Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:50 pm
*forces a smile and a small laugh*
N-N-N-Nindel... .. *laughs nervously* That is good, xas? sweatdrop

*gulps as he hears something move across the floor. Given Tes' position and the sound that was made, he can only assume that was his staff*

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 6, 1, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:55 pm
*flashes a wide grin at Ryzan. Just as he is about to respond, he hears Showa barge in singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of her lungs*
stressed Can't I ever get a break? stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:57 pm
-moves speaker-
What?

((For the record, I was using caps to be obnoxious, not loud))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:03 pm
*feels a bit of relief at seeing someone else around, hoping that will keep Tes from doing anything too drastic*
Vendui'! Vendui' tenfold, Showa the horned one!

*tries to get up, but his shoulders are still being held back*
sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:04 pm
-emits a noxious amount of succubus pheromones-
heart TES, let go of Ryzan. heart  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 4, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 pm
*presses harder on Ryzan's shoulders when he tries to move, looking toward Showa*
Don't you have other places to be, Showa? stare I'm sort of in the middle of something here....

*as Showa releases the pheromones, he quickly takes his hands off of Ryzan and covers his nose, beginning to feel sick from the massive amount*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:10 pm
Fair enough. -leaves-

((Hey, I didn't know pheromones had an odor, I just knew they influenced the behavior of others.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:10 pm
*covers his mouth, feeling like he is about to vomit from the pheromones*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:15 pm
((pheromones enter the body through the nose... yes it is odorless.... sometimes lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 pm
Faelan the Eternal Night
((pheromones enter the body through the nose... yes it is odorless.... sometimes lol))
((I suppose I used the wrong word, I meant quantity, not smell))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:17 pm
*nodding and taking another look curious look at the door from where the sound came from, Icy continues her look of awe and amazement of Pszyapps underground place. After Psyzapp ends the quick tour of her quarters and brings her back to the bathroom to freshen up, Icy looks around at Psyzapps "office" bathroom. DAMN!!! I can fit my home bathroom in here!!! eek

Getting over the initial shock of it all, Icy realizes that she has no clothes to change into. remembering seeing a closet in the office, Icy goes out of the bathroom and crosses over to an antique armorer in a deep mahogany wood, hand crafted as her desk and matching credenza with intricate designs etched around the borders. Hoping upon hope that it's unlocked, Icy tries the handle. AHA!!! Icy exclaims as it opens up and then drops her jaw only to see that the armorer is actually adjoined to the wall behind it, making it a walk-in closet! eek stressed HOW'D THE HELL.....?!?!?! Shaking her head and remembering this is her evil leader she's talking about, Icy sighs enviously and enters into the closet, praying Psyzapps tiny frame would have something that would fit her.

After what seemed like hours of searching, Icy finds a few pieces that actually fit and look great. Grinning, Icy walks back out of the walk-in armorer, still surprised at such a thing, and goes back to the bathroom. Going over to the left side of the bathroom, Icy takes in the wall width mirror and waterfall-like faucet and bowl-sink in an ornate gold setting. Filling the bowl with warm water, Icy begins washing her face and brushing her teeth. Once that's completed, Icy turns behind her to the antique brass claw-footed porcelain tub. Smiling, Icy turns the water on, running her fingers under the rushing hot water.

Looking around for some cabinets, Icy finds a closet to the far left of the bathroom, which is a short walk-in type. Turning on the light, Icy sees all types of organic lotions, oils, washes, bubble baths and candles, along with plush egyptian cotton towels in assorted colors large enough to cover a twin size bed. GOOD LORD!!! This woman knows how to live in luxury. Even at work, she's pampered as hell! Grabbing a gold set of towels and some Peony scented candles, bubble bath, oil, soap and lotion, Icy laces her water with bubblebath and a few drops of oil. Satisfied with her selection, Icy lights the candles and places them around the tub, turning off the bathroom lights, undresses and sinks carefully and deeply into her bath, losing her mind in the heat and silky smoothness of the water. Closing her eyes, Icy soaks her troubles away*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:24 pm
{They do not always have an odor... it is speculated that body odors may contain pheromones, though. Being that you released a "noxious" amount... which would indicate enough to harm someone, regardless of whether it has an odor or not, would likely make someone ill. I actually made no mention of there being an odor... just that I covered my nose.}

*shakes his head and tries to recover from the lingering pheromones Showa left behind, fanning the air away with his other arm*
What the hell..?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 pm
*still feeling incredibly sick from the pheromones, he tries to inch away from Tes while he has the chance*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:36 pm
((How would a load of pheromones do anything but make it hard to resist the will of the source of the pheromones?))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:37 pm
::Maune starts to write a note on the new golden espresso machine he made and left in Psyzapp's office::

Dear Psyzapp, Here is the golden Espresso machine that I made sorry it took so long but I wanted to make it perfect I have tested it out and works as well. I do hope you like it it even has a touch of diamonds on it that I put in myself. With care Maune.

::Maune leaves the note and machine on her desk and comes out of the office and looks at Ryzan and TES:: Vedui' Ryzan lu' TES, TES vel'bol ph' dos xunin ulu Ryzan?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games