Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7obias

Wicked Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:40 pm
emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:07 pm
omfg I saved my file wrong. No. No no no no no nonoooooooo

How am I supposed to salvage this??? Uuuguuguaguuashsdj;asdljf  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:11 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

????

does it have lineart, or are you capable of doing a paint over

cus if you didn't save it as a .psd you could always set what you have to multiply and match the colors and color in a layer under or do some crazy a** magic with masks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 pm
I just realised how awesome the new GBI Agent pants are! o.o I need to do some Booty grabbing. Love them colors. :3 So bright.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:25 pm
Prince Ichi
I Found A Sexy 1

????

does it have lineart, or are you capable of doing a paint over

cus if you didn't save it as a .psd you could always set what you have to multiply and match the colors and color in a layer under or do some crazy a** magic with masks

It was a lined + colored image and I was working on a digi painted bg for it but I noticed I had accidentally switched layers so I was ctrl + z ing and then I couldn't ctrl + z anymore so I was just like "oh I can start from when I saved last." ( I wasn't that far in the background) BUT I HAD BEEN SAVING INCORRECTLY. My last save I saved the inked + colored image AND the shitty original note book sketch as one layer. emotion_facepalm

I managed to just cut the colored image out and repaint the skin. burning_eyes The quality is terrible now but I've already wasted too much time on this drawing and it's not even that great LOL.

OTL OTL OTL OTL  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:35 pm
Iehonatane
I just realised how awesome the new GBI Agent pants are! o.o I need to do some Booty grabbing. Love them colors. :3 So bright.

they're liek the best goldpants EVER EVER
I just wish they weren't so damn pricey, it's bonkers for a whole set  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:43 pm
Read All Over
Iehonatane

I need to buy them all -.-' and yes, I think they are the best you can get from a gold shop right now.

I just wish they would make more pants like the Uniform trousers. More pants that make your legs slightly slimmer, but not like most of the new bodymods do. I want these pants in different textures and colors emotion_drool I guess it's mostly a male avatar problem though. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:43 pm
Prince Ichi
AliceLoathesWonderland
Prince Ichi
is it weird that i like sitting here with my boots on because they're comfortable?

mero i jumped right into high heels and these boots have 3'' heels I FEEL SEXY AS FUQ

I could do with an extra 3 inches.
i'd be all 5'7"
yeah man
skyyy highh
best part though

is i'm 5' 9'' or so and Suitor is 6' 4'' and still taller than me by like....3 inches with those shoes on.

Wow you guys are giants.
you should get him on his knees ;D
then you can be taller and mebe have some fun  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:51 pm
Iehonatane
Read All Over
Iehonatane

I need to buy them all -.-' and yes, I think they are the best you can get from a gold shop right now.

I just wish they would make more pants like the Uniform trousers. More pants that make your legs slightly slimmer, but not like most of the new bodymods do. I want these pants in different textures and colors emotion_drool I guess it's mostly a male avatar problem though. xD

those are my favorite pants <3 they really do need to make some more like that, even if they aren't all GS - that uniform update was what, 3 years ago?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 pm
Read All Over

those are my favorite pants <3 they really do need to make some more like that, even if they aren't all GS - that uniform update was what, 3 years ago?

Something like that...

I love them, I have all four colors. whee I'd love to see them in pinstripes and checkers. And more colors. They sould make a Uniform bundle v2.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:06 pm
Iehonatane
Read All Over

Something like that...

I love them, I have all four colors. whee I'd love to see them in pinstripes and checkers. And more colors. They sould make a Uniform bundle v2.

seriously, they've made a v2 of just about everything else, except the masquerade >.>
they'd probably get too fancy and weird with it though. I liked the uniform bundle cuz together they looked like uniforms, but apart they looked like a piece of whatever outfit. I fear they might get too creative :C

sometimes simple is nice too!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:06 pm
The Undead Suitor
its amazing really

Korra's not even out yet and I already want to hate it because of the fans

and zukojr.

seriously, ******** that guy

he's just zuko

I hated him the first time around

now I gotta sit around listening to the same douchebag learn about "the power of friendship" again

which is technically the 3rd time since zuko had to be taught ******** me

oh hey, join the "I ******** hate Mako" club.
Ugh, seriously do not like Zuko Jr. The rest of the fandom is like "OH I LOVE HIMMMMMM <3"
And I'm just like "oh, he's Zuko. without daddy issues. Zuko was cool and all, but do we really need another guy just like him."
Apparently, Korra ends up with him, you know, to make up for Zuko and Katara never ending up together.

Maybe it's because I was in middle school through high school when it was popular, but I don't remember the fandom being as whacked out as the Sherlock, Homestuck or Supernatural fandoms.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:14 pm
Read All Over
Iehonatane
Read All Over

Something like that...

seriously, they've made a v2 of just about everything else, except the masquerade >.>
they'd probably get too fancy and weird with it though. I liked the uniform bundle cuz together they looked like uniforms, but apart they looked like a piece of whatever outfit. I fear they might get too creative :C

sometimes simple is nice too!

Don't get me wrong, I love simple! I usually make very plain and simple avatars and I use a lot of GS clothes. I just wish they would make another bundle of these without changing them. Just some brighter colors perhaps. Call it a recolor bundle maybe xD The shirts are nice too and so are the vests.

Masquerade v2? Hmmmm... I'd like that biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Eudaemon
The Undead Suitor
its amazing really

Korra's not even out yet and I already want to hate it because of the fans

and zukojr.

seriously, ******** that guy

he's just zuko

I hated him the first time around

now I gotta sit around listening to the same douchebag learn about "the power of friendship" again

which is technically the 3rd time since zuko had to be taught ******** me

oh hey, join the "I ******** hate Mako" club.
Ugh, seriously do not like Zuko Jr. The rest of the fandom is like "OH I LOVE HIMMMMMM <3"
And I'm just like "oh, he's Zuko. without daddy issues. Zuko was cool and all, but do we really need another guy just like him."
Apparently, Korra ends up with him, you know, to make up for Zuko and Katara never ending up together.

Maybe it's because I was in middle school through high school when it was popular, but I don't remember the fandom being as whacked out as the Sherlock, Homestuck or Supernatural fandoms.

honestly I would care as much if it wasn't so blunt about it

ive never really given a crap about shipping, but ending the first (no wait, second) episode when them staring "longingly" across the bay at eachother? (granted, Korra was staring at the probending arena, but I doubt Mako was admiring the airbender island)

I just hate predestination  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 pm
Iehonatane
Don't get me wrong, I love simple! I usually make very plain and simple avatars and I use a lot of GS clothes. I just wish they would make another bundle of these without changing them. Just some brighter colors perhaps. Call it a recolor bundle maybe xD The shirts are nice too and so are the vests.

Masquerade v2? Hmmmm... I'd like that biggrin

I use a lot of GS stuff too, GS updates used to be my absolute faves but these days they seem so small.

BUT GOSH DONT YOU KNOW re-colors can only be really really rare drops in bundles of worthless crap DX imho, they could leave the pants exactly the same but without the belt detail, maybe slimmify the blazers, and make scarves that dangle to the right instead of the left, badda bing badda boom, not really completely different! >.>

they really do need to re do the masquerade, I need more bangs and noses liek yesterday, yesterday is when I need them.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games