Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Red Substance]

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:08 pm
-Walks in n waves-
Hey!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:10 pm
snowaert32
-Walks in n waves-
Hey!

No one is like talking to me and I can't see my sigi...*Freaks out* stressed

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen <------It looks like me...*Smiles* biggrin  

ItsDevonJames

Greedy Capitalist

[Red Substance]

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:12 pm
Fletcher_Green
snowaert32
-Walks in n waves-
Hey!

HaHa!!..It does!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:22 pm
snowaert32
Fletcher_Green
snowaert32
-Walks in n waves-
Hey!

HaHa!!..It does!

Hahahah. I know. I love green. *Smiles* biggrin  

ItsDevonJames

Greedy Capitalist

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:27 pm
we have ppl in here that aren't mods, and aren't shizankoff!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:48 pm
DiddleFreak61387

OMGLEGASP  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:51 am
Some one PMed me saying we should sticky the sectional threads. Though a good idea and I'm sure it might cut down on some repeat threads, but not all- it would just be too many stickies (as everyone knows I dislike lots of stickies). But case in point that not all the sectional threads are that active, we have other threads that are more active than those- so you would have to scroll through a lot of not really active stickies to see the new and active threads. Does this make sense? Or is this just me with my other guild experience? I once was in a guild that had loads of stickies, and they weren't active at all so I asked one of the mods if they could unsticky them as when I clicked on the guild my screen was nothing but stickies and I had to scroll down that much to see the threads I wanted to see.

I'm rambling . . . overall I don't like a lot of stickies.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:26 am
Masquanade
Some one PMed me saying we should sticky the sectional threads. Though a good idea and I'm sure it might cut down on some repeat threads, but not all- it would just be too many stickies (as everyone knows I dislike lots of stickies). But case in point that not all the sectional threads are that active, we have other threads that are more active than those- so you would have to scroll through a lot of not really active stickies to see the new and active threads. Does this make sense? Or is this just me with my other guild experience? I once was in a guild that had loads of stickies, and they weren't active at all so I asked one of the mods if they could unsticky them as when I clicked on the guild my screen was nothing but stickies and I had to scroll down that much to see the threads I wanted to see.

I agree. Sectional Stickys = teh bad. Keep it like it is, for all our sanity.

Fletcher and snowaert, this is the ADMIN thread, not the "Welcome to the BNG" thread. Post again and I'll delete them all.  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:50 pm
DiddleFreak61387

is that an insult lol. if it is you need to be more clever > biggrin .  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:25 pm
iOggy
Masquanade

Fletcher and snowaert, this is the ADMIN thread, not the "Welcome to the BNG" thread. Post again and I'll delete them all.

Good job, scare away people ^_^!!!  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:17 pm
DiddleFreak61387
iOggy
Masquanade

xDD lol

I'm not gonna be here most of tomorrow and Saturday... I have to go do the science fair thing again. x____x  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:08 pm
RinoaHeartilly
DiddleFreak61387
iOggy
Masquanade

xDD lol

I'm not gonna be here most of tomorrow and Saturday... I have to go do the science fair thing again. x____x

oo science fiar that is teh intenceness.  

Tubariffic
Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:24 pm
Shizankoff

oo science fiar that is teh intenceness.

This is the 4th time I'm doing it. I absolutely hate it and I'm not gonna do anything in the field of science, but my parents are making me do it cuz' "It'll look good on a college application."

Meh. I guess it's somewhat intense... Like when you're sitting there waiting for your judge to come and all these other judges pass you and you're like 'Is that my judge? ... Or is it him.. or her... or...' xD Cuz' you don't know when they're gonna approach you, but afterwards when you get into it it's pretty fun, I guess. My last judge was kind of a flake... We ended up talking about people sniffing E. Coli cuz' they were dared too. xDD  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:55 pm
Hey just saw a case of bashing (or not playing nice) in the low brass section. Make sure you mods watch out for that, it's against guild rules.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:58 pm
and they say us percussionists are bad!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games