Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Ether Pilot
TeaDidikai
mute_coyote
The Zombie Survival Guide is my BOS. domokun
In don't know. I'd respect any neopagan who said that. blaugh

I wouldn't. That book will only get people killed in a Zombie Outbreak. It actually SUGGESTS holeing up.
Right provisions, you could be just fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:27 pm
TeaDidikai

Nope. Wana know why?

Because Zombies can outlast your Provisions; and no fortification can hold the hoard back indefinitely.  

Ethermus Prime

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:32 pm
Ether Pilot
TeaDidikai

Nope. Wana know why?

Because Zombies can outlast your Provisions; and no fortification can hold the hoard back indefinitely.
Wouldn't know. Never met a zombie.

The only real zombies I am aware of are caused by a parasite and they die within a short period of time after reanimating their host- and have only been found in tropical climates.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:52 pm
TeaDidikai

The only real zombies I am aware of are caused by a parasite and they die within a short period of time after reanimating their host- and have only been found in tropical climates.

Wasn't that a Hoax. I'm quite sure that was a Hoax, as the site I was linked to about that was a very well done mock up of the BBC site...but if you went to the BBC's site.....and searched for the Article.....it was absent.  

Ethermus Prime

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:46 pm
^ Sounds like something off resident eveil xD

What you need to survive is a zombie apocalypse is a chainsaw, a baseball bat and something you can make explosives from ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:24 am
patch99329

What you need to survive is a zombie apocalypse is a chainsaw, a baseball bat and something you can make explosives from ^_^

Chainsaws arn't really that great. They can kinda rip flesh, but not do anything more...the pore from a chain saw is that the object your cutting is stationary and you push your way through...it's no laser sword...

A bat would be good. I'd take a Short sword for Meele Combat, a Shotgun, a Pistol and battle/assault Riffle as well.

As for explosives. We keep those for any compatriots who have been bitten. Load em up with some C4 (and a mercury switch) and a thing of diesel Fuel. Let them turn and Wander into a crowd of zombies.....then blow it.  

Ethermus Prime

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:11 am
Ether Pilot
patch99329

Chainsaws arn't really that great. They can kinda rip flesh, but not do anything more...the pore from a chain saw is that the object your cutting is stationary and you push your way through...it's no laser sword...

A bat would be good. I'd take a Short sword for Meele Combat, a Shotgun, a Pistol and battle/assault Riffle as well.

As for explosives. We keep those for any compatriots who have been bitten. Load em up with some C4 (and a mercury switch) and a thing of diesel Fuel. Let them turn and Wander into a crowd of zombies.....then blow it.

With the exeption of the short sword, you sound like Burt Gummer from the Tremmers movies xd Betcha he could survive zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:44 am
Dragon_Witch_Woman

With the exeption of the short sword, you sound like Burt Gummer from the Tremmers movies xd Betcha he could survive zombies.

Lol. Well, I mean there are specific reasons I take the thigns I take in a Zombie apocalypses scenario. A melle for a small amount of Zombies (don't wana waste ammo if I don't got to), a Pistol if i'm carrying something in my other hand, a Shot gun for a medium sized group of zombies, and an assault riffle for a fairly larger group.

My friends and I have our own unwritten Zombie Survival guide, and each one of us laments every morning we wake up...and there arn't undead walking the streets.  

Ethermus Prime

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:38 pm
Dragon_Witch_Woman

Tremors = best B movie EVER. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:48 pm
Dragon_Witch_Woman
I was thinking about this- but even they end up leaving.  

TeaDidikai

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:31 pm
TeaDidikai
Dragon_Witch_Woman
I was thinking about this- but even they end up leaving.
They who?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:13 pm
"You see, Hercules is really just the Greek version of Jesus."  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:51 pm
mute_coyote

Arg, stuff like that always annoys me.
Especially all the stuff on the market about jesus being a collection of astrological signs rolleyes It's usually completely inaccurate.

*cough*zetgeistisshit *cough*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:20 am
mute_coyote

*falls over* I think I'd bitchslap anyone who said that to me.  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Maze

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:19 am
Dragon_Witch_Woman
mute_coyote

*falls over* I think I'd bitchslap anyone who said that to me.

Personally, I'd be too busy laughing to do that.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games