Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Grim finished eating and just sat there and waited. He would have gone to help with the dishes but Zeltion had already gone up to help. But he did eventually fell something on his lap. Looking down it was Elduin's head resting on his lap. By now he knew that this meant that the wolf wanted to be petted.

Zeltion got up and help her with the dishes. Illarion thpught about her questions for a bit. " I have never been a good judge of what makes a good house since I have spent most of my time out doors. How I am doing now. I am glad we stopped those Giants and the Dragon. But I am worried about if they had any more allies that will try again.", he said once he was done eating.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to the Ranger and nodded. Before she was smiling a bit. "Well, it should be around March or so when I give birth. So maybe if you want to take Grim out and hunt about that time. I won't argue, since I doubt he wants to hear what'll yelled.", she said, well glancing at Grim. Of course she could not help but grin. Since she did tell Grim a few months ago about how women would yell the 'curses' about fixing their husbands.

Cameron Stormwind

She glanced at Zeltion when he helped her with the dishes. Of course she could not help but blush a bit. Since she did like his touch. This time, she was checking the dishes less. Since she knew how good he was at cleaning the dishes. Now she wrapped up Curson's plate and left it on the counter.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:56 pm
Grim was trying to make it look like he wasn't paying attention to their conversation. But he did place one leg over the other in a way that might protect the place she would want fixed. He also mumbled something about if she ever did do that to him he would never sleep with her again.

Zeltion help with the dishes but remembered something he had learned long ago. " Maybe. We shall see. Cameron you might not want to.....Oh. To late.", As he was saying that and Zeltion had turned around to get the food away from Elduin who had walked away from Grim. He walked over to the counter and smelled the food. Standing on his hind legs he was easily over six feet tall due to being a direwolf. With his front legs on the counter he just stared at the food left behind and was sniffing at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:05 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She heard Grim mumble and shook her head. Now she grabbed his hand and rubbed it between her two smaller ones. "And once I give birth, it'll be worth it. Just as long as I don't get knocked up right after.", she whispered to Grim. As she was watching Elduin now.

Cameron Stormwind

Now she saw that Zeltion was going to possibly get the food away from the direwolf. Of course she gone over to Elduin and put patted him on the back. But there was a cloth wrapped around the food and plate. "Hey, if you're a good boy, I'll make you your own plate. I just need someone to get some supplies from the barn for me please.", she said, mostly to Elduin and Zeltion.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:20 pm
Grim was looking at Elduin but did lean over to whisper back to her, " That knocked up thing will be up to you. My advice. Stop being so cute and irresistible to me. Do that and I wouldn't try getting you in bed so often." Of course he was teasing her.

Elduin got off the table and was looking at her. A small whine could be heard from the direwolf as he was moving his feet up and down. The closet thing that this seemed like was how a dog would act if it was told it was getting something but had to wait for it. " What do you need?'' Zeltion asked. Once he knew what he had to get he teleported to the barn and back  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:26 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She freed one of her hands from his, and face palmed. Now she giggled a bit, but it was at both him and the dire wolf. Of course with the prancing direwolf she giggled a bit more, until the baby kicked. "What was that for kid?", she asked and rubbed her belly.

Cameron Stormwind

She smiled at how the direwolf was being rather good. Only to look at Zeltion,"Well I need some grain, eggs, and milk please. I can skim the cream when you bring it back in.", she said, as she counted them off on her fingers. Though she wouldn't stop Zeltion from stealing a kiss or three now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:39 pm
He laughed and placed his hand on her stomach. " I think the little one wants to pet the puppy. Or it wants a puppy.", he said as he rubbed her stomach. " Not even here yet and you already want to be spoiled." Holding back from laughing at how the baby was acting.

Once he was back with the ingredients he placed them on the counter. Then he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. But it didn't last long since he pulled back. " Maybe we can continue later. But for know maybe feed the hunger direwolf.", he said, as he nodded towards the direwolf who was still looking at her and letting out a whine that was saying he was hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:45 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She laughed at what Grim was saying. "Kid you'll get a puppy whenever you can walk. That's if your Father doesn't try to get one before hand.", she said, as she looked at her husband. Of course she was saying she wanted their child to walk before getting a puppy.

Cameron Stormwind

She could not help but grin when he came back in with the supplies. Yet when he gave her that quick peck, her grin grew. Now she nodded and playfully shooed Zeltion and Elduin from the kitchen. Once she did this, she started to cook the food.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:53 pm
Grim raised an eyebrow at her. " Whats wrong with that one?", he said as he pointed to Elduin. As he said that the direwolf had walked over to her and now rested his head on her lap and was somewhat sniffing at her stomach trying to get the scent of what was growing inside of her.

Zeltion sat at the table and watched her as she worked. His mind was starting to think of if maybe one day would they be like Grim and Lola. Would they be married or have a child on the way. Though he stopped thinking about that and told him that he is thinking to far ahead and to slow down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:02 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola shrugged when he pointed to the wolf. Now she looked at the Elduin and she started to pet him. "So, what do you guys think the baby is? A boy or a girl?", she asked, everyone in the main area of the house.

Cameron Stormwind

She was making gravy now when Lola asked that question. "I say a girl.", she said, only to glance at the Mother-to-be. Of course she had some biscuits baking in the oven now. Though she was curious of what the guys would say.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:12 pm
Grim thought about it. " Well if she says girl. I will say boy. what about you?", he asked her as he continued to rub her stomach. He didn't really care much of what the baby turned out to be. But he did know that he had to answer her question.

Zeltion thought about it for a bit. " Well if they say say that. Then I will say you are going to have one of each.", he said, meaning that she was going to have twins. Illarion just shrugged at the question since he didn't have anything to say about this subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at Grim as he rubbed her stomach. "Hmmm, I'm not for sure. It could be either gender. But maybe a boy.", she said, before looking at Zeltion. "If you jinx me into having twins. I'll kick your butt once my foot can reach that high again.", she snapped, before hearing Cameron start to laugh.

Cameron Stormwind

Of course she was checking on the food for the direwolf. But hearing Lola say that she'd kick Zeltion in the butt, after the pregnancy. Of course she laughed at hearing this.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:26 pm
Grim softly patted her on the stomach and shoulder. " Now love. Remember that the little one here doesn't like it when you get angry. So think of yourself and the baby and breath.", he said in a relaxing tone. So that way she doesn't get angry and have the baby kick her again.

Zeltion just raised his hands as he walked over to Cameron in the kitchen. " So how is the wolf food coming along? Hopefully he doesn't have to wait to much longer? ", he asked as he looked at the food that she was currently preparing for the direwolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:26 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She started to grumble a bit well trying to relax. Though the baby kicked her a couple of times. Now she sighed and waited until the baby calmed down to get up. Of course she gone to the bathroom first followed by sitting in her chair.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at Zeltion and smiled,"Just a little longer. I have to wait on the biscuits to finish up.", she replied. Of course she had the lid over the gravy and on a back burner. Every so often she would stir it to keep it from burning.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:54 pm
He was going to go sit next to her when Illarion stopped him. Asking Grim to sit with him for a bit he started to whisper something into his ear. They talked about it for a bit and when they came to an agreement he went to go sit next to her. Relaxing in his chair he could still hear the small whine coming from Elduin.

He nodded his head then looked at the food. " Anything I can help with? He is starting to look pretty hungry from smelling the food", he offered to help as he heard the whine from the direwolf. As he looked to Elduin he saw that Illarion and Grim were quietly talking to each other. Then saw that Grim went to go sit in his chair.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games