Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:39 pm
I'd say a 4/10 would be a fair rating. Ironic that your avitar is rated the same as the one you rated about you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:58 pm
o,o) its interesting~ =O i like how everything looks,
but that vampire skin....it doesnt seem right.....

i'll give it an 8~  

scintillio

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:23 pm
7/10

kinda odd, But still its cool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 pm
8/10

Seems like it's still missing something.  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:51 pm
8/1o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 pm
@>@ is parisian wig this unpopular.... anyways, 8/10 u kinda remind me of something... but i cant remember what... oh ya that dr. seuss thingy except its a cat thingy  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:06 pm
ForeverLenalee
@>@ is parisian wig this unpopular.... anyways, 8/10 u kinda remind me of something... but i cant remember what... oh ya that dr. seuss thingy except its a cat thingy

you mean the manakins from the cat in the hat by Dr. suess...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:13 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee

yes and dam stupid wig is so unpopular T-T.... im downing price to 68k and nobody freaking buys.... thats like 2k cheaper than other prices..... do i have to go like 64k or something....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:44 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee

yes and dam stupid wig is so unpopular T-T.... im downing price to 68k and nobody freaking buys.... thats like 2k cheaper than other prices..... do i have to go like 64k or something....

go for 4k....and advertise it.....that might help....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:51 pm
8/10

The colors could be distributed a bit better.  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee

go for 4k....and advertise it.....that might help....

are u serious.... i bought it for over 60k and u want me to sell it for 4k? O.o...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:57 pm
4/10 ...... your avatar is too random right now...it doesn't make sense to me to be honest...sorry. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:01 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
4/10 ...... your avatar is too random right now...it doesn't make sense to me to be honest...sorry. heart

indeed it is @>@ its just all my money is frozen on that dam wig because i bought it and now i cant sell it off........ thats why the random stuff i have on right now is just... to put something on so i dont look naked..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 pm
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie

indeed it is @>@ its just all my money is frozen on that dam wig because i bought it and now i cant sell it off........ thats why the random stuff i have on right now is just... to put something on so i dont look naked..

I suggest that you take it out of the market and try to sell it for like...64k. Of course...you had best check the lowest price if it doesn't sell. Only set it for a day and see if someone buys it. If no one does then take it out and repost it. If it doesn't sell within a day then it's not going to sell at all. You have to recycle it so that market hunters can see it.  

tkdauronXIII

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:26 pm
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie

I suggest that you take it out of the market and try to sell it for like...64k. Of course...you had best check the lowest price if it doesn't sell. Only set it for a day and see if someone buys it. If no one does then take it out and repost it. If it doesn't sell within a day then it's not going to sell at all. You have to recycle it so that market hunters can see it.

hm... how do u do that? O.o... recycle means? actually right now my price is the lowest out of all the listing... and the 2nd cheapest is 4k more than mine...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games