Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:48 pm
hellow, im darkstar but u can call me liz, im new to this guild but will do anything to help if i can  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:46 am
ey wassup ma name's David, im from Jamaica, im a skateboarder/hustler/student, ye im always on ma grind. im new to this and i would like to know how do u create a dream avi  

shinobyrts

Violet Y.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:43 am
'Ello. I'm Martine, pronounced the French way but not French myself. Yeah, so, hi everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:03 am
HI im Edina Elric But you can call me Ashley ive been on Gaia for almost a year now so i know a few things about this place so pm me or comment on my profile if you need any help ill answer to the best of my knowledge or pm me if you wanna talk to someone or be friends im always here to help and talk  

Edina Elric

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 am
Martine? But aren't you... nevermind. Anyway, I'm Mark. Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:33 am
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome all ^.^

-`, heart ,´-

Milliani

The Color of Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:36 pm
Hey everyone! i just made a post in the donations forum, my mistake...
Im new to Gaia, and right away id like to achieve my custom avi so PM if u know where i can get some of the gear or good ways to earn money, im also in need of some friends to answer future questions and keep me interested in the site. Btw if my name is to long u can all call me Tcon or inferno, thx wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:47 pm
Allo, I'm Leggo My Waffle, I've been on since November and I do have a fair amount of gold but what I am wearing is pretty much All I have o.~
You can just call me Waffle or Leggo.

I Need gold for my dream avi[avatar] but that isn't the issue right now. Right now I am very willing to help others with thier quests instead of mine ^^

So now you know a bt about me...  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

Italla

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:31 pm
Hi! I'm new to the guild. I think I have been on gaia for 1 month or 3 weeks. If you want to be friends PM me ok. I really want to help with the guild smile Also if you can donate gold to me, or tell me good ways to get gold can you do that please?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:53 pm
ive been in this guild a while now  

maplefirearc

muffinlease

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:20 am
hey i'm shawna and i new to this  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:56 pm
Hey im funka monkey and i love tennis and soccer. Fav show is naruto and prince of tennis!  

Hellfire_Shinobi

Hellfire_Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:57 pm
Martine pronounced french? Martini?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:28 pm
Hello, well I'm not officially in the guild yet but I hope to be. Name's TrueShinobiMaster, I truthfully am not too fond of this name but the other name I liked was taken. I'm from Maryland. I've had my Gaia account for a couple of weeks now and I thought I should join a guild. I like to write stories/poetry, love video games especially RPG, love watching tv and anime especially Naruto, Bleach, and it seems a ton of people are intoxicated by Inuyasha music well I'm one of those people. Wish I could draw but I wish to when I'm older and my dream job is to be a lawyer!!!!! Naruto is #1, yeah some obsess with Sasuke and others over Neji but Naruto all the way!!!! Hard work pays off in the end, just like it took hard work to create this guild!!!! This guild is awesome and I'm here to make nw friends and to give help and support or if u just wanna talk feel free to pm me. I'm here for the people and satisfaction of others. To build up one person can lead to a chain reaction of others so helping out friends and improving what I can is what I do!!!! My dream avi will take a lot but thats what work is for because the reward is in the end. I also have a MySpace!!! I'll add whoever is nice and willing to introduce themselves. It's www.myspace.com/Madmike8691. I also have a Yahoo email, its bloo_crusoe8691@yahoo.com so hit me up when u can!!!! As u may have guessed yes I am a Foster's fan!!!!!!!! This is Michael Crusoe coming at ya as a new member of the guild and still sort of fresh to Gaia. Hope to contribute more soon wink smile !!!!!!!  

Yasukage

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Anitas Jean Claude

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:57 pm
Bonjour...I am Jean-Claude. smile My base is not a newbie, but this character is. And I am very new to this guild!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games