13 pm
stare *jerks away from Icy and glares, brushing her hands away from him*
I have no desire to even entertain the thought of your offer. You disgust me.

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:14 pm
stare I think this is a good time for some PTTOTES. -glares over at him- Maybe we need to just have Pin the Tail On Insert Guy Picture/Name Here. -glares over at Ryzan too then stalks over to the game and grabs some pins. She sets her drink down and chooses the submissive TES instead of her normal donkey one.-

-mutters to herself-

User Image  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 37 Total: 37 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:17 pm
For the love of...100? REALLY? -throws up hands and then tries again-

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 pm
*She gets a sinister look in her eye and speaks to Dame.* You know…the payout is double when using the real deal. *she points at TES.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:22 pm
@ Maune: You finished that espresso machine already? eek I thought craftsmanship of that type would have taken at least a week?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:22 pm
*walks in* Hello, everyone and welcome to the Hotel Most Wanted. Things sure have changed since I was first given a job. Next thing I know, I'll be changing linens and scrubbing toilets.  

psihug

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:24 pm
-sneers- No thanks, Psyzapp, he'll just complain the whole time. -takes another shot-

User Image

-sees Psihug come in- Hey psihug! -waves-

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 4, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:25 pm
*eye twitches at hearing Psyzapp mention "using the real deal". Finally deciding to cut his losses, he edges toward the exit*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:25 pm
*Icy falls out laughing hysterically at Ryzans priceless expression and words. Replacing her top, Icy blows him a kiss and turns to Psyzapp smiling, taking the key from her*

xd Yes, I absolutely found everything COMFORTABLE!!! OMG! If your office bathroom is ANY indication of how mine will be, I know I'll love it here! blaugh

*seeing dame quite upset, she goes over to where she is and pats her on the hand*

Oh, don't let these nutjobs get to you hun. This everyday life when you have dark elves, humans, and such running around together. Pent up frustration is all. They all need some sort of, um, "release". I'm sure they'll be as humble as "pie" then! rofl

EDIT: *Softly petting Faelans Grunny she found down in Psyzapps secret chambers, Icy quietly takes him over to where his owner is and lays him upon on of her luxurious pillows that Faelan has fallen fast asleep upon. Confident that he won't mess up her fine new pillows, she smiles and walks away. Eyeing TES out the corner of her eye, she sees him trying to hit the exit. Waltzing up to him smoothly, Icy wraps her arms lightly around his left bicep, making sure her right breast is pressing against it, and coos in his ear*

Where are YOU going, my love? Thought you wanted a "private" show?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games