Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:38 pm
ForeverLenalee
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie
4/10 ...... your avatar is too random right now...it doesn't make sense to me to be honest...sorry. heart

indeed it is @>@ its just all my money is frozen on that dam wig because i bought it and now i cant sell it off........ thats why the random stuff i have on right now is just... to put something on so i dont look naked..

I suggest that you take it out of the market and try to sell it for like...64k. Of course...you had best check the lowest price if it doesn't sell. Only set it for a day and see if someone buys it. If no one does then take it out and repost it. If it doesn't sell within a day then it's not going to sell at all. You have to recycle it so that market hunters can see it.

hm... how do u do that? O.o... recycle means? actually right now my price is the lowest out of all the listing... and the 2nd cheapest is 4k more than mine...

Market recycling as in: Once the vend expires then you put it back into the market for the same price as long as it remains the lowest price. Maximun sell rate for an item should stay at 1 day. You should put it back in the market after expiration and repeat the process. This way when people are price hunting they can see it appear on the "Just added" list. If they see it as an extremely low price compared to the others then they will buy it. Thus the term market hunter. People who live off of the knowledge of the lowest priced MC's and the "just added" list. If an item is significantly lower than the next lowest price then they will buy it and then sell it for a higher than lower price.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:53 pm
LanceCalvis
I'd say a 4/10 would be a fair rating. Ironic that your avitar is rated the same as the one you rated about you.

And how is that ironic?  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:00 am
Beware The Penguin
LanceCalvis
I'd say a 4/10 would be a fair rating. Ironic that your avitar is rated the same as the one you rated about you.

And how is that ironic?

Actually, it's just coincidence... Irony would be if he rated an identical avi with a different rating.

but i refuse to rate you until you change it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:22 am
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie
4/10 ...... your avatar is too random right now...it doesn't make sense to me to be honest...sorry. heart

indeed it is @>@ its just all my money is frozen on that dam wig because i bought it and now i cant sell it off........ thats why the random stuff i have on right now is just... to put something on so i dont look naked..

I suggest that you take it out of the market and try to sell it for like...64k. Of course...you had best check the lowest price if it doesn't sell. Only set it for a day and see if someone buys it. If no one does then take it out and repost it. If it doesn't sell within a day then it's not going to sell at all. You have to recycle it so that market hunters can see it.

hm... how do u do that? O.o... recycle means? actually right now my price is the lowest out of all the listing... and the 2nd cheapest is 4k more than mine...

Market recycling as in: Once the vend expires then you put it back into the market for the same price as long as it remains the lowest price. Maximun sell rate for an item should stay at 1 day. You should put it back in the market after expiration and repeat the process. This way when people are price hunting they can see it appear on the "Just added" list. If they see it as an extremely low price compared to the others then they will buy it. Thus the term market hunter. People who live off of the knowledge of the lowest priced MC's and the "just added" list. If an item is significantly lower than the next lowest price then they will buy it and then sell it for a higher than lower price.

yeah, i meant to lower it by 4k, not sell it at 4k....sorry for the misconception. common sense would tell you not to do that. As for Auron said, i totally agree with him, though next time you want to invest, invest in really popular items such as MC's or evolving items. they'll be sold within a few hours.

5/10 for dronze....perhaps fancify it a bit?  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:46 am
clutterclutterclutterclutterclutterclutter7/10clutterclutterclutterclutterclutter  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 am
Dammie-kins
clutterclutterclutterclutterclutterclutter7/10clutterclutterclutterclutterclutter

Cruel...yet I can't say he didn't deserve it lol! xd Yours is pretty unique. Mmm...8/10  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:18 am
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

Cruel...yet I can't say he didn't deserve it lol! xd Yours is pretty unique. Mmm...8/10

lol, i like clutterness. i agree with auron. yours is quite special. 9/10  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:48 am
*yaawwnz*

I just woke up too so I apologize for being cruel, No offence ron

I kind of wanted to get the scarf look, I haven't checked its price yet.  

Dameon the -V-

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:24 am
8/10 harry potterish  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:31 am
Meh...6/10  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:11 pm
seriously, get the wings off....7/10  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 pm
...try for a theme or style.... it just looks like you threw on a bunch of crap that matches and costs alot. 4/10  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:37 pm
fubar0
...try for a theme or style.... it just looks like you threw on a bunch of crap that matches and costs alot. 4/10

well as for the expensiveness, i agree. as for the bunch of cr**, not really. it's just a mix between blue and white colored items.
Wonderful avi!! the grunny matches with the shirt. cool. the pants kinda killed it though...7/10  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:18 pm
sons of miatches..... T-T imma sue my internet company for this.... they disconnected my internet at the most important moment and now i sold the wig for only 24.5k because it disconnected when im cancelling the vend.... T-T  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:24 pm
eek ...careful. I know your mad, but don't follow my path.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games