Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:42 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly
Does knock off knock off lucky eggs? Because if it does I will be so sad.

It does, but you still get the bonus exp at the end of the battle : )

Yaaaaaaaay! >w<
I will have it do the extra 1.3x damage 3nodding

Perfect! ovob  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:01 pm
I have another question! If I use taunt, and a halloween pokemon is set to use a non-damaging move, will it still attempt to use the move even though it will have no effect? Will it just be force to use a damaging move? I want to use taunt on Duskull so it can't poison Seul this time >:3

Also! Just to make sure I am doing this right, after the first five pokemon, everything resets, like status changes, and the perish song gengar used is no longer in effect, right? Because it's like a "new" battle?  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:04 pm
Quick question. When confused does the attack boost because of level still add to the forty?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:09 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
I have another question! If I use taunt, and a halloween pokemon is set to use a non-damaging move, will it still attempt to use the move even though it will have no effect? Will it just be force to use a damaging move? I want to use taunt on Duskull so it can't poison Seul this time >:3

Also! Just to make sure I am doing this right, after the first five pokemon, everything resets, like status changes, and the perish song gengar used is no longer in effect, right? Because it's like a "new" battle?

If I'm remembering Taunt correctly (in that it forces the opponent to use damaging moves), then yes, it would force them to use a physical move x3

Basically! You're essentially given the opportunity to heal your pokemon, so you can remove status afflictions and such, and it would be like defeating an NPC trainer and then battling another that has three pokemon, so stat reductions and the like are nullified.
Just keep in mind you have to battle them all in order for the Normal battle : )

shabatha
Quick question. When confused does the attack boost because of level still add to the forty?

No, because the defense buff would cancel that out x3 It's only changed if the pokemon's attack or defense 'stat' has been altered.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:39 pm
Another quick question!

If Duskull uses Future Sight. And is then confused but would hit itself when Future sight should hit, would it still hit the opponent or would it hit itself?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:35 am
shabatha
Another quick question!

If Duskull uses Future Sight. And is then confused but would hit itself when Future sight should hit, would it still hit the opponent or would it hit itself?
As long as he succeeded the confusion roll or wasn't confused when it used the move then future sight would still hit you. If it failed the roll then it would hurt itself straight away.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:48 pm
Loonamist
Albino - Cedric
I never got an answer to the problem in the Fakemon Giveaway. So, just so people (mods and Sonic) are aware, I am taking a level 5 Meleeon for Aston.

You actually got two :0 Spectral deleted hers after she realized I'd already answered, but I answered here

I...never got that. Sorry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:50 pm
Albino - Cedric
Loonamist
Albino - Cedric
I never got an answer to the problem in the Fakemon Giveaway. So, just so people (mods and Sonic) are aware, I am taking a level 5 Meleeon for Aston.

You actually got two :0 Spectral deleted hers after she realized I'd already answered, but I answered here

I...never got that. Sorry. sweatdrop

No worries! Gaia glitches o ~o ; I'm sorry that even happened, though. Didn't mean for you to keep waiting for a response  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:04 pm
So can I roll for Mysterious Incense type before actually using it?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:14 am
Shadow - Dragon

You can, however only once it's been assigned to a character, for instance a character has it on the list to be claimed, or has already claimed it. Also, once you've generated the type of that incense, it can only be used by the character who has claimed it. No trading or giving it away after the fact.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:33 am
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

You can, however only once it's been assigned to a character, for instance a character has it on the list to be claimed, or has already claimed it. Also, once you've generated the type of that incense, it can only be used by the character who has claimed it. No trading or giving it away after the fact.

Cool, I only have one character.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:04 am
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

Cool, I only have one character.

Actually, I'm sorry I was mistaken. For a moment there I was confusing balm mushroom rules and mixing them with mysterious incense rules. You can roll for the incense type before using it and trade it to other characters, but you have to label it as that type, and it can't change afterwards.

That doesn't change much on your end, but I'm just clarifying because I was wrong. Sorry about that >~<  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:59 pm
Sooo...either found a typo or a legendary state of attack

"Meditate - Raise physical attack bone stage"

I picture a field card from yu-gi-oh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:19 am
Can you catch a wild Togepi or does it have to be a gift Pokemon from events, etc.? Since in the games you're always given one to hatch and it's always a Togepi  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:11 am
Shadow - Dragon
Sooo...either found a typo or a legendary state of attack

"Meditate - Raise physical attack bone stage"

I picture a field card from yu-gi-oh

Thank you for pointing that out :0 We'll try and go fix that

Shadow - Dragon
Can you catch a wild Togepi or does it have to be a gift Pokemon from events, etc.? Since in the games you're always given one to hatch and it's always a Togepi

I'm not sure I understand the question. If Togepi can be caught in the wild, then yes, you can catch one, but if they're not available in any of the locations, obviously you can't o.o I'm not aware whether they're in any locations but I can check later today, if needed (or at least try and see what I can find)  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games