Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:11 pm
Then don't. Save it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:51 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Then don't. Save it up.

hm... ya mebe i should huh? XD actually its that i have nothing i want with that i can afford and i have too many things i want that i cant afford DX  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:31 pm
o ya if anyone need a parisian wig i have it in my store for 71k .... thats 2k cheaper than the other prices  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:34 pm
This isn't the place for that. There's a subforum for that kind of stuff, so keep it out of here.  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:37 pm
ForeverLenalee
TheEmoSalesman
Then don't. Save it up.

hm... ya mebe i should huh? XD actually its that i have nothing i want with that i can afford and i have too many things i want that i cant afford DX

yes you should, if you can control those "girly" spending hormones. lol. trust me, you're not the only victim.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:52 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
TheEmoSalesman
Then don't. Save it up.

yes you should, if you can control those "girly" spending hormones. lol. trust me, you're not the only victim.

ya and now im stuck cause i bought a parisian wig for 63k and now selling at cheapest price of 71k but nobody buying even though mine cheapest XD  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:57 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
TheEmoSalesman
Then don't. Save it up.

ya and now im stuck cause i bought a parisian wig for 63k and now selling at cheapest price of 71k but nobody buying even though mine cheapest XD

give it some time. i guaruntee that after 24 hrs, it will be sold, if reasonable enough  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:08 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
TheEmoSalesman
Then don't. Save it up.

give it some time. i guaruntee that after 24 hrs, it will be sold, if reasonable enough

go check it, there is only 5 listed and mine is 2k cheaper than the 2nd cheapest XD is a parasian wig or somthing like that  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:19 pm
hey... found a glitch for that flute thingy.... if u put it on store and then cancel trade, equip it again, the thingy will challenge u over and over again no matter how many times u do it, this way u can spam queen horns and sell for some money XD.... dont report this unelss u have to XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:03 pm
Emo - 10/FREAKIN' 10!! mrgreen
Fantastic, complete demonic possession. AMAZING!!! mrgreen

Lena-san - 8/10
Random, yet fitting. I like it! xd  

Mulizak

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:04 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
TheEmoSalesman
Then don't. Save it up.

go check it, there is only 5 listed and mine is 2k cheaper than the 2nd cheapest XD is a parasian wig or somthing like that

you might want to bump it up by 500g or something...you don't want to deflate prices like that....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:04 pm
yawnz.... hey wanna save me by buying the parisian wig im selling? XD and hm... u look prtty good 8/10  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:06 pm
ForeverLenalee
hey... found a glitch for that flute thingy.... if u put it on store and then cancel trade, equip it again, the thingy will challenge u over and over again no matter how many times u do it, this way u can spam queen horns and sell for some money XD.... dont report this unelss u have to XD

uhh, not going to mess that up...i'm up to horns of conquered prince...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:07 pm
ForeverLenalee
yawnz.... hey wanna save me by buying the parisian wig im selling? XD and hm... u look prtty good 8/10

kinda broke...only have 6k after buying the kelp-th-o loch  

Ronzalpha201

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:08 pm
It's almost over crowded... 7/10  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games