Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Once it finishes evolving then you can use it. Don't worry Muzilak.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:01 pm

tkdauronXIII
Once it finishes evolving then you can use it. Don't worry Muzilak.

what he said.
8/10

Ronzalpha

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Um.....hey you guys.

I first off want to apologize to Ron.....I know that sometimes he comes off with an attitude...and well I read his apology posts and I guess he didn't try to come off the way I understood. With Ron, I've have never "play quarreled" with before..so I guess I took it the wrong way. And I apologize for that.

I also want to apologize for my language. I usually never ever go off like that on a person...so, I'm really sorry for that.

I had a long and stressful day online....being on Kinsaki....it's a lot of work and stress and I feel bad taking that here. So saying that, I want to officially announce that after the event is over here at LOH, I will resign my position as a mod of LOH. It's not because of anybody....I just don't think that I will be able to handle Kinsaki and here....and there's not much I need to do for LOH anymore...unless everybody can convince me otherwise, I will probably demote myself.

Um....anyways, i'm sorry for overreacting.....and I understand if you guys don't want to talk to me anymore or whatever....but please understand that I didn't get angry about nothing....Ron really did offend me...even if he was joking...it didn't come off that way at all. I'm a very defensive person as you guys know...even when other people in this guild is being attacked...so....I felt very threatened by Ron when he said those things. You guys probably didn't think it was a big deal...but he didn't say it to you guys so you guys wouldn't know how it feels in all honesty.

Anyways.....Just wanted to drop by and say that. So...see you guys whenever again. heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:06 pm

Lady Luck _ Kylie
Um.....hey you guys.

I first off want to apologize to Ron.....I know that sometimes he comes off with an attitude...and well I read his apology posts and I guess he didn't try to come off the way I understood. With Ron, I've have never "play quarreled" with before..so I guess I took it the wrong way. And I apologize for that.

I also want to apologize for my language. I usually never ever go off like that on a person...so, I'm really sorry for that.

I had a long and stressful day online....being on Kinsaki....it's a lot of work and stress and I feel bad taking that here. So saying that, I want to officially announce that after the event is over here at LOH, I will resign my position as a mod of LOH. It's not because of anybody....I just don't think that I will be able to handle Kinsaki and here....and there's not much I need to do for LOH anymore...unless everybody can convince me otherwise, I will probably demote myself.

Um....anyways, i'm sorry for overreacting.....and I understand if you guys don't want to talk to me anymore or whatever....but please understand that I didn't get angry about nothing....Ron really did offend me...even if he was joking...it didn't come off that way at all. I'm a very defensive person as you guys know...even when other people in this guild is being attacked...so....I felt very threatened by Ron when he said those things. You guys probably didn't think it was a big deal...but he didn't say it to you guys so you guys wouldn't know how it feels in all honesty.

Anyways.....Just wanted to drop by and say that. So...see you guys whenever again. heart

aww, i'm sorry to say and hear that. about leaving, i guess you could be koro #2. seriously, you don't have to be on every single day, i was just joking. or if you really want to manage your time, alternate the sites.
ex. monday = gaia
tues. = kinsaki, etc.

Ronzalpha

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:21 pm

Ronzalpha

aww, i'm sorry to say and hear that. about leaving, i guess you could be koro #2. seriously, you don't have to be on every single day, i was just joking. or if you really want to manage your time, alternate the sites.
ex. monday = gaia
tues. = kinsaki, etc.

I don't know...we will see. Kinsaki is actually my priority right now as it is a whole site that I moderate vs a guild. But we'll see.....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 pm

yawnz... hm, well good luck with it kylie 3nodding

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:02 pm

Mulizak
ForeverLenalee
Mulizak
Avi1: Ahhh...you took my idea on the light blue hair. That actually looks better. biggrin

Avi2 and 3: Hmmm... I know the only key difference is the pendant, but...I think the Rose Crown is a bit much. Yea..look the Crown keep the Goth Veil.

All-in-all, nice job Lena-san. 3nodding

thx ^-^ but this is all kinda... not gonna have the same effect because stupid gaia changed the feets back into original position T-T....

Well, think of it as a challenge. 3nodding Usually, an accident turns out to be an asset. Just give it a try and see what happens. smile heart

well problem is tektek isn't changing the pose for potion, thats why i cant try it XD

hm... i find this change... worse than before...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:12 pm

Lady Luck _ Kylie
Um.....hey you guys.

=[

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:07 am

ForeverLenalee
Mulizak
ForeverLenalee
Mulizak
Avi1: Ahhh...you took my idea on the light blue hair. That actually looks better. biggrin

Avi2 and 3: Hmmm... I know the only key difference is the pendant, but...I think the Rose Crown is a bit much. Yea..look the Crown keep the Goth Veil.

All-in-all, nice job Lena-san. 3nodding

thx ^-^ but this is all kinda... not gonna have the same effect because stupid gaia changed the feets back into original position T-T....

Well, think of it as a challenge. 3nodding Usually, an accident turns out to be an asset. Just give it a try and see what happens. smile heart

well problem is tektek isn't changing the pose for potion, thats why i cant try it XD

hm... i find this change... worse than before...

well, i guess you can use the rose dress...to cover it up
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 am

Lady Luck _ Kylie
Ronzalpha

ex. monday = gaia
tues. = kinsaki, etc.

I don't know...we will see. Kinsaki is actually my priority right now as it is a whole site that I moderate vs a guild. But we'll see.....

true, true, that is a huge difference, but gaia is less stress on you, i believe, since it's more "developed." then again, but it's still up to you. we'll support your ultimate decision.

Ronzalpha201

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:50 pm

OK kids, I think it's time the Drama Train pulled away from the station, hmm? xd There's a game to play so let's play it. Am I sufficiently silly-looking?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:34 pm

actually, salesman, would personally give you a 4...it made me laugh...a bit. thanks. i haven't laughed in a long while.

Ronzalpha201

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Me ish back everybooty ;'D

8.5 <3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:10 pm

AAAAAARGHHHH!!!!

THE DAMEON BE BACK AS WELL!

I would give you a 7 but I'm kinda grumpy so I doubt anyone will get above 8 or 9 today  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:24 pm

hm....? 8/10
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games