Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:38 pm
surprised eek
*rubs her cheek and waves goodbye*
no worries little foxie take care - I may not be around for a few days...
*pulls out a calendar after he has left the bar*
Well it's not a full moon so what the heck is going on?
maybe Ayami IS right be be so freaked out...

*starts to wonder if the elder's visit is actually related to her specifically*
What if they try to seal me away again!!
*gets frantic*  
lady ayami chan rolled 5 10-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 6, 2 Total: 17 (5-50)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:47 pm
*comes into being to control Leko enough to properly prepare for the visit from the elders*
it's necessary stressed  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 pm
*walks into bar, carrying two armloads of pillows, heading straight for her usual table and sets up a comfortable pallet. Satisfied with her new seating arrangement, Icy goes behind the counter and grabs her favorite bottle of Hennessey, a Corona along with a glass, taking all her items back to her table. Settling into her lush pillows, Icy pours herself a quad shot of Hennessey and opens up her Corona, taking a long pull off it and leaning back, enjoying the soft plushness of pallet*

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....................sooooo realaxing...... cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:23 pm
*materializes into the bar attempting to be very quite and tip toes to where he scotch is*
As long as I don't think it she won't know that I woke us up to come...
hehehe

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 pm
*tip toes back out and vanishes*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 pm
{{OMG!!! Adult Swim is retarded!!! Pole Dance Hero?!?!??!?! But it's hilarious! I had to give it a try! I'm dying over here!!! rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:59 pm
*slightly jerks awake and looks around*

neutral Hmmmm......no one in tonight? How odd.......

*goes to rub her eyes only to realize she still has her drink in her hand. Rolling her eyes and checking her new pillows to make sure she hadn't spilled anything on them, Icy places her now warm Corona on the table and scoots down further on her pillows*

So plush......sooooooo soft...............zzzZZzzzzzz........  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:02 pm
-appears and presses the button on an airhorn-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:44 am
Icy Reign…I hate to see you or any of the other MW ladies sleep in the bar…that's just not right. gonk You just go downstairs and pick out one of the empty rooms for your very own. You may decorate it any way you'd like. You just let me know what you need. What kind of hostess would I be if I didn't take care of you ladies. stressed

If I have to go ask Big Paulie to renovate and add more rooms for you ladies, I will immediately go and persuade him. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:49 am
-slightly wakes up and lifts his head off the hard cold table. He looks around and sees a table full of pillows. Slowly e moves over to the table with blurry eyes and sits. Not noticing anyone on the pillows he lays is head on one near the edge and falls back asleep.-  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:33 am
::A shadow forms from the doors shadow as it takes form and changes into Maune as he walks in and glaces around. He sees Icy with bunch a pillows as he slowly walks to the bar then sits on the stool::  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 am
*Enters the main bar through her office an heads to the espresso machine to make a latte for herself and get a cup of coffee for Officer Dougherty.* I'm going to have to order another one of these espresso machines and have it installed in my room. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:39 am
Good morning Psyzapp and if you want I can make you one instead of you ordering one. ::Maune waves to Psyzapp::  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:44 am
eek Make me one? *she gets out a tray and places her latte on it, grabs a cup and starts pouring coffee into it.* Just HOW are you going to make one of these. This golden, ornate espresso machine is handcrafted and imported from Italy! eek It's the best I could find.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 am
Well Psyzapp in another part of my village or in other words my fox home world we mine gold and well I know how to get a hand on some and we are good crafters as you can tell by the marble statue I made lol ^^; you see one thing I have yet to tell is that the woman their we treat them like queens just like here. So if you desire I can go pick up some and make it for you.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games