Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm
Iaffrette nodded. "Of course, just give me a list." She moved and picked her bow back up, putting it on her shoulder. "I'll go with you to the Castle. Im not trusting those two to not show back up again." She stated.

Neko walked over to stand in front of him, reaching over and grabbing him by the front of his shirt, hauling him up, letting the shadow ties dissolve into a puddle behind him. She stared at him, her eyes dark and looking sad and empty. "Yeah? I doubt it. Enjoy going back to hell." The Shadow behind him shot forward as a spike, aimed at his back.

Cillia moved, helping to clean up before dusting her skirt off. "Lets head back to the castle first, i can grab my bag. Its just up in my room." She explained. She walked over, giving him a quick kiss. "Thanks for coming out to see me today."

Isuna tensed, her senses on high alert with the blindfold on. She felt her skin prickle, her muscles twitching as he touched her. She made a few noises, enjoying the sensation, her hands moving to find him. "Aah...your a tease...mmmm"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:13 pm
"I'll make it once we get back " He said and moved grabbing the bag from her and giving her a kiss before heading toward the door to leave. He closed the door behind them and locked the shop before heading to the castle with Iaffrette. " Tired of our crazy life yet?" He asked.

Saito screamed loud and struggled as the body fell limp behind him and Saito parasite worm slowly slid out of the mouth of the body and Hiei's body laid there limp and not moving. His hand twitched slightly and his pale green eyes slowly started to go red but a pale tone and blood pooling under him.

Jen moved picking up the bag and the blanket and put it back in the bag before walking after Cillia. He smiled at the kiss and gave her another kiss on the cheek before walking beside her. " I'll wait in the lobby for you." He said and nodded. " Thank you for taking some time out of your busy day for me." He said with a smile.

"Don't make me tie your hands up next love." He said before he moved his fingers over her c**t a few times very lightly. A quick tease here and there before he moved and got between them and position himself where he needed to be and soon entered her slowly. It one only moments before he started thrust into her.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:52 pm
Iaffrettd laughed, following him out. "Not at all. Keeps me on my toes while im here." She joked, smiling.

Neko took her knife out and promptly stabbed it through the parasite and into the desk. She took a heavy breath, shaking a bit as she moved to put pressure on Hieis wound, shadow skinning the majority of it. "Im sorry. Im sorry....Hiei im sorry..please don't die, okay...Kazu is on his way here to help so hold on til he gets here."

Cillia turned, looking up at him with a smirk. "You're allowed to come up to my room. This way you know where to find it next time." She giggled.

Isuna moaned, tilting her head back as he entered her. She couldnt help herself but to reach out and hold him, pressing her hips closer to his. She buckeled a bit as he picked up pace, feeling her muscles tightening as he moved. "Ah...Akuro...Im...aah!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:13 pm
The fire demon didn’t move, his eyes stared blankly at Neko and the blood slowly stopped pouring after she shadow skinned him up. He just laid there on the floor not moving. His lips parted for a second to release some air but it was minor. He waited a second and moved his hand to his wound but it didn’t make it even that far, it was weak and the amount of blood lost was real. It was a few more minutes before he just closed his eyes and relaxed. “ kit.....Kay” he finally said like he was saying it was okay what she did. He was okay with this.

Kazu moves getting to the castle and walking around before he headed to the office and opened the door. “ Alright mom I’m here. What—holy s**t what did you do!?” He asked running toward them and kneeling down to help and pulling open his bag. “ I don’t have spare blood, I hope you know that.”Kazu said looking st her and moved checking for a pulse and brain activity before trying to do something. “ Jesus ******** mom, what he do? “

Jen blinked and laughed as he followed her up the stairs. “ I suppose that’s fair cuz you know my room” he said laughing and followed her.

Akuro smirked and didn’t stop or slowed down and even when she finished he was going to keep going till she begged for him to stop. It had been awhile and he felt his fox needed some extra loving.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:04 pm
Neko moved, grabbing his hand as he tried to move it and squeezed it, looking down at him. Her free hand was still covering his wound snd she frowned as he tried to talk. "Just stay alive...alright Hot Stuff. Tell me when your better." She looked up at Kazu walked in and started raking over. She breathed a sigh of relief, glad he had listened to her. "Saito tried to take over his body...i didn't know what else to do." Neko admitted.

Iaffrette stood in the doorway, mouth opened a bit in shock as she stared at the scene. She closed it quickly and stepped in. "Can i help somehow?"

Cillia led the way up the stairs and down a long hall with tall windows all along one side. "My Rooms the last one at the end." She explained, walking down the hall and stopping at her door. She pushed it open to reveal her room. The walls were painted a warm orangish pink, and the floor wood. A large four post bed was against a wall with a window on one side and a balconey on the other. A bathroom toward the back. String lights had been strung up along the canopy of the bed. And the there were a couple bookcases filled with books, and a few different skulls of different creatures and animals. It was a mix of cute and macabre.

Isuna gasped, still hanging onto Akuro as he continued, hypersensitive after finishing once and still having the blindfold on. "A-akuro..oooh" she buckled, back arching as she gripped him tighter, moving her hips against him in rythm "Oh gods..." She let a loud moan, finished harder then the first time, chest rising and falling with heavy breaths.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:59 pm
Kazu shifted and moved ripping Hiei's shirt off and tried to think before opening his bag and working on the wound. " I mean it's risky, but that's the only way to kill a parasite creature." He explained and he sat there beside Hiei working on his wound. " I don't know, if this is going to help him. You need to know he could die." Kazu explained. " So please don't hope that I can save him." He added as he worked. " Iaffrette, Go get Isuna." Kazu said looking up.

Jen moved walking in and smiled looking around. " This is very you." He said with a smile and stood by the door. He was pretty dirty from a job eariler before lunch so didn't want to mess up her room to much. " It suits the puppet master princess look." He added with a chuckle.

Akuro shifted and chuckled, he finished with her and slowly slipped out of her and moved crawling up and kissing her with a smile pulling the blindfold up." Maybe it's worth me being away more often." He said with a chuckle.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:54 pm
Neko frowned, watching Kazu. "Just...just do whatever you can. Please Kazu." She hung her head, moving to sit on her knees. "I'll help where i can."

Iaffrette turned heading out into the hall and over to medical. She knocked on the door, finding the handle locked. "Isuna! Kazu needs your help. Something happened to Hiei!" She banged on the door a couple more times.

Isuna moved to hold Akuro as he came back up, taking off her blindfold. She smiled, kissing him back and looking up at him. "Mmm, or we could just do this more often while your home." She suggested. She blinked, hearing the knock at the door, and Iaffrette yelling about Kazu needing help with Hiei. "Just a moment!" She yelled back before kissing Akuro once more. "Back to work" she moved, her legs still shaky and moved to pull her clothes on. She waited for Akuro to get dressed before going to the door and opening it a crack. "Whats going on?"

Iaffrette frowned. "Hiei was stabbed and lost a lot of blood. Kazu is working on him in the office and needs help."

"Oh crap. Yeah, I'll be right there. Tell Kazu im on my way, I'll bring blood up with me."

Iaffrette nodded and turned heading back to the office. "Isuna is on her way, she's bringing blood."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:26 pm
Kazu moves as he tried to fix the wound. Once he had it closed the best he could he moved checking Hiei over and looked at Neko before looking at the door. Seeing Iaffretre walk in he nodded and moved turning Hieis arm tonget him ready for Isuna. “ It’s gonna be okay Mom.” Kazu said trying to sound hopeful.

The fire demon laid there on his back, in his own blood soaking in it. His body wasn’t twitching anymore or moving or gasping once and awhile for air. It was just still and his hand limp in Nekos hand. No more grip or anything.

Akuro moves fast pulling his clothing on and moved grabbing some of Isunas stuff and following after her into the office and walked in passing her the stuff and taking a few steps back. “ I can’t help. To much blood I’m sorry. “ he said and closed he door on them for now. The smell over powering him, he hadn’t ate for a few days so going in there was a bad idea....  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:58 pm
Isuna moved, back nlood bags and supplies in hef bag before heading out to the office. She paused at the door, staring at Hiei. "Holy..what happened?!" She looked back Akuro, giving a nod. "Grab what you need from the cooler in my office." She suggested, going in the room and setting the IV up in Hieis arm, handing the bag to Neko. "Hold this as high up as you can." She instructed, opening the valve all the way on the drip.

Neko took the bag, getting to her feet like she was told. She lifted the bag and held it in place, watching the blood run down through the tube and into his arm. "Come on Hot stuff...you are not allowed to die just because i stabbed you."

"You stabbed him?!" Isuna looked up at her, movibg her hands over Hieis wound to heal what Kazu couldnt close.

"There was a parasite demon in him! I didnt know what else to ******** do!" Neko snapped back, ears snapping back. "********..."

Cillia grabbed her bag, looking back at Jencho. "You can come in. Its just my bedroom. Its not that big of a deal."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:07 pm
Kazu shifted and twisted around injecting something into Hiei to kinda jump start him again. He didn’t want to mention that he lost Hieis pulse at some point but was staying quiet and used that drug to jump start it back. “ His gonna be fine, Isuna has blood going into him. Is. “ Kazu said trying to keep Neko calm.

“ Thankyou, my healing isn’t great without water...” he explained looking at Isuna and looking at Neko with a frown. “ you did what you had to do. It’s fine. Let’s get him stable and in bed to rest.”

“ Tear I have those reports for you...” Mukuro said walking in with her head down and held them out and looked up and stared at the scene...” what..the ******** happened.”

Jen moved walking into the room and noddd with a smile. “ of course, sorry aha.” He said rubbing the back of his head and glanced around the room a few more times. His room was a lot more darker.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:23 pm
Neko looked up at Mukuro, looking panicked a little. "Uh...I...Theres a dead parasite demon pinned to the desk." She explained in a hurry.

Isuna looked over at the desk, seeing the knife sticking up out of it. "Eew." She looked back down and making sure Hieis pulse was getting stronger, nodding to Kazu after he injected him. "He should be stable to move. Whenever you're ready."

Cillua giggled, walking over to him. "You can relax. If you come to see me here, this is where you'll find me if I'm not in the garden. Well...most times. Sometimes I'm out in the hideout, but that'll be for a different visit." She grinned and headed for the door. "Lets out to human world."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:14 pm
It was a few very long days. Kazu had his shop shut down and was at the castle with Isuna working on Hiei who had yet to wake up still. The silver bat hadnt slept in those few days either and was sitting awake in Hiei's room checking him over again. He held back a yawn and rubbed his face before shaking his head and going back to the fire demon and glanced at Neko who was sitting in the chair in the corner. " How long you gonna sulk for? You did what you had too." He said.

The fire demon laid there and tilted his head a little, his fingers twitching at the sound around them. He made a sound of pain and moved gripping the bed.

Mukuro moved walking down the hallway and knocked on the medical door before walking in and looking at Akuro and Isuna. " Can you guys just wait a few more days before you leave?" She asked looking at the two of them.

Jen was sitting with Iaffrette in her mother's house. The hell hound was going through his gear for the hunt making sure they had everything for his side bags for when he changed. " Do..you think my Dad is going to be okay?" He asked looking at her. He didn't want to come on this hunt but he did at the same time. " I hope Kazu is alright, he looked bagged when we where leaving.." He added with a frown. He and Cillia had an awesome date in Human world and when he had taken her home and got back to the castle had seen what had happen to Hiei and was shocked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:40 pm
Neko sat in the chair arms crossed, looking just as tired at Kazu. She rotated between the chair she was in and the one Kazu was sitting on next to Hiei's bed, at night she shifted into her cat form and curled next to Hiei, though she didn't sleep too much. "Until he-" she stopped and looked past Kazu at Hiei as his hand twitched. "Hiei?" She moved, getting to her feet and walking over to the bed.

Isuna sighed, looking up at Akuro. "What do you want to do? You had pretty solid plans for this trip, right?" She asked, not really wanting to wait herself. She understood why Mukuro needed them to stay, but it was exactly the reason they needed a break.

Iaffrette sat working on sharpening her arrows, mending the fletching on a couple of them. "Kazuhiro and Isuna will have him back up and moving by the time we get back, I'm sure. " she reassured him, finishing the arrow in her hand. "Hes gotten past the worst of it "  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:53 pm
Kazu shifted and rubbed his face and waved his hands. " Don't get your hopes up, he did that last night when you were asleep." Kazu said and stood up walking toward Hiei's dresser to grab a bottle of water he had sitting there and turned to look at Hiei.

Hiei moved forcing his eyes open and slowly lifted his hand up to his face and groaned a little trying to wake up better He rolled his eyes to the side seeing Neko and his eyes narrowed to the Ears and the cat tail and he jumped a little and grunted grabbing the wound and laid back down and then his eyes fell onto Kazu who had his void wings tucked close to his body. " ...I'm still dreaming.." He mumbled to himself about the people around him all weird. " Where am I?"

Kazu blinked a bit " In your bedroom, Hiei. I need you to lay there. I'm going to ask you a few questions. There normal. I have to ask anyone whos gone through major trauma." Kazu said walking over.

Akuro looked at Mukuro and frowned. " I can push off our plans for two days. Only two days or I'm gonna miss a few things. Please. " Akuro said looking at Mukuro.

The woman side and glanced to the side and nodded. " That will have to do. Thank you, I'm sorry. . . "

Jen nodded with a smile. " Of course, Thank you. Once are stuff is ready. Did you want to gather that list of items that Kazu wanted?" Jen asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:48 am
She couldn't help but smile as he opened his eyes. "Hiei, how are feeling?" Neko asked, sounding relieved, she stepped out of the way so Kazu could do what he needed to to check him over, running a hand through her hair and watching Hiei.

Isuna nodded, looking down at her table as she finished up a mixture she was working on. She waited til Mukuro left before looking up at Akuro and frowning. "Sorry it got pushed back..."

Iaffrette nodded. "That will be a good idea. Id rather do it before we leave just incase we head home eatly for some reason." She explained, detting her arrows aside and finishing with her rucksack.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games