Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Remus huffed. "Sirius, I swear, I will victimize Padfoot next time if you don't stop calling me Princess. And you know exactly what I'm talking about," he said, smirking darkly before turning his attention to the bright red haired boy. "Remus Lupin," he answered lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:59 pm
"Is that how it works?"

Kathryn glanced up and nodded, swallowing the piece of sausage.
"Yeah, nifty huh?" She commented, with a chuckle. "I like meat mostly... Peaches are fine now and again though".  

Lunar_Blade

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:01 pm
[Ty, you may want to edit that post.]

Tonks giggled at Remus and Sirius. "I don't think I want to know what you two are talking about," she said, though she recalled a moment after saying this that Sirius' animagus form had been named Padfoot by Remus and Snuffles by Harry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:02 pm
Sirius started to pale at Remus' mention of Padfoot but then shrugged.

"Ah well, it'll happen eventually Princess. You know, I think I'll give into temptation, some one toss me a peach, yeah?" Sirius asked smirking at Remus.

Fates be damned, if this how they wanted to play, then fine, Sirius would play, and he'd torture his Moony along the way.

((Transvesticade--edited my post on the previous page to introduce myself, just so you don't think I'm ignoring you, I know these things tend to be missed))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:03 pm
Gabriel grinned at Lupin, memorizing his name. He was pretty good with names, though he still tended to screw up every now and then. He wanted to make sure that he didn't mess up here.

"Yeah, nifty huh? I like meat mostly... Peaches are fine now and again though".

"It is nifty," Gabriel said before looking at his plate an ordering himself french toast, lots of bacon and some eggs. He picked up a fork and began to dig in.

((HKBlack - okay... I'll check it out. And I understand. RPs are fastpaced. Things can be missed easily))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:06 pm
Remus arched an eyebrow at Sirius and then glanced momentarily at Tonks. By the time he had turned back to Sirius, the man had picked up a peach. "That's it, you're dead next full moon," Remus growled softly, making sure no one but Sirius would hear him as he examined his plate.

"So," he turned his attention to Gabriel and Tonks. "I'm sure you two must have a lot in common. Didn't you go to school together?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:10 pm
Sirius grinned sinking his teeth into the juicy fruit while staring at Remus.

"You love me far too much Princess," he purred just barley under his breath. He nodded as Remus finished asking his question to the others.

"Yeah, Darling Dora here never told me anything about you. So fill us in," he added before stealing a piece of sausage from Kathryn and putting it on Remus' plate. The man needed more then sliced ham after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:10 pm
Gabriel nodded at Remus. "Yeah, Tonks and I went to school together. Whenever she got me mad, I'd call her 'Nymphadora' and then it was straight to the infirmary for me!" he explained happily. He paused to eat a piece of bacon. "Ahh, good times, good times."  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:12 pm
Tonks nodded. "You were the only one brave enough to call me by my given name," she explained. "I think you were just jealous because I can make my hair any color I want."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:15 pm
Gabriel grinned at Tonks's response. "You know how bad I was at Potions," he told her. "I had my hair changing just as many times as you because of me adding the wrong ingredient in Potions. Snape hated me for that! Hey, it fun on my part. And your name is pretty, it's just a bit... wierd calling you it, y'know?"  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:17 pm
Sirius leaned forward, leaving the peach and his hand dripping with it's juices right in front of Remus' face.

"And you're still intact after all of that?" he asked raising an eyebrow significantly before glancing wearily over at Kathryn. Sure she was 15, but you didn't ask a man if he managed to make it away from your second-cousin with all his bits and pieces that bluntly around "young ladies."

"I do believe you've gone soft on us Tonks," Sirius proclaimed sitting back and sighing, taking a bite out of the peach, glancing over at Remus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:19 pm
"Well you know, it could have been my amazing good looks that managed to let me off the hook so many times," he ventured, winking at Tonks. "Or my charm!"

Realizing what Sirius had just said, he paled slightly and blurted out, "Don't tell her that! I don't fancy her casting any wierd spells on me! And you know she just might do that."  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:20 pm
Remus blinked as Sirius sank his teeth into the peach. Oh, that was just unfair. "This is payback for the thing in the shower isn't it?" he hissed, eye glittering dangerously as he picked up his fork and set about cutting the sausage into tiny pieces.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:22 pm
Kathryn eyed Sirius who had stolen her darling sausage. Giving an impish grin she muttered
"I'll get you back, boy". She looked over to the man and eyed his hair. Tugging her own hair she compared it, his hair was far more red than her own. Chuckling to herself she began to eat her bacon.

"And you're still intact after all of that?" Sirius said, eyeing Kathryn. Tilting her head she thought about the sentence before almost choking on her bacon with laughter.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:23 pm
"Keep up with the irresitble charm remarks and she won't need me giving her ideas. Trust me--I knew her mother," Sirius said gravely.

"This is payback for the thing in the shower isn't it?"

"Well, like I said. I felt violated, didn't even get the chance to say no," Sirius muttered biting into the peach again before licking some of the juices off his hand and smiling kindly at the others sitting at the table as if nothing were wrong.

((Last post for the night, here: *throws RP power at Remus* do as you see fit, nothing too drastic, this way Sirius doesn't become comatose and the RP keeps moving. I trust you enough. See ya guys!))  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games