Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Ronzalpha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:24 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee

you mean me or your tektek? i find your tektek to be quite cute, frankly.
as for crisis core i did feel like they have overdone FF7. square enix seemed desperate to reap whatever possible profits they can still gain from 7. i like it better when it was still a cliffhanger.

edit: get a gown or something to cover it.

i was talking about the tektek, and sadly, no dress fit XD

i thought the winter rose dress works...

but that would just waste the two elegant veils, because winter rose will just kaboom the two veils....

*shurgs* i don't really know then....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:29 pm
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee

you mean me or your tektek? i find your tektek to be quite cute, frankly.
as for crisis core i did feel like they have overdone FF7. square enix seemed desperate to reap whatever possible profits they can still gain from 7. i like it better when it was still a cliffhanger.

edit: get a gown or something to cover it.

but that would just waste the two elegant veils, because winter rose will just kaboom the two veils....

but then again.... right now all my items total to about only 200k... so i guess its not possible anyways... and i thought crisis core was okay... its just kinda stupid in the end how zack died... cause i was so pwning those stupid soldiers scream scream scream  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:31 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee

but then again.... right now all my items total to about only 200k... so i guess its not possible anyways... and i thought crisis core was okay... its just kinda stupid in the end how zack died... cause i was so pwning those stupid soldiers scream scream scream

well, if you're really into killing stuff like that, dirge of cerebus is not bad either, but the gameplay is horrible. it's a bad fps  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:36 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee

well, if you're really into killing stuff like that, dirge of cerebus is not bad either, but the gameplay is horrible. it's a bad fps

In terms of gameplay...I don't even count that game as a FGS.  

tkdauronXIII

Mulizak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:41 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee

I've never played Crisis Core(no PSP), but I have tried Cerberus and I agree...really, really BAD. Controls were WAY too clunky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:46 pm
hii guys! =]  

vicious-yuki

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee

I've never played Crisis Core(no PSP), but I have tried Cerberus and I agree...really, really BAD. Controls were WAY too clunky.

no idea what cerberus is and dont wanna know anyways... 9/10 it looks prtty good  
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha
ForeverLenalee

yeah, the storyline was well developed though. that's the only good part. i mean, the shops had little to offer (i was surprised since it was final fantasy after all) and the gameplay was cheap. the only other good thing i liked about it was that it was a stress reliever. it's fun shooting those annoying goons. even the bosses were a piece of cake.  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:54 pm
User Image
Total Value: 532,749 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Aquatica
Elegant Veil
Aquatica
Pixie
Celestial Wrap
Enchanted Book 2nd Gen.
Holy Gauntlets
Elegant Veil
Angel Imp Potion

>< donate? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:57 pm
vicious-yuki
hii guys! =]

hi, yuki!

@ lena: cerebus is a game for PS2 from which crisis core was somewhat based on. if you don't have a PS2, you're not a true FF fan (no offense, if any).  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:59 pm
Ronzalpha201
vicious-yuki
hii guys! =]

hi, yuki!

@ lena: cerebus is a game for PS2 from which crisis core was somewhat based on. if you don't have a PS2, you're not a true FF fan (no offense, if any).

ugh... damn u have to remind me of my PS2 huh.... its like... probably in the bottom of the ocean now.... ~o~ took it on a cruise on the ocean to play and then some drunk dude have to dump it into the ocean by accident.... ~>~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
vicious-yuki
hii guys! =]

hi, yuki!

ugh... damn u have to remind me of my PS2 huh.... its like... probably in the bottom of the ocean now.... ~o~ took it on a cruise on the ocean to play and then some drunk dude have to dump it into the ocean by accident.... ~>~

... eek Seriously!! *picturing Nemo playing GTA3*

... lol rofl

Anyway, out of that list, what do you need?  

Mulizak

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:05 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
vicious-yuki
hii guys! =]

hi, yuki!

.......You serious?!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:07 pm
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
vicious-yuki
hii guys! =]

hi, yuki!

.......You serious?!

eek damn...a waste of $100. i'm still laughing at mulizak's joke... xd xd . i still can't believe that happened...  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:10 pm
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
vicious-yuki
hii guys! =]

hi, yuki!

.......You serious?!

yesh  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games